Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7

Matt · Married on 11/08/2017

Was very professional and punctual. Very creative with her ceremony and interactive with everyone present.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Wedding/ House Blessing/ Christening

Victoria made our wedding day perfect- the ceremony was a celebration of our love as high school sweet hearts and all of our story. She also brought in faith and married us with the love of God and those not with us also sharing a special space. It was a beautiful wedding day and ceremony start to finish- and we will remember it for the rest of our lives. It was one of a kind and Victoria learned all about us beforehand and made everything run smooth.

To add to that, Victoria has stayed close with us and continued on our journey from our marriage vows and ceremony on our wedding day, to a blessing in our new home together, to welcoming our first child with a christening. Victoria made each event so special and has been with us for some of the best memories and meaningful ceremonies of our lives. We share her love and passion for her ceremonies and have had the honor of having her at each of these precious life events to celebrate with our family and God.

We cannot express our appreciation enough for Victoria. You do not want to go with anyone else for your wedding, house blessing, Christening, or any other beautiful event officiation. She cares so deeply and connects on a level no one else can. Please look no further you will be incredibly happy you did and will have memories and happiness for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Liz · Married on 10/10/2017

Victoria was spectacular, no one could have done it any better. Our ceremony was perfect; she made it personal, loving, and gave it a warm feeling, thanks to the calm and "in the moment" vibrations she naturally gives off. Everything about my husband and I coming together seemed natural and wholesome. She made it so special, we will never forget her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Liz, Thank you for your kind comments. It was such a great experience for me to be involved in the planning of this perfect day with you and your beloved groom and then to be able to celebrate it on the mountain top. This is only the beginning for you, I am certain that your love will climb and reach even higher through the years to come!

Mark · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria prepared the renewal for our son's service after returning to the US with his wife. They were married in her home country in only a bureaucratic process. It was a lovely service.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Mark, my partner, Chaplain Chuck, and I were delighted to be a part of this important union for your awesome son and new daughter-in-law. You and your wife made the day a very special family event. We wish you all many happy years of love together and may the beautiful memories from that day live on forever. xoxo

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Victoria was amazing! She was very insightful and was able to work with us on our non traditional ceremony! She got a feeling of who we were and was able to send us readings and different ideas on the ceremony that we were able to read through and pick. She was always open to our ideas and made the whole ceremony part easy and great.

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing. We were comfortable - we sat down in chairs (per her suggestion, and boy was I glad! Wearing 4 inch heels wasn't a great idea LOL) and was able to just focus on the ceremony and us without the distractions of everyone else there. She combined our love letters and questions to create a love story and shared it with everyone. It was beautiful. Victoria really made the whole ceremony something I will remember forever. I had the idea to have everyone paint on a canvas and to elaborate more on the mandala that I started. She brought the brushes and put one on everyones seat so that they had their own brushes to remember the ceremony by and use on the painting.

Victoria was very insightful and very responsive to all the things we wanted to do. I am very happy with everything that she did for us. Definitely a ceremony I will remember forever.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria creates a very personal and romantic ceremony tailored to the couple. Our ceremony was developed around questions we each answered in "homework assignments" months before the wedding and the telling of our love story. There were many special touches such as the blessing of the rings by my grandparents who have been together for 55 years and the acknowledgement of every cultural background that make up who we are. So many people commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, some even said it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever seen!

Victoria met with us several times before the wedding to discuss our love for each other, our backgrounds, our future plans, and our ceremony. We even spent a night at her art studio where we painted water colors for each other which would later be used to print our vows on. She is incredibly thoughtful and it is very clear that she has a passion for what she does. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/27/2017

