Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Reviews

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 6
Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 7
  • Kassie

Kassie Wasik · Married on 04/09/2019

Made our fairytale happen!

Vickie and her staff at Victoria Belle were truly there every step of the way to make our elopement everything we could have ever wanted!! Even with a rain plan in place last minute they pulled everything together so we didn’t even have to worry. We were able to bring our dog to be apart of our day and pictures which was very special to us and so nice to have a venue that allows that. Being an out of state bride from Michigan she was always there to answer every question I had and would go out of her way for us with any request or wish we had for our special day! I found the venue online and it had everything I wanted from the beautiful southern home, vineyard, and barn! This place is magical, charming and beautiful. It was a fairytale day for us because of Victoria Belle!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you, Kassie & Michael. It was our pleasure to make your fairy tale wedding come true. We enjoyed working with you and the wedding party. We were especially delighted with your fur baby, Georgia. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

Ledare · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional venue and staff

As a former event planner, and recent mother of the groom, I highly recommend Victoria Belle as a rehearsal dinner and wedding venue. Our experience there for my son’s wedding and rehearsal dinner was exceptional. Vickie and her staff are some of the most knowledgeable and gifted wedding planners in the area. From a parent’s perspective, you can trust that Vickie will guide you through the whole wedding and rehearsal dinner planning process with ease, and will problem solve any inevitable wrinkle that may arise during the event. From the bride and groom’s perspective, rest assured that Vickie and her seasoned staff will make your day as special and unique as you are. Victoria Belle is truly a comprehensive spot for all your wedding festivities....the different areas within the immaculately maintained, beautiful home and grounds accommodate a variety of personally styled events.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Ledare, Thank you for this incredible review. I truly appreciate your kind words and thoughtful details about Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn. It was a highlight of my wedding season this year to work with you and your family.

Ashley Price · Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Day!

I stumbled upon Victoria Belle after googling venues for a couple of days; once I found VB, I knew this was where I wanted to have my special day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and everyone working there is so sweet and caring. Mrs. Vickie and her team are so welcoming and immediately begin to help you with whatever you may need in order to achieve your wedding vision. One of my favorite things about my wedding experience here was how all of your ideas and wants are carefully documented and discussed, so everything would work out smoothly on the wedding day. Mrs. Vickie is very organized and detail-oriented; I was thankful to have her guidance along the way. Mrs. Vickie knew my concerns of wedding planning while going through nursing school, but I had complete faith in her. I mean it when I say she did not let me down. Everything was exactly as I wanted it, and I wouldn't change a thing. I strongly recommend Victoria Belle if you want to have an amazing and memorable wedding day. If you decide on Victoria Belle, you know you're going to be taken care of and have the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Ashley, I really appreciate your detailed review of Victoria Belle. I am so pleased that you and Nate had a wedding day that will make you smile for years to come. Thank you for choosing Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn for your special day. Just looked at your wedding photos and they are splendid!
  • Lourdes

Lourdes Givens · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding 20 years later

I bumped into this venue by mistake... Google southern plantation wedding and there it was. After thinking we'd had found the one venue, VB was the last venue we were going to look at and make our decision. Once we pulled in we were in awww. It was our 20 year anniversary and we never had a wedding as we got married by the justice of the peace. I always dreamed of having the beautiful dress, ceremony and have all of our friends and family to share with us but life and work got in our way. 20 years later we were ready. From Vickie keeping us on track and helping us with decisions to be made the end result was just as magical as I dreamed of. Everyone invited had been part of our journey for over 20 years for the most part. The best part was to see everyone's faces and hearing everyone say how impressed they were with everything. Guess they didn't believe me when I kept saying this is a real wedding and the venue is just magical! Thanks Vickie for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Lourdes & Tom, we appreciate the kind words. Thank you both so much for allowing Victoria Belle to be a part of planning your special day! Such heartfelt sentiment was displayed throughout your event by each person in attendance including you two. We truly enjoyed your unique celebration of love and vow renewal. Everything was beautiful especially with such a lovely couple. Wishing you all the best!!

