Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

109 | Hogansville, GA

109 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Tammi · Married on 01/21/2012

My wedding day was everything I had imagined it would be, all because of Miss Vicki and her awesome team. All the visions and ideas I was thinking of ,she put them in to reality! My husband and I could not thank her enough for making our special day one we will never forget. The photo ops are never ending. Just perfect!

Thank you Vickie and your phenomenal team.
    Tammi and Richie

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • Randa

Randa · Married on 10/29/2011

I can't stress enough to any Bride to be how absolutely wonderful my entire experience was from start to finish at The Victoria Belle Mansion. I gave them a five out of five stars on everything listed above and honestly feel like they deserve much much more! Vickie and her crew helped me, my Husband and my Mother step by step, including allowing me to achieve my dream Wedding while keeping me within my budget.....that alone speaks volume! At the end of the day, I had absolutely no regrets and feel like I had the most elegant, classy and beautfiul Wedding I could have ever dreamed of!! Thank you Vickie and your team of Professionals for making my DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Alisha · Married on 10/08/2011

I had my wedding at Victoria Belle mansion 10/8/2011 and IT WAS AMAZING! I knew from the day I saw the place it was going to be BEAUTIFUL but it really blew me and ALL of my guest away. Everyone is still talking about my wedding! Vickie and her entire staff were Great! They were on top of every detail and took care of small and large details to make sure I was happy. Vickie really made sure that day was STRESS FREE for ME! and went above and beyond what was expected. I can not say enough about how wonderful everything turned out. I would so recommed this venue to anyone. As long as you can deal with the distance (if you are more familiar with the city) everything else will be taken care of.
    Again Thank You Sooooo Much for everything

Sent on 10/28/2011
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 10/01/2011

Victoria Belle is a hidden gem in the charming small town of Hogansville, Georgia. As soon as I saw the mansion, I knew instantly it would be were my wedding would take place. Vickie Brown, owner and president of Victoria Belle Mansion, was absolutely phenomenal and became part of our family throughout my planning journey. She took my ideas and executed them 100%. I’ll never forget walking into the mansion on my wedding day and seeing my visions turned into realities. I could never thank Vickie enough for just how perfect my entire wedding day went.

From day one, Vickie was by my side and in constant communication. She is great at returning emails and phone calls; my now husband and I frequently had questions and ideas for her! The in-house vendors that can be used (caterer, florists, minister, cake baker, DJ, etc) were flawless. They have all been working together with Vickie on her weddings for a long time and the perfection shows. Her pricing strategy is great where she bundles the services of the in-house vendors together into one price. Having all the vendors set and the entire wedding at one price eased my planning as I now live in Florida. No extensive vendor research was necessary as she hosts a meet-&-greet with all vendors every year where you get to see, taste, and feel what your wedding day will be like.

Three weeks before my wedding, my rehearsal dinner venue closed its doors and turned off its phone line. Even though that venue had nothing to do with Victoria Belle, Vickie came to the rescue and took it upon herself to find a solution to the situation. If it was not for her, we would not have had a rehearsal dinner. That goes to show what type of amazing person Vickie is and how she treats her brides and grooms. She goes above and beyond what is expected of her and doesn’t stop until everyone is happy.

The house and grounds are immaculate and the staff is extremely courteous and professional. I honestly cannot think of one negative thing to say about our experience, and we worked with Vickie for a year and half. She and Victoria Belle are absolutely amazing and are perfect for any southern wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2011

Upon meeting Vickie and visiting Victoria Belle, we felt an aura that was purely enchanting. During our informative tour, we were mesmerized around every corner. We felt an uncontrollable giddiness inside while trying to act composed. We were told how the day would unfold, and we were captivated as we envisioned ourselves as characters in that unfolding story. Our daughter was the bride, but the Victoria Belle experience made one just as excited as if it were your own. We KNEW, undoubtedly, when we left after that first visit that Victoria Belle would be our wedding venue.
    Being busy working people, we needed someone like Vickie! With the exception of a few consultations to fill-in-the-blanks regarding preferences, we did NOTHING! The gourmet caterer, skilled musicians, entertaining disc jockey, artful floral designer, creative cake designer, and the efficient staff, all arranged by Vickie, and Vickie herself (master of all wedding planners, hair designer extraordinaire, makeup artist, and gracious southern hostess) did everything, and made our daughter’s wedding day magical and stress-free. We were able to actually relax and enjoy the day with family and friends and not worry about one thing. There is only one wedding per day, so you get the venue for the entire day with no feeling of being rushed or pushed out. That’s huge!
    In closing, one quote from Vickie that impressed upon us from the beginning was, “I am in touch with my Maker”. Believe it, because no human can create the magic that happens at Victoria Belle Mansion!