Each time I tell people about our elopement the words, 'our wonderful officiant' are always said. We were looking for someone who could be flexible about time and place as we wanted to find just the right spot to be married in the Adirondacks. Victoria was helpful and flexible for us AND so much more. She listened about our families, our relationship, our spiritual beliefs, what was important to each of us, how we share our lives together, and plans for going forward. What could have been a quick exchanging of rings and signing of legal documents was crafted into a beautiful ceremony that uniquely honored each of us, our relationship and our families who were near to our hearts... but not the private spot we chose to get married at. ... About that... Victoria (bless her!) and her wonderful husband/our witness and photographer agreed to hike a little ways through the woods to a misty bank on the AuSable River as the sun was rising to marry us at. She is just the best. Professional, warm, understands what's important.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I went back and forth about what type of ceremony we wanted we were concerned about the little details and searched around for weeks before we met Victoria! From the first meeting, we knew she was what we needed, she made us feel relaxed, she was kind heartfelt and listened to what we were envisioning for our ceremony. This continued from the first meeting to the day before the wedding! The day of our wedding my husband and I and our guests were amazed at how the ceremony was prepared to fit us. Guest talked about the ceremony throughout the night and for weeks following the wedding calling it “personable” “the best ceremony they had ever attended” one guest ever admitted he would normally dose off during ceremonies at wedding however told us ours was intriguing, exciting, romantic personalized and kept his attention the from the beginning till the very end. The ceremony captured our shared our culture, family of origin, faith, even out personalities along with telling our love story. Victoria took what we envisioned and made it better then we could have imagined.

Even after the wedding we were continued to be surprised with how Victoria would check in with us and continue to remind us in beautiful ways what a blessing our love and marriage is. We are forever grateful for her contribution to our perfect day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

We recently had the pleasure and honor to work with Victoria, who created and officiated a truly beautiful and unique ceremony for us, which far exceeded our vision and expectations. From the very first contact with Victoria, she immediately put us at ease and her joy, warmth, and passion for creating lifelong memories for others was radiant. We instantly knew that we had found the right fit and felt confident that she would help make our wedding day everything we had dreamed. Not only did Victoria do this for us on our special day, but she went above and beyond throughout the entire process. Victoria proved to be so much more to us than just someone who would officiate for us on our wedding day. Victoria served as a guide and counselor to us, helping us to examine our relationship and commitment to each other, which provided invaluable insight and reaffirmed our love for one another. Victoria provided ongoing opportunities that allowed us to determine what we wanted for our wedding day and in our marriage. It is so easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the planning process, but our conversations with Victoria helped us to stay grounded and reminded us of what is most important. Victoria always made herself available whether it be via a phone call, email, or text message, even offering to take calls in the middle of the night on the eve of our wedding! It is clear that Victoria truly loves what she does and is invested in her clients, not just for their wedding day, but in their lives as well. She took the time to get to know us and what was most important to us, which was evident through all the special touches that she included in our ceremony. Our guests continue to rave about how beautiful and unique the ceremony was and how impressed and touched they were with Victoria. We could not be happier with our choice of Victoria as our officiant and feel truly blessed to have made a lifelong friend in the process.

Gina & Matt

Sent on 10/29/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Gina and Matt, the breathtaking setting of the rising mountains and the serene water, at the Canoe Club, is a rare and beautiful. This location was the PERFECT setting for your marriage because your love is also exceptionally rare and it is a beautiful treasure. I will always be grateful to have had a part in your beginning and I will always cherish the gift you have given me to be a part of your future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2016

I would highly recommend Victoria to do your ceremony, She was available at the last moment to do our wedding it was nice and simple just like we wanted and she picked a great location.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jennifer, I always believe that life is filled with unexpected blessings. Having the opportunity to join your two lives together was an unexpected blessing and a delight for me. It was so nice to learn a bit about your love story and to also help you to find a pretty location, in the area, to have the simple but meaningful and heartfelt ceremony you dreamed of to begin your life in matrimony.

courtney · Married on 09/26/2016

My Husband and I just recently got married on 9/26/16. We wanted a very intimate small wedding with just our close family and friends. Victoria married 2 of my best friends as well and I had known that I wanted to have her officiate for us also. Victoria cares deeply about the ceremony she gives her couples. She puts her heart into it and makes it a one of a kind ceremony. She captured our love story perfectly and our vows were so true to the couple we are. My Husband and I are huge cat people and she even included their names into our ceremony which was a wonderful surprise. We received many complements on our ceremony and how beautiful it was. We just watched our video back last night and again loved every part of it. It’s wonderful knowing that our commitment to each other as husband and wife and our vows were written by us through our love letters to one another, and will only be for us. Not any other couple.
    If a one of a kind ceremony if was you are wishing for, Victoria can make that dream come true.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Courtney, it was such a pleasure getting to know you as "bridesmaid extraordinaire" as I celebrated the weddings of your two best friends. I was so delighted when you chose me to create and celebrate your own ceremony. You and Dan are a perfect match and I am very grateful that I had the opportunity to create your special ceremony and be part of your wedding day!

