Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

109 | Hogansville, GA

109 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2014

My daughter had her wedding on Saturday, June 7, 2014. I can't thank Vickie Brown and her staff enough for all they did. They went above and beyond to make sure this was a special day for my daughter and her fiance'. Everything from the ceremony, catering, DJ, Flowers, Victoria Belle staff and especially Vickie Brown made sure this was the "perfect" day and it was!!!! Thank you again for my daughter's "Dream Wedding"!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

I absolutely love this place and I visited several venues in the Atlanta area and I chose Victoria Belle. Mrs. Vickie and her team do a wonderful job. I enjoyed my wedding and wasn't stressed at all. I picked the facility rental option first but after emailing and calling Ms. Vickie or Marci every week and trying to so everything myself the full service option was the better option. I'm so glad Mrs. Vickie was there to help it make sense. Booking the full service was a weight off my shoulders I didn't know that I could have before it got there. All of her vendors are top notch and everything ran so smoothly the day of. You hear a lot of people say that they don't remember their day because it was so much work and they were worried about everything else. I remember my wedding day and it was absolutely amazing. My guests enjoyed themselves and more importantly my husband and I enjoyed myself. I would definitely go back and do it all again if I could.

Sent on 05/12/2014

THE most Breathtaking Southern 'Shabby Chic' wedding EVER!! posted 4/24/2014 (updated 4/25/2014)
    Our wedding was so absolutely perfect in every way! Being overly detail-oriented; it was a huge relief to know Vickie was always steps ahead of me. She and her team not only created a flawless day for us; the entire planning process was so smooth and stress-LESS! I was amazed! We used all of Vickie's vendors and they did not disappoint from the florist to the DJ to the caterer all the way to her staff who were looking out for us on the day of the rehearsal dinner to the wedding. As mother of the bride, I have to say it was the most stressless 9 month planning process. We actually enjoyed every moment of it; which is rare when planning an event for over 225 people! On the day of the wedding we were actually RELAXING in the bridal suite. Every single detail was taken care of - we didn't really have to do much at all! Vickie was so flexible with us bringing in additional items to add to the day. Once Vickie had an idea of what our ideas were; she 'ran with it' and created a magical event for us. Every vendor was wonderful to work with and so accommodating! It was almost as though we did not have to do much thinking - Vickie did it all for us. Besides the beauty of the property, we liked the idea (having such a large wedding) that our guests could spread out between the gazebo, the veranda, around the waterfall, etc. It was so convenient having the wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception all at VBM. We were able to bring all the dresses & suits on Friday evening which was convenient. Again-less stress! The DJ can "make or break" the reception and Vickie's DJ certainly MADE the reception! He was beyond our expectations!! The food was absolutely delicious! I feel the true test is hearing what the guests have to say and I am hearing so many wonderful compliments.We feel we received so much more than we paid - especially when it comes to stress-RELIEF!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Amy · Married on 03/15/2014

We love Vickie and Victoria Belle! From the beginning they made everything so easy for us. Details big and small they had mapped out and ready. Vickie and her team were very organized and made us feel relaxed during the whole process. We had a few big changes we had to make and she was very flexible and did what she could to help, she was a lifesaver! We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2014

My daughter's wedding was absolute perfection! We could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding planner or a more beautiful venue! We have heard nothing but fabulous reviews from friends and family! Thank you Vicki for making my daughter's dream wedding come true! You made it perfect with beautiful flowers, wonderful food, the venue decorated to perfection, and all the guidance and details you helped them with! We love the Victoria Belle Mansion and Mrs Vicki and would recommend it to anyone in a heart-beat!

Sent on 11/09/2013

I knew immediately after visiting Victoria Belle Mansion for the first time that it was the place that I wanted to get married!! The facility and grounds are exquisite, offering several gorgeous ceremony and reception site options. Vickie, the wedding planner, and her staff are absolutely amazing!! From day one, Vickie was on top of everything, no detail too small. She listened to our visions, gave us pointers and suggestions and on our big day, everything came out BETTER than anything we could have imagined! She really made the entire process enjoyable and stress free. By the end of the planning process, we can truly say that we consider Vickie much more than just our wedding planner, but a trusted friend. At Victoria Belle, you will not get a generic, cookie cutter wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. The food was phenomenal and the florist was top notch. If you are considering getting married anywhere in the area, do yourself a favor and go visit Vickie to take a look at the mansion. You will not be disappointed! Not only will you be on your way to a perfect wedding day, but you are sure to gain a lifelong friend.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Barbara · event on: 04/26/2013