Roza · Married on 09/22/2018

I truly do not know how anyone is able to pull off a wedding without the help of Vickie and her team! The whole wedding planning process was so detail-oriented, but it was basically effortless for us thanks to Vickie. She is wonderfully meticulous, and perfectly organized. When we got engaged I was worried that wedding planning would be difficult and stressful. My experience with Victoria Belle Mansion has been FUN! I was not stressed in the least because I had full faith that Vickie and her team would pull off the wedding seamlessly. I am SO THANKFUL for Vickie and her team, and I truly do not know how we could have done the wedding without them.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Roza & John, we are ecstatic that you chose Victoria Belle to be a part of your lovely wedding day! Thank you for allowing us to work with you guys. You all certainly made planning enjoyable. So happy that Victoria Belle was able to bring the special day you have always envisioned to life. You were an exceptionally stunning bride! Wishing you and John all the best.

Autumn · Married on 09/14/2018

I found VB online and I immediately called and booked a tour for the following day. It was the only venue I toured. I fell in love with the place!! It is beautiful, jaw- dropping, elegant, and dream like. I would have never imagined actually getting married in a place like it because it truly is that immaculate.
    From the first day I stepped foot into the house for my tour, to the day my fiance and I officially booked, to the wedding day .. Mrs. Vickie and her staff went above and beyond to make my dreams become a reality. Mrs. Vickie thinks of things I would have never thought about, important questions to ask and things that are important and need to be considered, both big and small. She became someone I could talk about the nitty gritty, not so pretty details of wedding planning with. She seemed to perfectly understand my vision and style. She was able to give me reasonable advice to make the tough decisions between this and that and was always willing to share her professional and personal opinions & experiences on how some of my ideas may or may not work and why.
    Throughout my wedding planning experience, I never once worried about the wedding. I often asked my mom if I was crazy for not being the slightest bit stressed out or worried over one of the biggest days of my life. I guess it’s safe to say I simply sensed and trusted I was in good hands and rested in that.
    Now that I am able to look back on my wedding photos, I get emotional every time because it truly was beyond anything this girl could dream up or pin on a pinterest board. I am forever thankful for Victoria Belle Mansion and Mrs. Vickie!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Autumn & Josh, on behalf of Victoria Belle, we are delighted to have been chosen as the venue of your dreams for your esteemed wedding day! So much love and admiration for you guys.
    Autumn, what splendid words! Thank you so much for the lovely review. You made my heart smile. All the best to you and Josh as you begin your new life together.

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

WOW! What an amazing venue; I just photographed an outdoor wedding here this past weekend and it was an absolute dream. Vickie & her staff are the most incredible people to work with and helped make my job a breeze. Photo opps EVERYWHERE! I recommend this venue HIGHLY!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 15
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 16
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 17

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Katie, what kind words! Thank you so much for your review. You were such a joy to work with- your eye for good shots around the Estate, your chemistry with the bridal party, and professional yet fun personality was absolute perfection. We hope to work with you again!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

The BEST decision we ever made was picking this venue for my daughter's wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have done it without the help of Vicky and her staff. An OUTSTANDING venue + GORGEOUS flowers + DELICIOUS food + an AWESOME photographer = a PERFECT wedding! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this dream come true!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you, Michelle, for the lovely compliment. My staff and I were honored to work with you, Taylor, and Hunter to plan and carry out the perfect wedding day for all of you. It was truly a beautiful event.

