Victoria Canada Weddings and Events Reviews

1 User photo

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events 1
  • Allison

Allison Strang · Married on 10/20/2018

Magical Evening with VCWE!

VCWE is the only way to go when it comes to wedding planning in Arizona. We planned our entire wedding from across the country and they made the process as seamless as possible. Victoria's team stayed in constant communication with us, attended important meetings and made recommendations that were spot on! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect and stress-free evening. They truly helped make our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kelly Thompson-Kwasny · Married on 09/22/2018

Out of this world! Amazballs!

Words can not express how much I love Victoria and Brooke! These two are AMAZING! Every person I told I was working with them assured me that I was working with the best in the business and in the valley! I am so grateful and thankful for both of them! We love you!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Victoria Canada Weddings and Events 2

Heather · Married on 04/07/2018

A+++++ Team!!!

Victoria, Brooke and her team deserve a thousand plus star review —they did such an amazing job planning our special weekend (our wedding was a destination wedding in PV, with nearly all of the guests out-of-towners). Victoria and her team planned the entire weekend of events, which took a great deal of time and effort. My mom and I are quite possibly the most detail-oriented duo when it comes to planning, and they were attentive and receptive to all of our specifications and requests. Moreover, they understood how we wanted our wedding to “feel” and made sure that our vision came to life—and on our wedding we really could relax, take it all in and ENJOY every moment. We trusted her recommended vendors were talented and vetted, yet we never felt that
    they were being pushed at us. Victoria is super organized, but she also is extremely creative and a visionary— a rare combination that makes for an incredibly talented event planner. Victoria and Brooke were so lovely to work with, we actually miss the planning process. I guess we will have to wait for the baby shower ;)

Sent on 01/28/2019

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events's reply:

Heather- Oh my goodness! Thank you for the sweet words! We miss you all SO much too! Next time you are here or we are on the East coast we need to meet up! XOXO and YES on a baby shower party! : )
    Victoria and Brooke

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Brooke Molumby & her team at Victoria Canada. From the first meeting I was immediately put at ease. She helped me find the perfect team of vendors for our big day. Brooke found us the most amazing photographer, florist, DJ and even managed to help calm me down during a last minute dress disaster. I genuinely felt as if I had a friend to call and walk me through the entire process. On the day of, Tabitha was with me every step I took helping in any way she could. These ladies really know and understand what is important. Contacting Victoria Canada Weddings was the greatest idea we had, they are the best investment we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We loved working with you too! Thanks so much for your kind words! We can't wait to see the images from the day!
    Brooke

Rashied · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Brooke as she made our lives easy and took out all of the stress! We had a huge wedding and she was able to deal with everything changing on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Rashied! Your wedding was so fun! Thank you again for partnering with us to create such a wonderful wedding day!
    Brooke

Michael · Married on 05/06/2017

Think of the time commitment you will make planning every detail of your wedding and then ask yourself, "do I want to dedicate this time while still maintaining my sanity?" Victoria Canada Weddings and Events plans every detail and makes your wedding experience truly remarkable. Many of our guests commented that this was the "best wedding" they had ever attended. I owe a lot of this to Brooke Molumby and the Victoria Canada team. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Michael,
    You are Catherine were so great to work with! We love to hear that your guests thought it was the "Best Wedding", thats what we strive for. Thank you again for choosing to work with us.

Jessie · Married on 04/28/2017

I cannot say more wonderful things about Victoria Canada Weddings and Events! Our wedding planner was Brooke Molumby and after planning a wedding together we would honestly consider her a dear friend--she is the best! My husband and I live out of state, but this didn't stop Brooke from executing every single dream we had for our big weekend. She is detailed, genuine and her work is always consistent. Not only did we have the most beautiful weekend, but we also felt Brooke really cared about making the day special for us down to the very last detail. I'm not sure there is anyone out there that could beat the ladies at Victoria Canada!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jessie,
    We can't get over how sweet and loving both you and Jason were during the many months that went into planning your one of a kind destination wedding. We feel so fortunate to have got to know you and work with you.

Alison · Married on 04/22/2017

It truly does not get any better than Victoria and her amazing team. Working with them was the best decision we made! We were referred to Victoria by a close family friend who told us, "Victoria just gets it" and after meeting her for the first time, we knew exactly what they meant. From our initial meeting, we instantly knew we could trust her judgement on any decision to be made. She is exceptionally organized and has keen instincts/intuition about what colors, fabrics, flowers, paper products, etc. work best together. From looking at linens, menu tasting, picking out our invitations and paper products, our floral viewing and so much more-- Victoria was there every step of the way with her expertise, honesty and creativity. She made any and all aspects of wedding planning that one would think would be stressful, incredibly FUN and I miss wedding planning with her already! My husband and I were so surprised by how calm we both were throughout our entire wedding day and night and we only have Victoria and her team to thank for that. Their impeccable organization, attention to detail, and implementation permeated a sense of calm and peace throughout the day, eliminating any of the typical stress and wedding jitters we had anticipated. I cannot recommend Victoria more or thank her enough for making our dream wedding come to life.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Alison,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We had so much FUN planning and meeting with you and your mother! We miss our frequent emails and phone conversations with you dearly. Your quick-witted, organized, and decisive personality made our 9 months of planning with you a breeze. It was such a pleasure to work along side of you to create your dream wedding.

