Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

109 | Hogansville, GA

109 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Cathy · Married on 08/07/2015

Outstanding!! The venue is beautiful! The food was fabulous! The staff goes above and beyond!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2020

Spectacular

The venue was perfect! My daughter fell in love with it as soon as she seen it. Very thankful for Vicki and Sondra for helping us through the difficult task of planning. We received so many compliments from the guest on the outdoor ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer. We really appreciate you sharing your Victoria Belle experience for other brides to read. We enjoyed being a part of Kirstin & Johnathan's wedding day.

Beth · Married on 06/13/2015

We had a wonderful experience at Victoria Belle. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff could not have been more helpful. It was truly a picture perfect day. My daughter truly had her dream wedding!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Mary B. · Married on 06/13/2015

Victoria Belle helped my perfect wedding come true! The staff was great and the owner Vickie was an AWESOME wedding planner! She really knows what she is doing and she insures that your day will be flawless! Wonderful venue and staff!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/07/2014

2.5

Having my wedding at Victoria Belle was amazing! The staff is extremely friendly and professional and they truly make your dreams come true. The all inclusive package was wonderful and less time consuming. I would definitely recommend this for someone who does not have a lot of time to commit to planning. I felt very safe turning all of the plans over to Mrs. Vickie Brown because she is an amazing wedding planner and perfected everything down to the detail.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Sabrina · Married on 03/24/2013

3.5

Vicky and her team were wonderful! Our wedding day went perfect. The mansion, grounds as well as the vintage barn are gorgeous and my guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was.
    It was supposed to rain during our reception, so Vicky and her team set up a backup ceremony setting inside the mansion for us. Luckily God opened up the skies and we were able to have our ceremony in front of the beautiful mansion. It is a beautiful background for pictures and the bridal suite is exquisite. We had our reception in the vintage barn, which looks like a barn from the outside, but is a beautiful reception hall from the inside. My husband and I are very happy that we selected the Victoria Belle Mansion for our special day. Thank you, Vicky!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

3.5

Wonderful place! It was beautiful and the staff provided excellent service. My weddingw as better than I imagined!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Vannessa · Married on 05/21/2016

2.5

Breathtaking, professional, well oiled machine, perfect southern hospitality.
    These are the top words that come to mind when I think of Victoria Belle Mansion. It is perfect blend of welcoming beauty and a military regiment.
    Honestly, our day could not have gone more smoothly! I want to thank Vickie Brown, the owner/coordinator there for having the kindest "get it done" attitude. The grounds were flawless, the back-up rain plan was set and ready to go, the heat on the veranda was accounted for so guests stayed cool and comfortable, the schedule of events flowed effortlessly, the buffet seemed endless with food, the bartenders and wait staff were friendly and helpful, restrooms spotless, tables/chairs crisp white and clean, cake was dispersed without confusion... the day was just amazing. The only hiccups we had were that the AC was temporarily out in the bridal suite, which meant it was quite hot and there was some miscommunication about how we were dispersing the take home gifts. Nothing that keeps them from 5 stars in our opinion. Vickie and her team are quick to answer Emails, have a easy to read contract/price list and are knowledgeable in small details that make a big difference on your day. I highly recommend her choice of florist and baker. I had meetings with them both, showed them my favorite Pinterest ideas and they 110% delivered. I appreciate them both so much. I heard nothing but good things from every guest on Vickie's choice caterer as well! (they offer vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options - all equally delish) I cannot attest to the DJ since we had previously hired DJ Dano Atlanta. They offer multiple locations for your ceremony on -site and TONS of options for creating your own unique wedding, Victoria Belle has nailed it. If you are a laid back bride who wants to trust that your venue will take care of everything, this is absolutely the place. I would recommend them and would use their services again.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/23/2010

Brides BEWARE!!!

The long and short of it is basically all of her vendors (with the exception of the florist) would more accurately be described as “friendors.” The catering is awful and is exclusive to VB – food sits out for 5 hours prior to event start on average (I have documentation of this). DJ is caterer’s son and only works for VB. Baker lives 3 hours away – does not prefer to work with fondant, says it tastes like play-dough. Florist is great – the only vendor that we were completely pleased with.

To make a very long story short…the owner insulted my mother, me, our (my FI and I) relationship, and worst of all my deceased sister in front of me and our mother(she passed less than 2 years ago at the time of occurrence) – and NEVER apologized. She is extremely rude, snarky, and extremely unprofessional. She is WAY overcharging considering what you are getting – bad food, a mediocre cake, middle of nowhere, and a horribly rude and inconsiderate wedding planner (the owner).

The grounds and house are beautiful (though the house is not contemporarily restored) and is what we loved about this location. If you just have to have your wedding here I highly suggest just renting the place ($6000-7000 just to rent) without her “package” as you’ll save yourself a LOT of money and stress.
    The owner canceled our wedding with less than two months to go to the wedding date, and we had to force a full refund. Monthly payment plan = bad idea.
    -side note, the other review by Jaymelynn is the owner’s daughter. There is a salon owned by Vickie Brown (owner) of VB in Douglasville with the daughter’s name if you care to look it up.

Go anywhere else and you’ll save yourself stress and money – try Primrose, Carl House, Whitewater Creek Country Club, etc. If you have any specific questions (as I have a much more in depth review) please feel free to PM me.

Sent on 09/02/2010