92 Reviews for Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn

China (2)
Linens (2)
Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Drapery (1)
Furniture (1)
Parking (1)
87 Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

The BEST decision we ever made was picking this venue for my daughter's wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have done it without the help of Vicky and her staff. An OUTSTANDING venue + GORGEOUS flowers + DELICIOUS food + an AWESOME photographer = a PERFECT wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this dream come true!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Due to Family Health my daughter moved her wedding from NJ to Georgia. We did not have a lot of time for planning But Vickie Brown from Victoria Belle Mansion made the planning painless. My daughter did not travel to Georgia once before the wedding. The venue was magnificent and classy. The food was delicious and the service was first class.
Hatts off to Vickie and her team. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same way.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the day we met with Vickie and Sondra from Victoria Belle, they understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning my daughters special day. There was an instant connection with Vickie in our initial meeting and personalities meshed well. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident we would be well taken care of. Our instincts proved right and we couldn't have ask for a better Wedding Planner.

We opted for a full service package because the bride and groom lived in another state. We also did the Rehearsal dinner on property (attendees are still talking about he Crab Boil). Friends and family were amazed at how calm we were in the planning of the wedding. A bonus is that after the initial deposit, you pay monthly and receive updated spreadsheets which make it not so overwhelming coming up with all the money up front. If you've envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest details, they will help you make it happen. If you have a limited view of your wedding day, they will help you develop your vision.

The vendors that work with them were amazing also. Can't say enough about how good the food was, the flowers as well as the DJ. Victoria Belle served as our representative and advocated for us for whatever change was needed. They were readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had and we never waited more than a day for them to respond. Vickie coordinated and was present at all the vendor meetings and assisted us in reviewing all the details (flower colors, set list for the DJ and food /cake tasting).

Both Vickie and Sondra were on hand for the rehearsal and all day of the wedding with a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. The staff (servers, bartenders, etc) that worked alongside Vickie were fantastic. They were extremely attentive, made sure the wedding party was well taken care of and kept them and guest on time and happy.
CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH-

Profile Picture Lani, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Bartender(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

One of the best things I did for my wedding was booking the most beautiful Victoria Belle Mansion. My husband and I had the time of our lives. I hated for the night to end because it was so amazing. Mrs. Vickie and her accommodating staff did everything in their power to make sure our day was perfect. Mrs. Vickie gave me great advice during our planning sessions. If I ever had a questions she was quick to reply. I highly recommend Victoria Belle for any social event.

Profile Picture Lee, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Vickie and her staff provided the most amazing magical wedding experience for my daughter and her groom. The detail to attention is unsurpassed by Vickie, from the planning sessions to the actual wedding event. The actual Mansion is amazingly beautiful and enchanting. I highly recommend this venue for anyone wanting to experience a truly professionally planned wedding at an amazing location. Mom of the bride

Profile Picture Angela, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am so thankful to have met Vickie and her team. They absolutely rocked it and made our special day absolutely PERFECT!! From the first time we pulled up and saw Victoria Belle we knew that this was the venue for us and then when I met Vickie I knew for a fact that I was choosing Victoria Belle. We got married on 05/13/2017 and let's just say it was a fairytale wedding. Vickie and her team work their butts off to make sure everything is what it should be and they make it happen. I couldn't have asked for a better team in making sure our day was nothing short of amazing. Vickie makes sure that you don't have to worry about anything and is the definition of an awesome wedding planner. If I could give 10 stars I would!!! I would definitely recommend this venue if you want a beautiful place to get married and an awesome wedding planner to go with it :))