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • W

Whitli · Married on 07/02/2011

When searching for a wedding venue, I had many ideas in mind. When I saw Victoria Belle for the first time, I knew that was going to be where I got married. It is an absolutely stunning mansion, beautiful grounds, inside and out! They have so many extra options available to make YOUR day detailed and special. On top of the place itself, Vickie and her staff are absolutely INCREDIBLE! All of the stress was taking out of plannning a wedding and it became a fun and exciting time. Our wedding ended up being MORE than we could ever imagine. Everything was absolutely perfect and I have Vickie and her staff to thank. Look no further!! This is truely the perfect place.

Whitli Cook

Sent on 08/15/2011

Kristi · Married on 06/11/2011

Vickie is exceptional as a wedding planner. She is highly organized and takes pride in her attention to details pertaining to your special day. The day of the wedding, there was nothing that we had to worry about. We just basically showed up and everything else was taken care of. Vickie has a remarkable staff that takes care of your every need and caters to any other needs you may think of. Many brides that I know did not truly enjoy their day because of worrying about everything. My wedding was not like that, we enjoyed every moment of our wedding and created memories that will last a lifetime. Vickie was the key to making that a reality. There is nothing that I would change about our wedding, it was absolutely perfect! If you're looking for a perfect wedding and reception, then Victoria Belle is the place to go!

Sent on 06/25/2011

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2011

I am more than pleased with the service I was provided here. Vicky is loving and caring and treats you like family. The facility is beautiful and elegant, by far I had the prettiest wedding my friends and family have ever been to. Your wedding isn't cookie cutter and is customized to your taste and budget. The food is to die for, there is no shortage of great food to choose from, I would recommend going to Victoria Belle's Bridal Tasting so you know exactly what your guests will be eating when they come to your wedding. The staff was always right there to help and not just on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Katelyn · Married on 12/18/2010

If you are looking of the perfect southern wedding venue look no further. Victoria Belle Mansion is perfect for weddings no matter what time of the year you are getting married. Vickie and Marci were Godsends when it came to planning our wedding. My husband and I were both trying to finish up school and plan a December wedding with a strict budget. When we talked to Vickie she put our minds at ease. Vickie not only knows exactly what she is doing, but she also is extremely accommodating to what “your” vision of your wedding day should be and she goes above and beyond ensure everything is perfect. Vickie had a package we chose from then we decided to change some items so our wedding would better fit our budget. Vickie not only helped us stay within our budget, but she also made suggestions so we wouldn’t waste our money wedding items we didn’t need. The food and the cake at our reception were superb. We have attended many weddings and most of the time the food is mediocre and cold. This is certainly not the case at Victoria Belle. Our food was delicious and we got a picnic basket full of food to have once we got to the hotel. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. If there were any problems that arose, my husband nor I knew about them because Vickie and her staff had everything under control. If you imagine the perfect southern wedding with little stress and a top notch wedding planner, Victoria Belle Mansion is where you want the most important day of our life to occur at.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Traci

Traci · Married on 10/10/2010

Our wedding on 10/10/10 was super-fantastic!!! Vickie and her staff made sure that EVERY detail was taken care of so we could relax and enjoy the day. Vickie was also accomodating and flexible throughout the planning process to make sure it was uniquely "OUR" wedding. The food, music, florist, decor, and Officiant were top notch. Guests are still complimenting me on how nicely the staff treated them and what fun they had! I'm a busy professional who could've NEVER pulled off a wedding of this caliber without Vickie Brown's expertise. I feel honored and truly lucky to have booked The Victoria Belle Mansion for my wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Kimberly · Married on 10/02/2010

We had our wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion on October 2, 2010. Vickie Brown and her staff were amazing in every detail! From the first day we walked in, she put so much attention to what we wanted on our wedding day and went above and beyond anything we could have dreamed. Our flowers, from the bouquets to the buffet centerpiece, were EXACTLY what we had envisioned for our fall wedding and were so incredibly beautiful. James did an amazing job. Susan's cake was perfectly created and was honestly the best wedding cake we have EVER tasted! The food, from the detailed display of the buffet to the taste, was incredible. What is amazing is that everything (the cake, flowers, and food) were included when we booked our wedding at Victoria Belle! Three words describe Victoria Belle and the feeling we get everytime we visit there: TRUE SOUTHERN ELEGANCE! You will not want to have your wedding anywhere else. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives because of what all Vickie and her staff did for us!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Kimberly - All of us here at Victoria Belle Mansion are so pleased you are happy with our services. You and Davis were such a joy to work with and we wish you both the best.

