Victoria Staton International Events LLC Reviews

5 | Louisville, KY

5 Reviews for Victoria Staton International Events LLC

Shannon Coyle · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

If you are searching for An event coordinator to handle an upcoming wedding, then look no further! When my daughter mentioned she was hiring a wedding consultant for her wedding, I didn’t know what to expect. What I found was a consummate professional who ensured that each and every detail this past weekend was attended to efficiently and with a smile! She made sure that my daughter and my husband, Don and I only had to enjoy ourselves with family and friends. Sand her wonderful assistant took care of everything else. EVERYTHING! She personalized the evenings end for my daughter and new son-in-law by decorating their room for the honeymoon. She even handled an unfortunate mishap with her hotel room after the wedding with class! You cannot do better with this lady! Thank you Victoria for helping us have the wedding my daughter always dreamed of at My Old Kentucky Home!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Hopefulbride

Phuong · Married on 07/20/2019

Victoria is the best!!

If you're on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator/planner, I'd suggest at least hire a day of coordinator and do yourself a favor and hire Victoria. She's AWESOME!! As my husband would say, our day went as smooth as butter (lol) all because of Victoria. I didn't realize how vital of a role she was. Victoria has done way more for us than I expected from creating the timeline to communicating with vendors about the wedding details. Victoria was super hands on to make sure my vision was carried out exactly how I wanted. I was planning a multi-cultural wedding so the day was long and there were many new vendors to coordinate. Victoria did an amazing job to ensure that our caterer (who cooks ethnic food but had very little experience in catering weddings) served the food on time and in a professional manner. All of the other vendors I hired that day raved about Victoria and her staff. She even packed up all of my stuff at the end of the night and loaded them into my car so all I had to do was leaving my party and not have to worry about any clean up. I cannot thank Victoria enough. She's the best and you will not regret your decision. She's also super sweet and responsive and was always available to help during the planning process.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • C. Dorsette

C. Dorsette · Married on 10/27/2018

Victoria is amazing to work with!

Victoria and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They ensured our day was exactly as we envisioned it!. After many months of planning, having a day of coordinator to help bring together all the vendors, design and decor was essential and Victoria did this flawlessly! Words cannot accurately express how grateful we are for her services! All of our guests also commented how organized and well ran the day was. she offers many packages to help couples, we selected her day of coordination services. She provided guidance through the planning process and kicked into gear two months prior to the wedding coordinating with all vendors on their arrival and set up time, creating a wedding timeline for all deliveries and bridal party arrivals and lead the rehearsal, which took the stress off my husband and I so we could just be in the moment and enjoy our union. Victoria is professional and friendly to work with. Out of all the vendors we selected, she was a vital piece of the puzzle to bring it all to life and we are eternally grateful for the amazing service she provided!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria made my wedding day perfect. Everyone was exactly where they needed to be when they needed to be there. My only job for the day was to show up and have fun! It was such a huge weight off my shoulders and she made everything I wanted come to life and run smoothly. I don't know what I would have done without her! Having her as a wedding planner was the best decision by far! I would highly recommend her to everyone getting married in Louisville, especially if you are planning from out of town.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Toni · Married on 07/23/2017

I highly recommend Victoria, she was my day of organizer and she was wonderful. Helped move us during the day so we were able to spend time with our guests. She was wonderful.

Sent on 08/08/2017