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Victoria Belle on 5/6/17 after having booked the venue almost exactly 1 year earlier. From the moment we saw the venue and met Vickie, we knew it was the right choice, and that held true all the way through. Our regular consultations made the entire process perfectly smooth. I am admittedly picky and very detail oriented, and Vickie and her team constantly went above and beyond to ensure that my expectations weren't just met, but that they were exceeded. Vickie, her team, and her venue made our wedding dreams come true. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin to tell you how wonderful our daughter's wedding was...and it would NOT have been possible without Vickie Brown and her staff at Victoria Belle and Mansion! Vickie (wedding planner and owner of Victoria Belle)was incredible....she was always there when I needed something or had a question, she returned EVERY phone call, text message, and email well within a extremely reasonable time over the 13 months of planning. The attention to detail was impeccable! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Victoria Belle and Vickie Brown!!! She was there every minute the day of our daughter's wedding and took care of everything which allowed me (mother of the bride) to truly enjoy the ENTIRE day/evening! There are no words to truly express our gratitude for Vickie and her staff! What an awesome gift Vickie gave to us and all of our guests (even our guests were complementing us on our venue and wedding planner, Vickie) we could not thank her enough! We would NOT change one thing....thank you! Please, if you desire a wonderful experience and a beautiful venue you can NOT go wrong with Victoria Belle and Mansion!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We cannot possibly recommend a better venue for a wedding! We had the most magical experience with Victoria Belle! Vickie and her staff were INCREDIBLE and ensured every detail was perfect. Not to mention the venue is STUNNING. Everyone expects something to go wrong or not as planned - our day could not have been better! As a bride, it was the best experience. Vickie understood my vision and executed it perfectly. To any bride or couple out there, you MUST consider this incredible venue! We are eternally grateful!!

Profile Picture User7665770, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From my very first visit to Victoria Belle I knew that it was where I wanted to get married. Aside from everything being unbelievably beautiful the staff is also top notch. There were so many small details that went into planning my dream day and Vicki and her team helped me make sure everything went perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without them! I have also heard from so many of my guests that it was the most beautiful venue and wedding that they have ever been to! I wouldn't change anything about my day and I absolutely owe it to the Victoria Belle staff!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owner Vickie of Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage Barn is Amazing! Her assistants Amber and Sandra are top notch as well. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at this venue on October 1, 2016 and we couldn't have asked for a better day. From the first day we visited the location to the day of our wedding everything was smooth and easy. Wedding planning with Vicki and her team made life so easy. Our guest raved about her staff, food, service, and of course how beautiful venue is. It's breathtaking and picture perfect for a fairytale wedding:) We did not want the night to end. Thank you Vicki and your team for a fantastic planning process and making our day more than we could ask for:)

Profile Picture Lanica, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had the time of our lives on October 1, 2016. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and wedding coordinator to guide us through the whole process. Thank you Vickie and staff for the best day of our lives:)

Profile Picture Calvin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Please visit the location and give Vicki, Sondra and Amber your vision. Then watch the magica happen. The wedding was 1Oct and our family and friends was blown away with the experience, so professional and they really love what they do. Much respect.

Profile Picture Claudette, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant

I would highly recommend Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn. It is an elegant venue and Vickie Brown does an excellent job. She listened to every one of our wishes and made our wedding everything we had ever dreamed of! Our wedding at Victoria Belle and subsequent honeymoon to Ireland were what dreams were made of & as a whole, stress-free! This is a beautiful, elegant, well-run venue that no bride will regret booking her wedding at!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the first visit at Victoria Belle I knew it was MY place for my dream wedding. The entire process was flawless! If we had any questions during the planning, Vickie was fantastic at getting back to us and answering and being a tremendous help! She gave suggestions and advice when we needed it or asked! I, along with my wedding party, was absolutely amazed at how efficient Vickie runs her business! While getting ready, if there is anything whatsoever you need, something you forgot, don't fret, they have it! I honestly can say I never stressed out about any details there! Many many of my guests said that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen, they stated you really don't have to add anything, the mansion speaks for itself. I HIGHLY recommend this venue hands down!! I have nothing about my wedding day that "went wrong, was off, etc." It was perfect. If you choose Victoria Belle you will not regret it!! Thank you Vickie for my perfect day!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was April 24, 2016 and Vickie made sure everything was perfect. Our budget didn't allow for lavish centerpieces so Vickie offered those she made -- free of charge. Her staff was friendly, whenever we'd see them throughout the house prepping for our ceremony and reception, and honestly the day made the year and some change of planning, worth it. I have no regrets. Everything worked out, Vickie was amazing and present. Towards the end of the night the speakers were not working for the bouquet toss and she got them working when no one else could. I was so tired and didn't care at that point (haha) but she insisted and my mother in law, and new sisters were very impressed that she took every moment so seriously. Everyone STILL says that it was the best wedding they've ever attended and we have a lot of older people in our families, (they've been to a lot of weddings), so it is so nice to hear that. Vickie's venue is absolutely beautiful and she really did handle everything that was in her power. She even referred us to our photographer!! (Who we ADORE). Our photos were great, the day and night was great, and I'm just so thankful, and happy that I chose Victoria Belle Mansion to have my wedding. It was just wonderful, so thank you so much Vickie. We all love you and thank you for making our day great.