Brad · Married on 09/17/2016

I usually wouldn't give 5 stars across the board but Victoria did an amazing job. From the very first meeting until the actual ceremony, Victoria was there to guide us. Being a same sex couple, we didn't have an idea of what the ceremony would look like. Victoria spent many hours with us to develop the moment that fit us as a couple. Many of our friends and family were taken back by how the ceremony truly reflected us and was the perfect start to our day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tony and Brad, it was an incredible honor to be chosen as your Officiant. Not only are you both amazing people but the love story that you have created, together, is extraordinary! There is a reading that says "love opens the door to home". Your relationship perfectly reflects that and every heart in attendence at your wedding beat with love for you both. Best wishes for a wonderful future!

Leah · Married on 09/09/2016

Victoria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so fun actually, polite, and professional! I actually didn't even meet her until the day of my wedding because I live 4 hours away from where I got married but she made me feel confident I could trust her and I could always reach her when I needed to.

She helped take what I wanted to incorporate into my ceremony and she made it a reality. The rose ceremony she created for us was absolutely beautiful and I had so many comments after about how beautiful people thought the ceremony was.

Choose Victoria! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Leah, You were such a delight to work with on your wedding day. Thanks for sharing your love story with me. Your enthusiasm and excitement for your day, even furthered my great passion for what I do to help couples with their new beginning in marriage. The expertise and knowledge you have of the wedding field, as a colleague and photography professional, was a great asset in having the day you dreamed of. I look forward to our working together, professionally, in the future.

Julie · Married on 06/17/2016

Victoria was wonderful to speak with, accommodating, and our vow renewal ceremony was absolutely beautiful! She took the time to learn about us to make our ceremony personal and perfect!! Thank you Victoria :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Julie: It was really a very special experience for me to be a part of your vow renewal. Being a spiritual witness to the words that you shared was both powerful and beautiful. I know you will keep those vows in your heart and work on them all the days of your marriage. Congratulations

Victoria was great to work with. She took the time to get to know us and created a unique ceremony tailored to the history of our relationship and our respective backgrounds.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Carlie · Married on 05/28/2016

Victoria was amazing from the moment my now husband and I met her! she helped make our ceremony so beautiful and personal by using our love story as the theme of the ceremony! She helped us create our own vows from the love letters we each wrote to one another and even helped us pick our readings!! My favorite part about Victoria was that she wasn't just part of the wedding day! She was there for us throughout the entire process!! Early in the planning process, my husband and I had to answer very detailed, sensitive questions about each other, what we want for our life, our point of view on certain issues, etc. This was vital in preparation for our marriage to make sure we were completely open and on the same page about important topics with each other. Victoria was truly amazing and made our ceremony perfect in every way!! After the ceremony, she even took the time to go to our honeymoon suite and set it up with beautiful roses, chocolates and copies of our vows!! What a great thing to come back to at the end of the night!! If you are looking for a personal, beautiful, and loving ceremony, Victoria will be perfect for you. And if you are looking for someone to be part of the entire process and not just one day, you have found your person!! She brings so much love and energy that it is infectious to all those around!!! Thank you Victoria for making our wedding ceremony truly perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Kelley · Married on 05/28/2016

Victoria was absolutely amazing! She was there to help from start to finish ensuring everything was as perfect as it can be. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, helpful, and caring officiant. Victoria truly loves what she does and is not only there for that special moment in time but is even there after to watch and help your relationship grow even stronger.