Kendall · Married on 04/28/2018

Words cannot describe our love for and appreciate for Vickie, her staff and their dedication to bringing our wedding day together. As the saying goes, it was love at first sight. In our initial investigation of wedding venues, hands down, Victoria Belle and Mansion stood out. And it wasn't just the elegant mansion, or the picturesque campus. It was the fervor and passion projected from Vickie, literally the moment we were greeted by her signature smile. Vickie is fluent in Wedding Planning and has a PhD for evaluating the consequences of every decision that we made. Most importantly, she never imposed her own vision and she always guided us in providing insight. From our initial visit to the day of our wedding, Vickie was steadfast in bringing our theme and vision to real life, and she never strayed from that. Her dedication to getting to know us first, really set her apart from other venues. Every meeting, every conversation, she was a champion for our story and our love. One piece that made us incredibly nervous was the fact that we would be planning our wedding from across the country. We moved to the Pacific Northwest 9 months prior to our wedding day, in the heart of making some major decisions. But Vickie's experience with couples outside of the city proved to be invaluable as she ushered us along the way and kept us right on schedule. Vickie put an incredible amount of time and energy in accommodating our cross country schedule, while giving us the tools we needed to successfully execute our Todo list in between visits. Having someone who is well-versed in long distance planning put us both at ease. Another aspect that made our experience run so smoothly were the vendors. We chose Victoria Belle's Platinum package which included all of the vendors we needed for our day. Every vendor we used was like an extension of Vickie; professional, creative and dedicated to our vision. We were so pleased with the way we could talk about our overall vision.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Kendall & Brian, thank you so much for allowing Victoria Belle to be a part of your wonderful wedding day. We loved each step in planning alongside you guys to bring your wedding day vision to life! You were an absolutely beautiful bride, Kendall. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words. Best of luck to both of you as you continue to grow and enjoy life together.

Kevin · Married on 03/10/2018

Due to Family Health my daughter moved her wedding from NJ to Georgia. We did not have a lot of time for planning But Vickie Brown from Victoria Belle Mansion made the planning painless. My daughter did not travel to Georgia once before the wedding. The venue was magnificent and classy. The food was delicious and the service was first class.
    Hatts off to Vickie and her team. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same way.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kevin! We so enjoyed hosting your daughter's wedding. We wish them, you, and family all the best in the world.

Lindy · Married on 12/28/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion was incredible!!

Vicky (the owner) truly has a team of professionals that will make your wedding day everything you dreamed of and more.

I 110% guarantee you this venue is the most gorgeous venue you will find and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 18
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn 19

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you, Lindy and Tyler, for reviewing Victoria Belle. We are so excited that you had your special day at Victoria Belle. Your family and friends were delightful. Thank you for your kind words about Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn!

Lani · Married on 10/14/2017

From the day we met with Vickie and Sondra from Victoria Belle, they understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning my daughters special day. There was an instant connection with Vickie in our initial meeting and personalities meshed well. We walked away from that meeting feeling confident we would be well taken care of. Our instincts proved right and we couldn't have ask for a better Wedding Planner.

We opted for a full service package because the bride and groom lived in another state. We also did the Rehearsal dinner on property (attendees are still talking about he Crab Boil). Friends and family were amazed at how calm we were in the planning of the wedding. A bonus is that after the initial deposit, you pay monthly and receive updated spreadsheets which make it not so overwhelming coming up with all the money up front. If you've envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest details, they will help you make it happen. If you have a limited view of your wedding day, they will help you develop your vision.

The vendors that work with them were amazing also. Can't say enough about how good the food was, the flowers as well as the DJ. Victoria Belle served as our representative and advocated for us for whatever change was needed. They were readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had and we never waited more than a day for them to respond. Vickie coordinated and was present at all the vendor meetings and assisted us in reviewing all the details (flower colors, set list for the DJ and food /cake tasting).

Both Vickie and Sondra were on hand for the rehearsal and all day of the wedding with a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. The staff (servers, bartenders, etc) that worked alongside Vickie were fantastic. They were extremely attentive, made sure the wedding party was well taken care of and kept them and guest on time and happy.
    CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH-

Sent on 10/20/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Lani, Thank you so much for sharing your Victoria Belle experience on Wedding Wire. I certainly appreciate your detailed explanation as to what Victoria Belle can offer other couples who decide to book their important day with us. Wishing you all the best!

