Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7

Brenda · Married on 09/16/2012

We were looking for an exceptional, personable officiant who could provide a memorable, unique ceremony and Victoria exceeded all of our expectations! Victoria stands out in so many ways:

1) She is creative and has extremely unique ideas. She had our family who were married more than 50 years bless our rings. She did a Polish custom, with our parents bringing up bread, wine and salt to bless our marriage. She customized our ceremony to include our love story and conveyed it in such an amazing way that our guests thought she was a family friend! She drove to our hotel and placed our love letters with roses and chocolate on our bed! She goes above and beyond to guarantee that your day is incredible! 2) She is the only vendor who followed up with us. We booked her 8 months in advance and she routinely sent us emails saying she was thinking about us. She had us work on writing our love letters to each other and sent us ideas. She even called me on the morning of my wedding to see if I needed anything and ask what color I wanted her to wear. She followed up after the ceremony to say how much she enjoyed being part of our day and sent us a copy of our vows. 3) She is easy to trust. Trust is a key component of a ceremony. You are literally trusting that someone you have never met before will make your day memorable. We always felt extremely comfortable with Victoria and felt it was like having a conversation with a friend. 4) She is an outstanding speaker. She conveyed our love story and ceremony like she was talking with friends. We never felt that she was reading from a script or rushing to get things done. She projects great enthusiasm and we truly felt her excitement for our special day. The ceremony is the most important part of a wedding and ours exceeded all of our expectations! It was memorable, unique and personalized to our love story. We literally say WOW when we think about it! Victoria is incredible and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2012

Victoria provided us with the perfect wedding ceremony. My husband and I wanted a light on religion ceremony that was personal, non-stuffy and memorable. Victoria gave us exactly that. She spent a lot of time with us and really tried to get to know us and see how our relationship worked. She is extremely perceptive and really honed in on our values as a couple as well as themes in our relationship and then incorporated that into her ceremony. Victoria is just a wonderful person. She was very accommodating throughout the process and gave us valuable guidance. We received numerous comments from guests that it was the best ceremony that had ever attended. I highly recommended Victoria.

Sent on 10/01/2012

shaun · Married on 09/01/2012

Victoria provided a wonderful service to us from beginning to end. Initially we weren't quite sure on what we wanted to do so Victoria gave us some straight forward Q&A style templates from which she was able to identify what was mutually important to us. She was always very responsive and gave us no preassure one way or the other, just some gentile direction to help guide our path. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Victoria was fantastic! People kept coming up to us after the ceremony and later on saying that the ceremony was even better than the reception!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • F

felicia · Married on 06/23/2012

Victoria was amazing our ceremony was beautiful and so elegantly handled by Victoria even through all the rain and change from outside to inside she handled our wedding with love and brought a uniqueness to our day!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Just wanted to highlight and commend Rev Victoria and Rev Jan on the ceremony they created for my wedding this past June. Victoria was able to create a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I, truly emphasizing the love we have for one another. She listened to what we wanted both individually and as a couple. She spent hours perfecting our ceremony, ensuring that it would be flawless. Because of a scheduling conflict, Rev Victoria was unable to officiate on our big day. Knowing this months ahead of time, she was able to contact Rev Jan who filled in to officiate on our big day. Rev Jan was absolutely wonderful as well. She spent time getting to know my husband and I and made us feel very comfortable. I put a lot of trust in both ladies...and I'm glad I did. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend them to any future bride.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

I am so delighted to have Rev. Jan as a partner officiant to work with me and officiate the one of a kind custom ceremonies that I create. Having more than one minister enables more couples to have a custom ceremony. Even when couples encounter a scheduling conflict and have to change their ceremony time, they can rest assured they will have the same wonderful service they desire and expect.

Susan · Married on 06/03/2012

Victoria is awesome. She is the sweetest, most wonderful lady. Absolutely everyone at our wedding raved about the ceremony and thought she was a long time friend of the family. She did an amazing job of writing our vows and setting up a beautiful display in our suite at Glen Sanders. I can't imagine our wedding day without her.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Alecia · Married on 05/05/2012

Absolutely incredible

From our first meeting with Victoria, my fiancé and I knew our wedding ceremony was going to be something truly unique. A few months later we experienced the most beautiful, unique and memorable day we could have every dreamed of. Victoria created a ceremony so amazingly personal incorporating ever aspect of our lives, feelings, values and beliefs. She was able to tell the story of our love, how we met and what brought us together in a way that created a magical experience not only for us but all of our friends and family as well. During the reception a couple actually told us that our ceremony made them want to work to have a better marriage. I can’t think of a higher complement.
    Victoria was so wonderfully easy to work with and always available to answer any questions or share ideas. She helped to make our day truly incredible and something we will cherish and remember forever. Victoria clearly has a gift and we are so grateful to have been able to share it with her on our most special day.
    We will be staying in touch with Victoria and look forward to renewing our vows with her in the future.