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2017

It has been terribly hard to articulate into words just how incredible Brooke Molumby and the entire team at Victoria Canada Weddings & Events was to plan our wedding! It was a whirlwind from when we partnered with them in October to our wedding day on March 25th, 2017 at The Royal Palms Resort & Spa. While I grew up in Paradise Valley, my husband and I live in Nashville and Brooke did not ever allow miles and a one to at times two hour time difference ever slow down our process, she truly was with us every step of the way. She not only assisted us in selecting the best group of professionals to but also ensured our big day was absolutely perfect to everything we had wanted and envisioned and it was! The entire day and evening went off flawlessly thanks to her and her team. The only downside is when it is all over you do not have your weekly or at times daily and hourly dose of Brooke’s wonderful nature! Her professionalism, availability, attention to detail, creativity, warmth, sense of humor and her love of what she does stands out in all facets of your working relationship with her! To say she was the total package of Wedding & Event Planners a is an understatement! We could go on and on but will close this on giving my highest recommendation to this amazing team, you could never go wrong if you are considering them for your wedding or special event. Myself, my husband and my parents could not all endorse these sentiments and recommendations any more!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Melissa,
    Thank you for the generous review. I miss our long distance chats and can't wait to get together when you are back in town. Thank you again for being one of the sweetest and most caring clients anyone could ask for. I am still dreaming of those beautiful pink peonies....

Ramon · Married on 03/18/2017

Our lead planner, Brooke, was fantastic.
    She listened carefully and assisted us in executing our vision for our special day. We felt she demonstrated professionalism, trustworthiness and the ability to build positive work relationships with our vendors. Brooke displayed dependability by independently managing own time and by prioritizing work to meet deadlines. Brooke always had a positive attitude and assisted in any way. She has the ability to make everyone smile and enjoy themselves during a very stressful time.
    She was able to easily adapt to any changes that occurred last minute and effectively found ways to handle unexpected moments. Overall, we are very happy we chose Victoria Canada Events as our planner. The day went off perfectly in spite of all the stressful events leading up to our big day. Brooke went above and beyond when my wife was unexpectedly hospitalized for surgery 3 days prior to the wedding. Without her help, we wouldn't have been able to pull off the wedding. Thanks Again, Brooke!!

Warmest Regards,
    Ramon & Analissa Muro

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I really enjoyed working with you two. I know it was a very stressful time leading up to the wedding and was happy to do anything to make the wedding day a perfect day for you both!

Alexandra · Married on 02/19/2017

From the moment my mother and I walked into Victoria Canada's office, I knew we were in very capable hands. Her ability to take my dreams and make them reality was truly something I didn't think was possible. Her staff and connections were at every turn the most welcoming, kind and willing to make my wedding happen. My wedding could not have come together nearly as beautiful, nor as perfect without Victoria and Brooke. Plus, these ladies know how to make a schedule like nothing I have ever seen!! Thank you, Victoria and Brooke, for creating the wedding that went so beyond anything I could have hoped for!

Gina · Married on 01/21/2017

Victoria and Brooke were beyond amazing. They exceeded all of my expectations for wedding planners. They were so organized and had every detail in place on the day of the wedding. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without them. I recommend them 100 times over! Best decision we made for the wedding!

Kaytie · Married on 11/12/2016

I don't even know where to begin...working with Victoria Canada and her team was by far the best decision, ever. Not only is she hilarious, sweet, and genuine but she will give you her creative and honest input, always. Just when I started to feel overwhelmed, Victoria and her team swooped in and made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The day of the wedding was such a blast because my husband, our bridal party and my parents were able to enjoy the day knowing that everything was being taken care of. One of the most valuable things that Victoria was able to provide was vendor input. I came in with some knowledge of the vendors I wanted and Victoria was able to make all of my vendor dreams come true - she not only took care of locking them all in, but she also made sure we had meetings with them so when the wedding came along, we knew them on a personal level.

I will never be able to thank Victoria and her team enough for making my wedding dreams come true. That make sound cheesy to some but it is the complete and honest truth - she is everything and more when it comes to planning weddings...not to mention, one of my favorite people to have a glass of wine with!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

It was very easy to work with Brooke at Victoria Canada! She helped keep us on track for our wedding (even though we just purchased the Day Of package) and brought up ideas we hadn't stopped to consider (who is going to pack away all the gifts at the end of the night?, how are you getting to/from the venue?). On the actual day of the wedding, Brooke was unavailable (minor heart attack for me!), but two other wonderful women stepped in and helped the day run seamlessly!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Victoria Canada Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We also appreciate that you trusted our team to take over when Brooke had to have an unexpected emergency surgery. The work ahead of time is what helps your wedding day run smoothly and you were a fabulous client to work with...cheers! Victoria