Sent on 07/30/2016

We (Okay mostly me) obsess over every detail. I wanted every second of our ceremony to be perfect. Victoria made our dreams come true. We wanted a romantic ceremony that would reflect both our long term relationship and our new start as a married couple. Victoria found the perfect balance. She is just so knowledgeable and accommodating - she had great ideas and she was open to our ideas. The result was a exactly what we were looking for. Victoria will help you create the moments you are looking for in a ceremony even if you don't know what they are or where to start. Don't look any further she is the one.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was so awesome for me to be able to learn about your beautiful 25 year journey together that began as friends in college and held strong through the years, as partners in life. The love and devotion that you have for each other is so evident and powerful. For me, it was such a delight to create a ceremony that honored the richness of your past while celebrating your decision to cross a new threshold together into marriage. You are both caring and inspirational women and you deserved the best ceremony. I am so happy that I was able to give you the ceremony that you felt was a perfect fit for you.

VLATKO AND OKSANA · Married on 02/26/2016

first class service and Victoria made our wedding to be mostly remmeber at and beautiful day in our life.....Thank you Victoria

Sent on 03/09/2016

Oksana and Vladi:
    I, too, will always remember your heart-filled wedding day, the love in your eyes as you exchanged vows and the love surrounding you from your daughters and loved ones. When you posted for pictures after the ceremony on the breath-taking roof top at Franklin Plaza, I thought, the setting is symbolic of the future...it is all there for you, a life of beautiful things...yours to share together.

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2016

She did an amazing job with our ceremony from start to finish. She made it very personal, and worked with us every step of the way. We had so many compliments after on what a wonderful job she did!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2016

Victoria was fantastic. Not only did she agree to do our ceremony on very short notice (our previous officiant cancelled on us last minute) she was flexible with time and location and she also tailored the ceremony to include special information about my husband and I. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Victoria.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 01/01/2016

Wow - we could not have been more thrilled with the completely customized and absolutely perfect wedding ceremony Victoria created for our New Years Day wedding in Lake Placid. From the very first phone conversation I had with Victoria, I just knew she was the right choice. I could instantly tell that she takes her job to heart and truly puts her all into crafting beautiful, meaningful, personal ceremonies. We enjoyed every part of the planning process with Victoria. Our guests were touched and inspired by the ceremony and it added so much to a day we will never forget. I would not change a thing. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Elizabeth, to be in your presence, as you and Cory took your vows of marriage, brought such a breath of exuberance into my New Year. I will carry the spirit of your great love story with me into 2016 as I send you both blessings - for not only a NEW YEAR but a NEW LIFE of magnificence.

Meredith · Married on 11/08/2015

Victoria is a wonderful human being! The passion she has for creating your perfect ceremony is obvious from minute one. Working with Victoria was easy and enjoyable. You won't believe how closely she listens and finds reflections of your relationship until you see it with your own eyes and feel it with your own heart. My husband and I were looking forward to hearing our vows with so much excitement on our wedding day. You will feel a priority to Victoria throughout the planning process and you'll be reassured you are on your wedding day (wedding weekend!) Victoria gave us a gift that we will always hold sacred - our perfect wedding ceremony custom made just for us. One of our guests assumed she must be related to my husband because she seemed to know us so well (and because of their shared red hair!). We couldn't be more pleased with the service - the love - we received from Victoria, and we know you will be too! Matt & Meredith, Albany, NY

Sent on 01/29/2016

Meredith and Matt:
    Each of you brings forth a bright light into the world because as individuals - you are truly amazing people. Both personally and professionally, you make the world a better place! When you add the two of you together, it is like an explosion of positive goodness...an amazing single ray. Your love story has inspired me in many ways. I was honored to be a part of it and create the ceremony around it. I know the world will be much better for having you together, than it could have ever been had you not found each other!

Lynn and Frank · Married on 10/18/2015

Our ceremony had so many special touches provided by Victoria. She customized it to reflect our love story. Our guests enjoyed our wedding due to the enthusiasm and love that she reflected in the ceremony. Everything was perfect! Victoria is very easy to work with and my husband and I consider her a friend. We met with her a few times to discuss details and we really enjoyed talking with her and listening to some ideas that she had. She gave us a lot of insight on some more unique ways to express ourselves through our ceremony. I am so glad she married us! She's very professional, so friendly and you can tell that she enjoys her work and making sure that everything was perfect for us. We would very highly recommend her to any couple that is getting married.

You did an amazing job Victoria!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015