7 Reviews for Victoria Shoopman Photography

Photos
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
7 Victoria Shoopman Photography Reviews

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture miranda, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

I had such a good experience with Victoria! I was extremely nervous about doing a boudoir photo shoot but she put me at ease almost immediately. She was so professional--we chatted through the entire shoot that I totally forgot about being self conscious. My photos turned out even better than I hoped, and I can't wait to give them to my fiance as part of his wedding gift!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Like everyone else, I was so freaking nervous for my boudoir photo shoot. Victoria made me feel SO COMFORTABLE. We talked the whole time and she was very professional. It was actually really fun! I was so impressed with my photos, I love them. I already want to do it again for my one year wedding anniversary. She also had the best prices in my area. Victoria is awesome!

Profile Picture Kierstin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Victoria Shoopman Photography is the best!!!! I highly highly highly recommend her. She does AMAZING work and is so fun to work with! Very creative and unique! You can’t find a better photographer!

Profile Picture Dominique , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tori is fantastic to work with! She makes you feel super comfortable and makes everything fun! I would recommend her to anyone asking for a photographer!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I did two boudoir sessions and a family session and I was beyond in love with all of my sessions. I would still be working with her if she didn't move!

Profile Picture Ceara, 5/19/12, 1 Review