Erin · Married on 09/04/2010

Victoria Belle was the second venue I looked at. I immediately fell in love and knew this was the place where I was getting married. The mansion and its ground are absolutely beautiful and provide great photo opportunities. Not only is the venue beautiful it was an "all in one" site. The venue provided my flowers, food, wait staff, decorations, and so much more....which I loved because it saved me so much time and provided less stress. Vicki the owner and wedding planner is wonderful. She and her staff catered to all of our needs and gave me a stress free wedding experience. I got my dream wedding without the stress and high price tag.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Jayme · Married on 05/26/2007

I highly recommend choosing the Victoria Belle as the location of your wedding. From the first phone call I made to reserve a time to visit the grounds to the end of our reception; the staff and Vicky were professional, warm, endearing, and courteous. Every dream I ever had for my big day was perfectly orchestrated and brought to life by the talented staff of the Victoria Belle. Our food was exceptional, the DJ was awesome, our photographer and videographer were wonderful. It is the perfect place to get married!!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2009

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I were engaged just over 6 months and I was definitely stressing planning my dream wedding in that short amount of time. We found Victoria Belle through a google search. We called and booked the venue without even seeing it in person. I am so glad we did, it was absolutely perfect! It was the perfect venue for the elegant yet rustic Winter Wonderland Wedding that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl (we got married on December 3). Vickie and her staff are incredible! We enjoyed every second of our wedding planning experience! On our big day we were so relaxed and everything was taken care of for us. It was incredible! Vickie made sure that all of our wishes came true for us. It was amazing!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Stasha · Married on 09/30/2016

This wedding venue is spectacular! Not to mention vickie and her staff and great and easy to work with. Vickie and her staff planned my wedding to a T. They did everything they could to make me happy. I highly recommend this venue, it's beautiful, professional & elegant. If you don't want to have to do much this is the venue for you, they do everything: decorations, cake, dj, invitations etc.
    love y'all, vickie and staff!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Alisha · Married on 09/30/2016

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn is absolutely amazing! From Vickie and her staff to the beautiful lush gardens! My daughters wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Shabria · Married on 09/06/2015

Everything about my wedding at the Victoria Belle Mansion was perfect! I visited the estate during an open house the winter before my September wedding, and I was immediately captivated. Everything from the lush landscaping, to the courteous staff, large rooms, grand staircase, polished hardwood floors, dainty bridal suite, and chiefly Vickie’s magnetic personality convinced me that this would be my wedding venue.
    Over our 7 months of planning, Vickie and her staff ensured my husband and I were both well-informed and satisfied with the planning process. I cannot have been more impressed with Victoria Belle’s professional staff and extremely high quality of service. For instance, staff is always assessable for communication and always friendly. As a highly functional team, Vickie and her staff comprehend the vitality of relationship building, as I felt respected and appreciated throughout my time working with them.
    Whether you are a bride who’s planning for a vintage, rustic- style wedding, a grandiose and extravagant wedding, or a simple and contemporary wedding, Victoria Belle provides every necessary amenity to accommodate any and every bride’s desires. I cannot be more pleased and grateful for Vickie and her hard work. She is truly a blessing and it almost brings me to tears when I reminisce on beautiful she helped make my day.
    Tip: Your wedding is most often a once and a lifetime experience. NEVER settle, surround yourself with those who are genuine, and take advantage of your unique vision. I can sternly attest that working with Vickie at the Victoria Belle Mansion left me with no regrets and I would recommend her services to every bride I cross paths with!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Chris · Married on 04/05/2015

Beautiful wedding and venue! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/01/2013

