Victorian Garden by Fugazzis Reviews

2 | Visalia, CA

2 Reviews for Victorian Garden by Fugazzis

Everything that can go wrong with our wedding, happened except for the food and service Fugazzis provided. Silvia, Gabriel and Mike were awesome. They knew the obstacles we were faced and they went out of their way to correct what one vendor failed to do for us. Silvia was the best. She reminded me to smile because she knew I was disappointed and Mike made sure to get us what we needed to make the day perfect. If that's not excellent service, I don't know what is. The food was excellent and the service they provided was beyond excellent. Our guests loved the food and the attentiveness of all the staff. If you're looking for a beautiful garden wedding and want exceptional food and service, this is the venue for you. My husband and I were so glad we chose this venue for our special day.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Cindy · Married on 06/04/2016

Fugazzi's hit a grand slam with my daughter's wedding. The food was fantastic, the service to match and everyone was not only professional but friendly. In addition, they took care of the bar which was as smooth as glass. I would tell anyone looking for a caterer, to book them and you will be delighted. THANK YOU to Mike and his staff, my family is so grateful.

Sent on 06/07/2016