Victoria Stephen Events Reviews

Victoria Stephen Events 6
Victoria Stephen Events 7

Jenna Alarcon · Married on 05/04/2019

Organized and Amazingly Calm

Victoria was a great wedding coordinator! I'm not much of a planner and I work full time so I needed some serious help. Victoria listened to what I envisioned for my special day and helped make my wedding what I wanted. She was very calm when I was super stressed out on the days leading to the wedding and reminded me that she had everything under control. She took care of things that I would have never thought of for example getting insurance for certain vendors that I didn't think needed it. She found a lot of reasonably priced vendors for table and linen rentals and even my floral arrangements. I really appreciated that she had a very strict schedule on the day of the wedding and we were able to get the wedding started on time. I would recommend her if you are looking for someone to coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Xochitl

Xochitl Sandoval · Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best!

I look back on my wedding with complete confidence in saying that the best decision I made (other than marrying my husband) was hiring Victoria to help plan and coordinate my special day.

Before hiring Victoria, I had the laughably misguided notion that I could plan a wedding by myself, I mean how hard could it be right? I quickly realized how wrong I was and found myself extremely stressed out. This was when Victoria stepped in and from day one, she just killed it with her strong work ethic, amazing personality and experience in doing this sort of thing.

There was no stone unturned with Victoria. She handled all of our contracts, ensuring that there was nothing missing or incorrect. She was so creative and gave us wonderful recommendations and tips when we needed them… I can truly say that Victoria has impeccable taste when it comes to décor, tables, floral, style, etc.

In the days leading up to the wedding, Victoria provided an extremely detailed timeline of what the wedding day would look like and when our wedding came, she stuck to it with precision. The entire time, she was in direct contact with all of our vendors ensuring that everything was on schedule and going according to plan. Victoria truly made our wedding less stressful in ways we did not think were possible.

We had 120 guests and were told that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been too. Everything was relaxed and fun, yet elegant and beautiful. I am forever grateful to Victoria for making our day perfect. I remember seeing the final product and being in complete awe of what she put together for us. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Victoria Stephen Events 8
    Victoria Stephen Events 9
    Victoria Stephen Events 10
    Victoria Stephen Events 11

Victoria Stephen Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure planning and coordinating your wedding Xochitl! Wishing you and Jeremy the best, and can't wait to see those Honeymoon photos :)
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 01/12/2019

Victoria is the BEST!

Victoria was an absolute GEM to work with. She is well organized, and helped us out a lot along the way. She also had so many great ideas that we would have never thought of, and really helped to organized everything between the vendors. She is worth her weight in gold! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria was a Godsend!

Victoria was wonderful and incredibly patient with our chaotic schedule as we planned this cross-country wedding endeavor. She knows all the ins and outs and how to make sure that all vendors are lined up and ready to go. She's an AMAZING day of coordinator, makes sure the day runs properly, and will take a lot of stress off your plate as you plan your big day.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Victoria Stephen Events 19
    Victoria Stephen Events 20
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/08/2017

From the first phone call I knew Victoria was going to be our wedding planner. She was the only one who asked to be on the phone with both me and Josh. She wanted to hear from both of us and not just me. Right there, I knew she was the right person for the job. From the very beginning Victoria makes sure everything is on track for the big day. She checks in and lets you know what's coming ahead and if you need to call her, she is always available for any questions. She negotiates like a pro and lets you know when something isn't a good deal. She is always honest and only wants the best. She truly listened to our vision and made sure she understood it even though she wasn't really into nerd culture, but I think in the end she enjoyed it ;) She got that I wanted wine barrels and I got lots of barrels! Look no further than Victoria Stephen for your big day. You cannot go wrong. Not only is she organized and runs a good business, but she is the nicest person as well. I'm so happy we chose her.

The day of the wedding we had some small hiccups here and there, nothing major and she took care of it like a pro. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Just basically a yes or a no when it came to vendors.

Please listen to the reviews. You can't go wrong with Victoria and you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Victoria Stephen Events 21
    Victoria Stephen Events 22
    Victoria Stephen Events 23
    Victoria Stephen Events 24

Solmaz · Married on 02/14/2016

Victoria Stephen Events made the entire wedding planning process not only easy and stress-free, but it was actually quite fun! Vicky was there with us every step of the way and provided us with helpful and creative ideas to make our wedding day a beautiful and unique experience. Honestly, there would have been no way we could have made it happen without Vicky!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Victoria Stephen Events's reply:

Thank you so much Solmaz! Your wedding was so lovely, it was a perfect beginning to a beautiful new life together with Kyle :)

Victoria was always available for questions and consultations, whether our questions were big or small. Every step of the way she was there with advice, vendor recommendations, creative suggestions and help to keep us on track, and on budget! Whether it was my budgetary limitations (caviar dreams on a cheese burger budget) or my beloved but opinionated bridesmaids, Victoria kept her eye on the prize and made sure ours was a day to remember.

We could not have asked for a better wedding planner and wedding coordinator! Book Victoria Stephen Events for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Erin · Married on 11/03/2015

I used Victoria Stephen for my wedding last Fall and she was the perfect planner for my special event. She thought of everything down to the timing for photos, when flowers were delivered, and even planning the music with the DJ. I couldn't ask for a better event planner and as a result our wedding day was stress-free! Not only that but she made sure my wedding guests that had travelled from out of town got transportation to and from the wedding venue, and were treated wonderfully once they arrived to town! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Julie · Married on 04/26/2014

The idea of planning my wedding gave me anxiety, but with Victoria's help and diligence the wedding planning process became so stress free and at most times so much fun! On your special day you want to sit back and enjoy yourself, and Victoria made that all possible by going through every detail and guiding us in the planning of our dream day. We could not ask for a better planner! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/18/2016