Victoria Blooms Reviews

Victoria Blooms 2
Victoria Blooms 3
Victoria Blooms 4

Jess And Zach · Married on 05/07/2016

Victoria is extremely talented. I gave her very little direction… “I don’t want my bouquet to look like I am in a beauty pageant or like I picked a wild assortment from my grandmothers garden”….My descriptions were awful, but she some how interpreted what I described. She met us at the reception site prior to the wedding for our mockup (which is an hour away). She was so kind an even brought our linens from a vendor near her shop in Sarasota. The flower arrangements were breath taking and she exceeded my expectations. I called Victoria a few days before the wedding to add a flower ball arrangement for my flower girl, and she pulled through. I cannot wait to get back our wedding photos, so I can see all the little details she added to our special day! Thanks Victoria!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/02/2015

So pleasant, easy to work with and professional. Completely brought my vision to life. Viktoria is a gem. Followed through and made my ceremony, reception & cake gorgeous.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Lindsay!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and endless memories xoxoxoxo

Kelly · Married on 04/25/2015

My wedding bouqets were gorgeous. Victoria allowed us to use lanterns of hers and she decorated them with beautiful floral arrangements which stood on both sides of the arbor for our ceremony. Everything was gorgeous and her pricing is reasonable. Thank you so much Victoria!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/16/2016

2.8
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

So I'll start by saying our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS. They actually took my breath away. They were exactly what I wanted, but much much better than I had envisioned. Far and away the best flowers I have ever seen at a wedding.

That said, it took a LOT for us to get to that point. The communication was terrible, so bad that after she missed our second phone appointment (we were planning this long-distance), and it was three weeks from the wedding, my guy and I spent a frantic evening reviewing contract law to see if we could terminate without losing our deposit. She answered, on average, 20% of the emails I sent her, and many of her responses were extremely unprofessional (ie. "lol okay"). It's possible that I sent her a lot of emails - this was my first wedding, so I don't know what the acceptable number of emails is - but most of them were photos of flowers that I liked, and it would have been nice to get some sort of acknowledgment, to know that she was getting these photos, and that they were directing her vision.

And in fact, when I made the trip to see the mockup she had put together, it did not at all convey the feel I was going for. It was pretty and interesting, but not what I wanted, and she only had one strand of our primary flower (orchids) in there.

All this is to say, Victoria caused me more stress than all my other vendors put together. I had no confidence that I was going to get what I asked for. In the end, I did get exactly what I wanted, and much much more, but it was unnecessarily difficult to get to that place.

Sent on 04/24/2016

0.4
      0.5

Victoria failed us in every way possible. She forgot about our original consult (when we flew in from out of town for it), she didn't deliver multiple flower arrangements, her assistant was rude, she was late delivering bridal party flowers the day of, some of the flowers delivered were dried out and fell apart at the reception, and no one, including our wedding planner, was able to get a hold of her for hours on the day of the wedding when issues arose. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone ever

Sent on 05/26/2016