Our event was fantastic. There were no worries because the staff anticipated all needs. Best event with the least headache I have ever done (this is after 12 proms and 3 weddings)

Sent on 05/15/2013

We were extremely pleased with the Victoria Belle Mansion and White Barn facility and service. The team were all very organized, efficient, detail oriented and personable. The planning process was very enjoyable and the wedding day was stress free. The actual event was wonderful from rehearsal, ceremony and reception. The setting was beautiful and the service oriented team assisted everyone in experiencing an enjoyable evening. We are so grateful for their willingness and ability to make Jacklyn's dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. I enjoyed assisting Jacklyn with her wedding planning and venue. I'm so happy that you all are happy!

We celebrated my son's wedding the weekend of April 20th at Victoria Belle. It was a wonderful experience in every way. I hosted the rehearsal dinner on the veranda and could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out for that dinner and for the wedding the next day. Many thanks to Vickie, Sondra and all the staff for making this weekend so memorable for us all.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

So glad you are pleased with Charlie's rehearsal dinner - and the wedding. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Donna · Married on 04/06/2013

I do not even know how to begin expressing my gratitude to Victoria Belle for our magical day. From the beginning Mrs. Vickie was always very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding. She was very helpful and available throughout the entire planning process which made this entire experience pretty much stress free. From the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner to the end of the wedding night everything was perfect. The day of all we had to do was show up. The venue was decorated beautifully. All of my special touches were just as planned and she even added a few surprises of her own. The entire day and night was perfect. The staff are all great and very friendly. Someone was helping with every aspect all day long , no worries on the part of me and the groom. The vendors she recommend we all professional and experienced. The food was excellent and our guest can't stop raving over the cake. The flowers were beautiful and the DJ was great. Even the photographer Vickie recommend surpassed our expectations. The property and grounds are always maintained at a high standard and were spotless the day of. Most people have a wedding day blooper, not us it was perfection. Our wedding was the magical day I had always dreamed of and a big part of that is because of Mrs. Vickie and her staff at Victoria Belle Mansion.

Donna and Wesley Zehms

Sent on 04/28/2013

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Donna - thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoyed every minute of assisting you in having the wedding of your dreams at Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn. I will sincerely miss you and Wes. Can't wait to see your photos!

Jin · Married on 03/24/2013

Victoria Belle Mansion is a beautiful facility with friendly and professional staff. We would recommend any future couple to use Victoria Belle Mansion for their special day. We look forward to working with Miss Vickie and staff again in the future. Best of luck to them! - Louis Kingsley Catering, Atlanta

Sent on 04/10/2013

Ladonna P. · Married on 03/16/2013

Our oldest son Ryan and his bride Megan Scott's wedding.What a glorious event The weather was beautiful and the location Victoria Belle Mansion in Hogansville. With its pristine grounds and waterfall,fountains,gazebo,and the marvelous mansion in all of its glory was more than words can describe.Thanks to Vickie and her devoted staff everything turned out perfect and if you have any grand event to plan I would highly recommend this place. Victoria Belle Mansion (Vickie Brown) made a special day perfect.

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I cannot begin to express how truly happy we are that we chose Victoria Belle Mansion for our wedding! From the minute that we met Ms. Vickie, we knew that this was the place for us. She has a personality that makes you feel like you are at home, and she has the most caring nature of any person that I have met. Ms. Vickie truly cares about each and every one of her brides, and she and her staff go out of their way to make sure that the wedding day is a day to remember. For my husband and I, our wedding was like a fairytale; it was everything that we could have ever imagined and more. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and makes for the perfect backdrop to any wedding.

One of the most stressful things about planning a wedding is having to keep up with all of the details, which can make the planning process overshadow the most magical day of any girl's life. However, I never experienced one ounce of stress! Vickie and her team worked with me from day one to ensure that the entire process stress-free. She coordinated everything from the flowers, to the cake, to the invitations, to the food (which was absolutely delicious...by far the best that I have ever had), and even the DJ. I believe that there is not any other wedding venue who can hold a candle to Victoria Belle. The level of professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched.