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2016

Nothing but amazing things to say about this group of ladies. I was lucky enough to work with Brooke and Victoria. Not having my family here in town it was really important to have a day of wedding coordinator who I could rely on. Brooke went above and beyond... From when we first started working together to the day of the wedding I never felt overwhelmed or stressed. I constantly had friends ask me if I was freaking out at all during the process and I honestly can say that I wasn't and a huge part of it had to do with Brooke keeping me on track. I also wanted to make sure I didn't have someone who was stressing me out and when the wedding was all said and done I feel like I gained a friendship and respect what these ladies do. Our wedding day was perfect and NOT a thing went wrong ( that I know about ) which is how it should be if you have an amazing group of ladies helping you and making sure everything goes as planned. If you're looking for a wedding coordinator I highly recommend going with Victoria and her group of girls!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Arin · Married on 11/05/2016

If there were more than five stars, I would give them all the stars. My wedding would not have happened without Victoria Canada and her incredible team. From our first meeting Victoria could not just read my mind, but my facial expressions and feelings and she knew, without me ever having to say anything, exactly what I wanted. Victoria and Brooke (and I'm sure many others) worked to keep me on track, keep me organized, keep my decisions few (I hate decisions), and keep our wedding all about us. Every single vendor they recommended was better than the last. The day of my wedding was 100% stress free, and that is only because Victoria, Brooke, and her team were everywhere behind the scenes making sure everything went beyond smooth and anticipate everyones any need. Our wedding was the best day, and it was all because of their work!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Helen · Married on 10/22/2016

They helped me plan an amazing weeding and then exceeded all expectations when unfortunate circumstances arose days before my wedding. Marking many last minutes changes and arrangements to accommodate for the new circumstances. I was a bride planning a wedding from out of town, however I never felt like anything was out of reach with Brook Molumby on my team.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Well where do I begin!? As someone who comes from a background of working for the reputable Victoria Canada, I fully knew the value of having a planner, especially the best of the best! I had not a worry in the world knowing Victoria would be 10 steps ahead of everything! Even my husband was able to appreciate & acknowledge all the hard work Vic, Brooke & Kristen did and made sure to let them know that they thought of everything to make our day as smooth and worry free as possible! Even I had my moments of exhaustion during the planning process, and Vic knew just what to say and do to get my spirits back up. I've always admired Victoria for that, she will always go out of her way to get to know her clients so she is able to go above and beyond for them. With Victoria Canada Weddings and Events, you are not just getting an experienced & talented planner but someone who truly cares about the most special day of your life and will do whatever she needs to make sure if fulfills every expectation you've ever had!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/01/2016

Brooke was fantastic and very professional. She really held everything together on the day of my wedding and was a calming but also energetic presence. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

I don't think we would have been able to have such a beautiful wedding and truly enjoy the weekend without all of the guidance, inspiration, and help from Victoria and her team. Victoria's services are invaluable - she is the person you want to have on your team on your wedding day. She understands the complexities of weddings and how to plan a day that accommodates everyone's needs. Victoria adds little touches to all of her events that make them truly unique, personal and leave guests feeling like they truly know the bride and groom's personalities, even if they didn't know them before the event. Most importantly, Victoria always had a solution to everything, which took all the stress away from planning. We were so relaxed on our wedding day knowing that Victoria and her team had everything under control. Hands down - Victoria Canada and her team are the best of the best.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Victoria and her team were the best partners we could have asked for on our big day and for every day leading up to it! We had a lot of VERY specific (and I'm sure difficult!) ideas in mind for the big day, and Victoria and the girls helped us to make each idea a reality. And they managed to do much of this over cross-country Google hangouts! Pretty impressive. In addition to their stellar team, they connected us with talented and easy-to-work-with vendors, so we always felt like we were in great hands. All of this REALLY paid off on the day of--when my mom, my groom and I were all able to be fully present, soaking in every little beautiful detail and special moment because we knew that Victoria, her team, and our vendors were taking care of everything to perfection. We can't recommend them enough, or thank them enough(!!!!), for all they did to make the entire process such a joy.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

Victoria Canada is truly remarkable! She goes above and beyond your expectations to make your wedding day beautiful, memorable, and stress free! My mom and I knew as soon as I got engaged, that we would want to hire a day of planner to help with the wedding. After interviewing a few planners, we knew instantly that Victoria was the one! She was extremely professional and brought so much insight to my mom and I during the process. She thought of things for us to think about that we hadn't even considered! The day of the wedding went flawlessly (as far as we know) and we were celebrating into the night! Thank you for making our wedding and engagement enjoyable and as stress free as possible. Your team was a joy to work with and honestly made us at ease the day of the wedding. Thank you for allowing my mom time to breathe and take it all in! I know that was extremely important to her. I would highly recommend Victoria Canada to my family and friends!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Louise · Married on 05/03/2014

I can't even begin to say enough about Victoria and her team. If you don't use them, you will have second best. I am one of the most organized people in the world and she is even better! They are on top of every detail, kind, considerate and always professional. Hire them and the planning and your day will be the best ever.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Victorias group was professional, flexible, knowledgable and saved us money on many areas of our wedding planning. They made the day go perfectly and I would never plan another wedding without them!

Sent on 05/01/2014