Where do I start? We live in Madison, Wisconsin and booked our wedding a little over three months out, and from the start, Vickie was incredible and on top of absolutely EVERYTHING. Planning a long distance wedding is not easy--then add the extremely tight timleline, and I'm sure you can understand the stress.
    I could not be more thankful for such an incredible wedding planner, venue, staff, and overall wedding day. Everything came together and it was absolutely perfect. (The rain even went away and the sun came out minutes before the ceremony--it was seriously picture perfect.)
    Victoria Belle has multiple BEAUTIFUL ceremony and reception site options, and truly is the all-inclusive wedding package we were looking for. The ceremony, reception, catering, flowers, decor, staff, cake, dj, and of course the planner herself were all included in our package. Victoria Belle is such an incredible all-in-one venue to work with, and with Vickie's help, wedding planning became a breeze.
    Our wedding day was perfect, and I am so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Vickie and Victoria Belle. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience, and the day itself exceeded my own high expectations.
    Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our special day, and for helping us to make memories that will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Saracatherine · Married on 03/30/2013

Couldn't have asked for anything more except more time at the reception. We would have stayed all night if they let us :)

Sent on 04/17/2013

Cory · Married on 05/16/2004

The Victoria Belle Mansion made everything so easy to understand and plan. It was a little extra for everything to be planned at the one facility but to me it was worth it. Everything was less stressful because of it.

Sent on 07/25/2008

Allison A. · Married on 10/24/2019

Excellent service

We chose the platinum package I believe which is pretty much all in clubs I’ve minus hair, makeup, photography, and videography. Greatest decision ever. Planning a wedding is already stressful, multiply that by 10 if you’re doing it without an event coordinator. With the platinum package Ms. Vicki does everything you could imagine to make sure your day is all you hoped and dreamed for. My husband I looked at a lot of venues before we made our decision. I’m glad we went with the Victoria Belle. It’s all about the experience, with this venue that’s what you’re getting. Not only is the property beautiful but Ms. Vicki is going to make sure the experience is just as beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. I am delighted that you chose Victoria Belle for making your wedding dreams come true! I truly enjoyed working with you and Ryan to make your day a beautiful experience.

Erin · Married on 12/15/2018

Vickie was the absolute best!! She did such an amazing job making my fiancé and I feel at home with the venue! She has one of the most beautiful venues in the Atlanta area and I can’t eait to get married there!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Erin. It is my goal to make everyone feel at home when visiting Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn. We are also looking forward to your wedding at Victoria Belle. I am honored to help you prepare for the wedding day of your dreams.

Erika · Married on 05/08/2016

Our wedding was May 8th, 2016 and we could not be happier about how everything turned out. Vicki was wonderful and incredibly helpful when planning the wedding-her and her staff responded almost immediately to all communications, questions, and concerns. The day of the wedding was planned to the minute and the day flowed very smoothly-I had no stress that day because I knew everything was planned for. The venue itself is gorgeous and everyone who attended commented on how unique and beautiful the location was. I would highly recommend Vicki and the Victoria Belle Mansion for any brides looking for a romantic and rustic location.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

If you are considering having your wedding at Victoria Belle I have two words for you... DO IT! It will be the best decision you have ever made, second only to when you say "I do"! Vickie and her staff are by far the best around and truly do know exactly what they are doing. From day 1, Vickie was nothing but helpful when it came to anything regarding the wedding. I shared with her my vision for our perfect day and she helped to make sure every detail was in place to pull it all together. She is warm and friendly but at the same time "on point" and professional when it comes to getting the job done. Exactly what you need in a wedding coordinator/planner! My new husband and I were absolutely ecstatic with our wedding day and felt that every single penny was well spent when it came to Victoria Belle and the services that were provided. I highly recommend using Vickie as your event coordinator if you do only the facility rental rather than the full service package. We did that and I cannot imagine what it would have been like had we not. She formatted a timeline for the whole weekend, communicated it to my vendors, made sure everyone abided by it, and handled all of the normal questions, etc that go along with coordinating such a large event. On the evening of the rehearsal, she was there to direct everything. This was so very helpful and my wedding party LOVED her. Wedding day was fabulous as she and her staff handled all of the decor. Myself, bridesmaids, mom, etc just were able to enjoy the time getting ready for the big day! Everything went off without a hitch and my guests are STILL talking about what a picture perfect venue Victoria Belle is. It is 100% a hidden gem in Hogansville!

Sent on 09/30/2012