We are truly blessed that we were able to have the wedding of our dreams; it was a day that will forever be one of the most amazing days of our lives. Every one of our guests raved about how beautiful and classy everything was. We are so grateful to Ms. Vickie and her staff for making our dream wedding a reality, and we would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Sally · Married on 09/08/2012

it was wonderful! I really can't think of anything that went wrong. It was exactly how I envisioned my dream wedding !

Sent on 10/31/2012

Charlotte · Married on 09/08/2012

Dear Vickie and Staff,

Please forgive me for not writing sooner…I have absolutely no excuses, except I kept meaning to write and life would get in the way.

I do not have the words, but I will try, to convey how very much our family appreciates the fantastic job you all did in the celebration of our Sally and Jake’s wedding.

Every detail, every aspect of a beautiful wedding was fulfilled. The gorgeous surroundings, the delicious food, the courteous staff and the energetic D.J. that got every one to their feet….where do I begin to let you all know how absolutely stunning the event of a lifetime was for all of us.

Just a few comments from wedding attendees:
    “The best wedding I have ever attended”….
    “Boy, that lady knows how to throw a party”….
    “Breathtaking”…. “Gorgeous”….. “Out of this world”
    “I have gone to four weddings this year in four different states and this was by far the absolute best”…..

I tell everyone I know about the incredible locale that is Victoria Belle. Please, Please, Please convey to your staff what a wonderful job they did. Absolute Professionals in every detail. Your hard work and dedication to your profession is exemplified in your staff. They were a reflection of you that night. My goodness, I could go on forever, but I would run out of paper.

I surely hope that anyone coming to Victoria Belle would call me for a review. Please use this letter and give my phone number to any family that is making their decision of a lifetime. It would be a privilege to speak with anyone regarding your wedding / event services. I am honored to call my daughter a Victoria Belle Bride.

All the best to you and your wonderful staff for continued success.

Charlotte Nelson
    Mother of the bride - Sally and Jake Carlisle - Sept. 8, 2012

Sent on 02/25/2013

Carol · Married on 07/14/2012

We are very satisfied with our daughter's wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion. The ceremony was beautiful; the food was delicious; and everybody who came was impressed and had fun. Even close relatives confided that the wedding was "beautiful" and "perfect." Some even asked how we found out about Victoria Belle Mansion. Victoria Belle's staff and vendors were always responsive, cooperative, and courteous. Throughout the planning and event, Ms. Vickie Brown (owner) was always available to assure us, answer our questions and explain things every day of the week, day and night. Finally, at the event itself she made sure that everything happened when they were supposed to.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Skyler · Married on 07/07/2012

Victoria Belle Mansion was such a positive impact on the lives of both parties involved in the wedding. Vickie Brown & Marci were both very helpful, but what we loved most was Vickie's love for the Lord & her care for the bride & groom. Our wedding day was all that we prayed for & that of a fairytale dream. I am honored to rate Victoria Belle Mansion as a 5/5. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2012

My now husband and I set our wedding day 2 months before the actual date, due to him being in the Army. I was stressed beyond words, to say the least! I had no idea how I would get everything planned before our wedding and have it actually turn out as I had always imagined it. After meeting Vickie and her wonderful staff, I realized I put my trust and wedding in very capable and talented hands. This venue is not only a piece of southern charm, but is very elegant with all of the crystal chandeliers hanging in each room and has perfectly manicured lawns and gardens. My dream day may have been the hottest day since the 1930s in Georgia, but my wedding could not have gone any better! It was everything I imagined it would be and more. Vickie and her staff treated my wedding as if it were one of their own family member's. I can not say enough how much I loved this place and only wish it would have lasted longer! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! Enjoy your entire wedding experience with Victoria Belle; It goes by WAY too fast!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Valerie · Married on 06/23/2012