Profile Picture Randie, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine

- Romantic, elegant, perfect. These are only a few words that describe how we and our guests felt about our wedding at the Victoria Belle Mansion. If you are unsure of your venue choice, look no further. Ms. Vickie and her staff provide a pristine ceremony and reception venue, seamless planning, impeccable service, and the warmth and hospitality that leave other venues thinking, “How do they do that?!”
- Let me describe my situation to enforce how this venue should be your number one choice. I am an active duty service member currently stationed overseas, but always dreamed of having my wedding back home. Essentially for me, my hometown wedding became a destination wedding, making planning a little more difficult than most. Accommodated on extremely short notice, I was able to visit the venue when coming home for leave, and was overwhelmed by the historic home’s beauty and the professionalism of the staff. Ms. Vickie made every effort to conduct our planning meetings via Skype, and kept in touch with me via any method possible every month to ensure everything was going smoothly. I was able to provide a few pictures I found online and a few ideas for a theme, and through her experience, natural ability, and attention to detail, she was able to create what I had only imagined in my dreams.
- In addition to the great service, I was especially impressed with Ms. Vickie’s honesty. She is a trustworthy person who indeed has your best interest in mind, even when it comes to difficult financial decisions. She knows everything when it comes to etiquette, style, fashion… anything you need to know during your planning process. She knows exactly what works and what should be reconsidered. Trust her! The outcome will be more than you ever expected!
- We would like to thank Ms. Vickie and her staff at the Victoria Belle Mansion for everything they did for us, our family, and our friends. Our day was perfect, and we wish we could relive it every day. ~Anna-Maria and Alex~

Profile Picture Anna, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My name is Linda Jefferson. I am the mother of Shabria Mayne(bride). My daughter's wedding was held at the V. Belle Mansion on 9-6-15. It was absolutely amazing. I give Ms Victoria and her staff the "service excellance" award for the year. We met with Victoria approx. 8 months prior to the wedding date. She is very professional with much personality and was an absolute jewel to work with. She grew to know my daughter very well and was very concerned about her happiness! She and the staff answered all of our questions, calls, and emails promptly. This is an area that I look at closely and I was not disappointed. This alleviated my dtr's anxiety and stress which in turn alleviated mine! The mansion is something to behold!!!!! My dtr was a beautiful bride and her wedding was
truly extraordinary. I thank God, Ms Vicky and her entire staff. I would recommended her to the entire world. Sept 6th was truly
a day to remember. I do not have one complaint and that speak volumes considering the long period of time we were in contact with the staff here. There were no disappointments just plenty of smiles. Ms Vicky took care of every little detail so I could
enjoy my daughter, family and friends. May God bless her and she continues to make a bride's dream wedding a reality!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture linda, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Our June 20th wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn was nothing short of a magical, fairy tale day. Words cannot express the beauty and romance that filled the air on our wedding day. Ms. Vickie and her team worked restlessly to make our day, truly, the best day of our lives. Their attention to detail is immaculate. Ms. Vickie also made our wedding personal by bringing out our personalities through the ceremony and décor – and added a few surprises! Our guests were mesmerized by the venue and many have expressed that it was the most beautiful they had attended. Our wedding day was a fairy-tale-dream come true. I HIGHLY recommend VBELLE to any bride! Thank you Ms. Vickie! - Dillon and Bekah