Lee · Married on 06/17/2017

One of the best things I did for my wedding was booking the most beautiful Victoria Belle Mansion. My husband and I had the time of our lives. I hated for the night to end because it was so amazing. Mrs. Vickie and her accommodating staff did everything in their power to make sure our day was perfect. Mrs. Vickie gave me great advice during our planning sessions. If I ever had a questions she was quick to reply. I highly recommend Victoria Belle for any social event.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Thank you very much, Lee. We are so happy that your day was all you wanted it to be. I really appreciate your recommendation to other couples who may be looking to book their special day at Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage White Barn.

Angela · Married on 05/20/2017

Vickie and her staff provided the most amazing magical wedding experience for my daughter and her groom. The detail to attention is unsurpassed by Vickie, from the planning sessions to the actual wedding event. The actual Mansion is amazingly beautiful and enchanting. I highly recommend this venue for anyone wanting to experience a truly professionally planned wedding at an amazing location. Mom of the bride

Sent on 06/02/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Angela, Thank you for these kind words. I really appreciate your recommendation to future "Victoria Belle" couples. It was an honor to help make Casey & Trey's special day as perfect as possible. Their wedding day photos are exquisite!

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so thankful to have met Vickie and her team. They absolutely rocked it and made our special day absolutely PERFECT!! From the first time we pulled up and saw Victoria Belle we knew that this was the venue for us and then when I met Vickie I knew for a fact that I was choosing Victoria Belle. We got married on 05/13/2017 and let's just say it was a fairytale wedding. Vickie and her team work their butts off to make sure everything is what it should be and they make it happen. I couldn't have asked for a better team in making sure our day was nothing short of amazing. Vickie makes sure that you don't have to worry about anything and is the definition of an awesome wedding planner. If I could give 10 stars I would!!! I would definitely recommend this venue if you want a beautiful place to get married and an awesome wedding planner to go with it :))

Sent on 05/22/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Lauren, it was a pleasure to get to spend time with you and your family while planning the wedding. What an honor to be apart of such an important event in your and Jake's life. I look forward to seeing your pictures! Best of luck to you both:)

Angela · Married on 05/06/2017

We got married at Victoria Belle on 5/6/17 after having booked the venue almost exactly 1 year earlier. From the moment we saw the venue and met Vickie, we knew it was the right choice, and that held true all the way through. Our regular consultations made the entire process perfectly smooth. I am admittedly picky and very detail oriented, and Vickie and her team constantly went above and beyond to ensure that my expectations weren't just met, but that they were exceeded. Vickie, her team, and her venue made our wedding dreams come true. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn's reply:

Angela, I just got to see you pictures! WOW! So beautiful! I feel very honored you choose Victoria Belle. Thank you for the lovely review!

Stacy · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I begin to tell you how wonderful our daughter's wedding was...and it would NOT have been possible without Vickie Brown and her staff at Victoria Belle and Mansion! Vickie (wedding planner and owner of Victoria Belle)was incredible....she was always there when I needed something or had a question, she returned EVERY phone call, text message, and email well within a extremely reasonable time over the 13 months of planning. The attention to detail was impeccable! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Victoria Belle and Vickie Brown!!! She was there every minute the day of our daughter's wedding and took care of everything which allowed me (mother of the bride) to truly enjoy the ENTIRE day/evening! There are no words to truly express our gratitude for Vickie and her staff! What an awesome gift Vickie gave to us and all of our guests (even our guests were complementing us on our venue and wedding planner, Vickie) we could not thank her enough! We would NOT change one thing....thank you! Please, if you desire a wonderful experience and a beautiful venue you can NOT go wrong with Victoria Belle and Mansion!!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Stacy,
    Wow! thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world to me that you and your guests are pleased with your time here at Victoria Belle.