Let me start by saying I would highly recommend Victoria Belle Mansion as the venue for a wedding. Everything was perfect for the wedding, the facility is magnificent. All of the staff is very professional and attentive; Vicki has everything covered the day of the wedding with her and very capable staff with you to ensure the wedding party and others know exactly what to do and to keep everything on track. We have had so many people tell us this was the best wedding they have ever attended. The vendor’s set-up by Vicki Brown; such as the DJ, florist, caterer, etc were all excellent. The DJ was very good with the guests; he was able to get them involved, dancing and enjoying themselves. The food was delicious and the cake was excellent. Vicki makes sure that all of her vendors are top notch. Vicki really pays attention to details; her and her staff is there for whatever the Bride & Groom needs. In the bridal area upstairs; there is an area set-up for a hairdresser; which made it much easier for the bridal party to get ready. It truly was a dream wedding. I just can't say enough good things about Vicki Brown, her staff, her vendors and Victoria Belle Mansion itself. It was a wonderful memory for our family and friends; we were so happy with everything through Victoria Belle Mansion. Anyone who is looking for a location for their wedding should visit Victoria Belle Mansion to see it.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Meagan · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I were married at Victoria Belle Mansion on 6/23/12 and I honestly don't know where to start. From the moment that we officially booked the facility until we left the venue on our wedding night, the experience was amazing. Believe the positive reviews, as they are truly a reflection of A+ service. From the very beginning, everyone was wonderful! Vickie and her staff were awesome and extremely helpful from the onset, and honestly a joy to work with. The decor was gorgeous...simply elegant!!! All of the bouquets were beautiful, and my bouquet was stunning! I have to also mention the food... Delicious!!! My guests went on and on about the food! Our cakes were AMAZING! We absolutely LOVED the DJ…he was so entertaining and got our guests involved all night! It was the day that I have always dreamed of, and an overall experience that I will never forget!!!! I know that weddings are their specialty, and they deal with bride after bride, but the staff at Victoria Belle Mansion made me feel that my day was very important to them as well!!! My experience was wonderful and I strongly recommend them to any couple that doesn't want to stress over the details...I'm sure that you'll be just as pleased as we were!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2012

Vickie and her team made our day perfect! They were willing to work within our budget and made sure every detail was just the way we wanted. I was amazing by their creativity and their ability to take my vision to the next level. I had an idea for center pieces but Vicki and her team surpassed my expectations. I was so surprised by how much they went above and beyond. We were worried about the seating around the dance floor and making sure everyone could sit around to watch people dance but we should have known that they would amaze us. With Vicki, I never had to worry. She is such a professional and really came through bringing everything together. I had to go back through all my pictures just to remember all the extras she through in with regards to making our day speicial.

The food...amazing (or at least the little I had since my dress prevented me from eatting too much). They packed us a picnic and as soon as we got to the hotel we ate everything!

The cake was perfection. It wad decorated just like I descried; moist, and the icing was sinful!

We had an amazing time! Vickie and her team made sure my husband, family, and I had nothing to worry about. I never knew if there was a problem or a glitch. The event went so smoothly and Vickie became a trusted friend.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Megan · Married on 05/12/2012

Victoria Bell Mansion was our dream wedding! Vickie Brown does an excellent job planning, preparing, communicating, ideas, and making everyone happy! This is a beautiful place for a true southern wedding! We loved having the place all day on the wedding day, no hurry, everything was planned ahead. The vendors all did an excellent job on the wedding day! It is a beautiful place, full of love!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kathy · Married on 05/06/2012

Victoria Belle Mansion is the ideal southern wedding site. The owner, Vickie Brown, has created the perfect setting for a gorgeous wedding. Vickie is with you every step of the way, with a personality that makes the whole planning process a joy and lots of fun. She is a true professional with the experience to provide you with your dream wedding. Vickie and her staff were in constant communication, always available to answer any questions or concerns. I had such confidence in Vickie and her staff, I had absolutely no worries. The vendors she provides are experts in what they do. It was a great experience for my whole family. All I can say is, Vickie has the perfect site, staff and experience for a beautiful and fun wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2012

Everything was PERFECT!!! couldnt have done it without the staff! LOVE IT

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • User2591156 · event on: 03/23/2012

We had our annual company planning event at the Victoria Bell Mansion on a Friday evening/Saturday morning. Our entire group (40) thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, meals, and their professional staff. The staff is incredibly easy to work with and exceptionally accommodating. The Mansion is beautiful. The food is fantastic. We will definitely be scheduling our next event at the Victoria Bell Mansion.

Sent on 08/10/2012