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • Y

Yu · Married on 04/28/2012

People attended our wedding and watched our wedding video all said, "It was very touching. The minister was great! Where did you find her?" I guess we were very lucky. This is how we found Victoria - we filled out an online form to find an officiant, and Victoria responded. She was very easy to work with. She gave us lots of advises and gave us sample vows for us to come up with our own. We didn't have to do anything else besides telling her our love stories. She is absolutely amazing. She did ALL the rest. She accommodated our situations, incorporated our love story in the wedding and made it very special and unforgettable.

Sent on 05/20/2012

joe · Married on 04/14/2012

Victoria is an outstanding wedding officiAnt who made our wedding day special beyond belief!! She not only painstakingly customized each and every reading for our ceremony, she went over and beyond accommodating every detail imaginable. (Even when we forgot some very important details ourselves!) Nothing seemed to phase her and she easily managed the greatest of obstacles! We still are receiving complements about her and not only consider her a rare find, but now cherish her as a very dear friend and advisor. She is so special! Our family and friends couldn't wait to get to know her better after the ceremony, since she is so kind,supportive, and welcoming. You will feel as if you have found a long time friend with so much interest in your love story. She will capture your unique love story, like no other.
    Anyone who is lucky enough to have Victoria at their wedding will understand why she is a favorite to so
    many! Lisa & Joe

Sent on 05/14/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2012

When you have to plan a wedding in New York and you live in California, the task could appear to be overwhelming. Unless one is lucky enough to be guide to just the right person, whom can make all the dfference in the world. I am referring to Vicoria O' Milne. There are not enough words to express the gratitude my partner and I feel for having Victoria officiate our wedding. She went way beyond the call of duty to ensure that we had a tailor fit wedding to suit our every need. She guided us through the whole process and reassurred us every step of the way. She brought love and laughter and a mutual respect that was not only felt between my partner and I but reached out to each and every guest attending our wedding. She is so amazing in every way and a perfectionist in making your day exactly what that implies "your day'! She listens and gets to know you on a personable level and connects with you in a way that truly makes a difference in how your ceremony will flow. Not only does she unite couples but entire gatherings together in a way that brings such tranquil harmony. For that moment, that day, I felt all that encompassed came full circle. Thank-you Victoria for being you and really getting us. -Melissa & Joan

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 02/10/2012

Our wedding was a very small and intimate elopement. Victoria went the extra mile to make this simple ceremony into a very touching and endearing one. This was not a cookie cutter ceremony -- it was one that was very unique and special to Jim and I. We had our choice of readings and Victoria helped us to write our vows. We also would like to thank Nick for his assistance as well. His special touch was very much appreciated. Our special surprise after the wedding was beautiful.... Thank you so very much. You truly are "One of a Kind". We recommend her highly. Sincerely, Jim and Dorothy

Sent on 07/30/2012

Lori · Married on 11/11/2011

Victoria designed a ceremony that was eerything we had wanted. We wanted a ceremony that was not extremely religious but one of personal meaning, because it was a small wedding, eeryone that attended had brought something special tou our lives and were there because of it. We wanted our guests to feel as special as we did on our day. Victoria made that happen for us in her special way. My husband is a man of few words and has difficulty exppressing himself and she made him feel comfortable and worked with him to make his voice heard in his own way. I wish I could marry him all over again just to experience this beautiful day...maybe our 10 year anniversary and Victoria will be there!!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Sheila · Married on 10/21/2011

Great officiant. Multiple guests made comments on how much they enjoyed her ceremony. She was very easy to work with and we enjoyed having her be a part of our day. She incorporated our love story into our vows and personalized the ceremony.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2011