Vickie

We cannot possibly recommend a better venue for a wedding! We had the most magical experience with Victoria Belle! Vickie and her staff were INCREDIBLE and ensured every detail was perfect. Not to mention the venue is STUNNING. Everyone expects something to go wrong or not as planned - our day could not have been better! As a bride, it was the best experience. Vickie understood my vision and executed it perfectly. To any bride or couple out there, you MUST consider this incredible venue! We are eternally grateful!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2016

From my very first visit to Victoria Belle I knew that it was where I wanted to get married. Aside from everything being unbelievably beautiful the staff is also top notch. There were so many small details that went into planning my dream day and Vicki and her team helped me make sure everything went perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without them! I have also heard from so many of my guests that it was the most beautiful venue and wedding that they have ever been to! I wouldn't change anything about my day and I absolutely owe it to the Victoria Belle staff!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Lanica · Married on 10/01/2016

The owner Vickie of Victoria Belle Mansion & Vintage Barn is Amazing! Her assistants Amber and Sandra are top notch as well. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at this venue on October 1, 2016 and we couldn't have asked for a better day. From the first day we visited the location to the day of our wedding everything was smooth and easy. Wedding planning with Vicki and her team made life so easy. Our guest raved about her staff, food, service, and of course how beautiful venue is. It's breathtaking and picture perfect for a fairytale wedding:) We did not want the night to end. Thank you Vicki and your team for a fantastic planning process and making our day more than we could ask for:)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Calvin · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I had the time of our lives on October 1, 2016. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and wedding coordinator to guide us through the whole process. Thank you Vickie and staff for the best day of our lives:)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Claudette · Married on 10/01/2016

Please visit the location and give Vicki, Sondra and Amber your vision. Then watch the magica happen. The wedding was 1Oct and our family and friends was blown away with the experience, so professional and they really love what they do. Much respect.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I would highly recommend Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn. It is an elegant venue and Vickie Brown does an excellent job. She listened to every one of our wishes and made our wedding everything we had ever dreamed of! Our wedding at Victoria Belle and subsequent honeymoon to Ireland were what dreams were made of & as a whole, stress-free! This is a beautiful, elegant, well-run venue that no bride will regret booking her wedding at!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Debra · Married on 06/25/2016

From the first visit at Victoria Belle I knew it was MY place for my dream wedding. The entire process was flawless! If we had any questions during the planning, Vickie was fantastic at getting back to us and answering and being a tremendous help! She gave suggestions and advice when we needed it or asked! I, along with my wedding party, was absolutely amazed at how efficient Vickie runs her business! While getting ready, if there is anything whatsoever you need, something you forgot, don't fret, they have it! I honestly can say I never stressed out about any details there! Many many of my guests said that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen, they stated you really don't have to add anything, the mansion speaks for itself. I HIGHLY recommend this venue hands down!! I have nothing about my wedding day that "went wrong, was off, etc." It was perfect. If you choose Victoria Belle you will not regret it!! Thank you Vickie for my perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Randie · Married on 04/24/2016

Our wedding was April 24, 2016 and Vickie made sure everything was perfect. Our budget didn't allow for lavish centerpieces so Vickie offered those she made -- free of charge. Her staff was friendly, whenever we'd see them throughout the house prepping for our ceremony and reception, and honestly the day made the year and some change of planning, worth it. I have no regrets. Everything worked out, Vickie was amazing and present. Towards the end of the night the speakers were not working for the bouquet toss and she got them working when no one else could. I was so tired and didn't care at that point (haha) but she insisted and my mother in law, and new sisters were very impressed that she took every moment so seriously. Everyone STILL says that it was the best wedding they've ever attended and we have a lot of older people in our families, (they've been to a lot of weddings), so it is so nice to hear that. Vickie's venue is absolutely beautiful and she really did handle everything that was in her power. She even referred us to our photographer!! (Who we ADORE). Our photos were great, the day and night was great, and I'm just so thankful, and happy that I chose Victoria Belle Mansion to have my wedding. It was just wonderful, so thank you so much Vickie. We all love you and thank you for making our day great.

Sent on 05/10/2016