Victoria Conner Photography Reviews

Victoria Conner Photography 6
Victoria Conner Photography 7

Caroline Connor · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing job!

Best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Tori! She was amazing and is such a delight to work with! Loved all of our pictures!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sabrina Ballard · Married on 10/27/2018

You will not be dissappointed

Ok. Lemme break this down for y’all. Victoria is amazing. Not only is she the sweetest, most kind hearted person I know, she takes some BOMB pictures. She sent me a JUST A FEW of the photos she took for my wedding day and my friends and family cannot stop talking about how gorgeous they are. She took the most simple backgrounds and turned them into stunning backdrops. She made my colors cohesive with the surroundings and editing in ways that honestly blow my mind. If her photography isn’t enough to sell her, her personality is. She is so easy to work with, she is flexible, hardworking, and sooo passionate about what she does. She will do everything in her power to make sure your day is perfect. She will go above and beyond (like pumping a foundation pump for five minutes trying to get the last bit of makeup out. True story.)
    I love the girl to death and was beyond honored for her to take my wedding photos. She will make your day so special and you will not be disappointed when you hire Victoria Conner to capture your big day.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Victoria Conner Photography 20
    Victoria Conner Photography 21

Candace Mcdouall · Married on 10/06/2018

Photography

She is one of the best people I have ever met and and even better photographer! Victoria was so genuinely excited to be there with us and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend her to everyone I know. Not only was she a phenomenal photographer, she is incredibly flexible and will do her best to accomplish the couple's vision. She is awesome!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Victoria Conner Photography 22
    Victoria Conner Photography 23
    Victoria Conner Photography 24
    Victoria Conner Photography 25
    Victoria Conner Photography 26
    Victoria Conner Photography 27

Corin Freeman · Married on 09/29/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Victoria was an absolute amazing photographer. She made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She captured everything from the raw moments to the dancing the night away. Multiple people in our wedding party came to us afterwards to tell us how amazing they thought she was. Hiring her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Victoria Conner Photography 28
    Victoria Conner Photography 29
    Victoria Conner Photography 30

Esther Naessens · Married on 03/31/2018

AMAZING photographer. You won’t regret asking her!

Victoria is such an amazing photographer. Not only does she capture really special moments, but she also made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. You won’t regret hiring her. The passion that she has for photography and capturing photos of special days burns brightly. I couldn’t imagine asking anyone else.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Victoria Conner Photography 31
    Victoria Conner Photography 32
    Victoria Conner Photography 33
    Victoria Conner Photography 34
    Victoria Conner Photography 35
  • Riah

Riah Martin · Married on 06/23/2019

Professional and Efficient... oh ya...and Talented!

Victoria Conner was a God-sent for our wedding last month. I wanted to find someone reasonably priced and was experienced in working with non photogenic and slightly chaotic people. Victoria kept the family pics moving fast and efficient; I heard nothing but great things from our family about her. Oh... and the pics turned out GREAT so there is no complaints there. Her pro-folio speaks to her ability but she brings along with her a plan and determination to capture the joy that lasts a lifetime!

Sent on 04/07/2019