Victoria was a wonderful choice! We will certainly recommend her services to everyone getting married in the future! She conducted our ceremony in a way that made us feel very special ... like old friends! Her personalization and familiarity with the options we chose went great. A reading from Amma, the imaginative use/meaning of a special ribbon, and her enthusiasm ... we couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/10/2011

katy · Married on 09/18/2011

From the minute we first met Victoria we felt comfortable with her. She is warm and easy going. I had no idea how to put together a ceremony or even exactly what I wanted, she asked us to tell her our Love story and created the PERFECT ceremony based on everything that was important to us. She calmed my nerves and talked me through all of those little questions that had me uneasy. She was very responsive and had great ideas. She is a wonderful person and officiant.
    Our Ceremony was like no other I have ever seen, it captured our personalities perfectly. I feel blessed to have met Victoria and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Catherine · Married on 09/11/2011

Never imagined with such a short notice my wedding could have been as beautiful as it was.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Clarissa · Married on 08/20/2011

We were so delighted to have Victoria officiate our wedding. She spent time talking to both of us, and crafted a ceremony that reflected our values and what we felt was important about our relationship. Victoria stayed after the ceremony, and we got the privilege of meeting her husband and daughter. We look forward to inviting her to celebrate our 5th anniversary with us in a few years!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Clarissa's wedding day was wonderful from the company of the adorable little dog that brought Eoin and Clarissa together, to presence of all the amazing family gathered from Boston and Ireland and the New York area to the delicious catering and roast and to the beautiful surroundings of the lake and house in Bovina New York. A great day!
    I will be overjoyed to be there in five years to renew your vows.

Mark · Married on 07/16/2011

We loved everything about the ceremony and everything Victoria did for our special day. We couldnt thank her enough for making that the best day of our lives. Thank you so much

Sent on 07/27/2011

Robert · Married on 07/02/2011

Hi Victoria, It's so nice to hear from you. We trust your family is enjoying the summer.

We cannot thank you enough for conducting our ceremony. Our friends and family continue to comment on the outstanding and beautiful job you did. We would be honored to serve as a reference for you if perspective couples ever request such. You helped make our wedding so special. Thank you for all the time, thought and love you invested in our union.

It was our pleasure to invite your husband. We're glad you two could enjoy it together.

READERS: Victoria is the best! You can't find a better Officiant. They don't exist.

Beth & Bob

t

Sent on 07/27/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/21/2011

Victoria created the perfect wedding ceremony for us in 2011. We loved her so much, we asked her to officiate a blessing ceremony for our daughter when she was born 3 years later. Once again, Victoria went above and beyond to create a special celebration of her birth. She encouraged us to write vows to our daughter as her parents and came up with the beautiful idea of having everyone in attendance write a special message to her on a paper origami flower. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony, especially those unique details that made it so personal. My daughter is turning 2 next week. Those flowers now hang in her room as a reminder to her of all the people who will love and support her forever.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2011

We had a wonderful time working with Victoria and Chuck!! Everyone at our wedding commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was and how it really showed the values we have and the love for our family and friends! The best comment came from my mother right after the ceremony...."I absolutely loved your ceremony. It was amazing and very special to Dad and I." Working with Victoria has been an absolute pleasure for Dan and I. She was very flexible with the travel to meet and plan our ceremony. She was very good at listening to our story and using what is important to us to create such a beautiful ceremony that we both loved!! And a thank you to Chuck as well to performing it:)

Sent on 04/18/2011

Rachel · Married on 04/02/2011

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Victoria! Not only did she provide a wonderful service on the day of the wedding, but also made us feel comfortable throughout the process. From our very first meeting, we were confident she would create a unique and meaningful wedding ceremony for us. And she did not disappoint! Our family and friends (some of which are strict Catholics) thought the ceremony was beautiful, and especially enjoyed the personalization she added to it. I highly recommend Victoria to anyone looking for a custom wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Jessica · Married on 01/29/2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Victoria as our Officiant for our wedding in January of 2011. She did such an amazing job ensuring that the ceremony truly reflected who we are as a couple. We received many compliments on how great our ceremony was and how it was tailored to us. To me she made our day that much more special. This past October, we recommended Victoria to my husband's sister for her wedding. Once again, Victoria did not disappoint. Just as she did with our wedding, their wedding ceremony was executed flawlessly and was a great reflection of them. I would recommend Victoria to any one who is looking to have a truly special ceremony that caters to each individual couple!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2010

Our wedding ceremony was so touching and beautiful, there wasnt a dry eye in the place! Victoria captured so many special moments and created something we will never forget. The ceremony was created just for us based on our beliefs, dreams and love for eachother. We loved working with Victoria and our ceremony was beautiful because of her and her work!

Sent on 02/02/2011