Profile Picture Bekah, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

SOUTHERN ELEGANCE !!! Victoria Belle Mansion and White Barn ! Beautiful Venue ! My daughter's wedding was here on June 20, 2015. Arriving at VB on our first visit , my daughter knew that this was the place she would be married. Meeting Vickie Brown confirmed it. She was so welcoming with energetic hospitality. We felt like we had known her for years. Ms Vickie took the vision that my daughter had and began to make it happen. Vickie was a pleasure to work with and does her work well! She is such a delight to get to know. The day and night of the wedding was full of love and magic. Vickie and her team were incredible! As mother of the bride, it was so refreshing and stress free to know that every detail was being taken care of to perfection. Vickie and her team came together and produced a stunning and magical event beyond our expectations. My daughter had a fairytale wedding that she will never forget. Guest commented: "how beautiful", "magical", "any little girl's fairytale". Vickie Brown was not only our wedding coordinator, she became our friend. Thank you Ms.Vickie for making this day so special for Bekah! We love you and miss you ! Patsy Rhinehart. If you are searching for a venue...The buck stops here!!!!

Profile Picture Patsy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Victoria Belle Mansion in Hogansville, Ga. Vicki was our event coordinator and we couldn't have asked for a better person to help us plan our wedding. She has over 30 years worth of experience in the wedding industry and her advise was priceless. She made our wedding day stress free and truly a dream come true. She was very flexible when it came time for our meetings and no matter the day or time was always full of energy! Her venue truly looks like a fairy tale and what bride doesn't want that. Many thanks goes to Viki and her team for making our dream day come true!

Profile Picture Francee, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vickie and her staff were very professional and accommodating. She made sure everything was perfect and looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Victoria Bell Mansion is an absolutely beautiful venue. Vickie & her staff were amazing! They constantly asked me questions to be sure they got every little detail exactly the way I wanted. The communication was great, anytime I emailed a them with a question or concern I got a response within hours; I'm including nights & weekends. They made my day almost perfect. I was a very laid back bride(I'm not the girl who ever planned or dreamed about a big southern wedding until the moment I was engaged). So there were many small details that never crossed my mind that I didn't care about. That being said if you want your say in every detail down the the way your arrangements are facing on the table Victoria Belle is the place for you. Vickie always remembered everyone's name and made sure we were all comfortable on the big day. Her list of vendors that come with the package were great as well. My flowers were perfect! I've never picked out flowers in my life and she took the time to educate me and help me decide, she didn't just push a flower on my b/c it was in season or she like them. The caterer was amazing! I fully intend on using them again if I ever require a caterer. The DJ was great! he took the time to compile a list of music we requested and took the time to ask what we didn't want to hear. Which I never would've thought to ask about. Every detail was thought of and brought to my attention. Thank you Vickie, you made my day beautiful. A fairy tale come true, I was princess for a day!

Profile Picture Makel, 5/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I want to take this time to thank Victoria and your staff for assisting in making my daughter's wedding a complete success. The Victoria Belle venue is a MUST SEE for anyone who is planning a wedding. The establishment has all the bells and whistles that a bride would want. The staff is courteous and professional and will make your wedding day the one you have always dreamt of. Please be sure to use their full service as they will provide you with a worry free event. Vickie, you really were a life saver and I don’t know what I would have done without your assistance. Thank you again and good luck to you and your staff on many more years of providing Brides with the wedding of their dreams!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/26/15, 3 Reviews