11 Reviews for Victoria Ann Events

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

I was the DJ at an event that Victoria coordinated. I work with a lot of vendors and Victoria stands out as being everywhere and getting everything done to make the wedding a success. With all the demands coming from every direction she handles with it grace never get anxious. good job Victoria. see you at the next one.
Sincerely steve elkins @ Moondance Production.

Profile Picture steve, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She is amazing!!! She truly gets you what you want!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Victoria is my go to person for any event! She works out the best deals with vendors/venues without sacrificing quality and makes sure you aren't taken advantage of. She's full of great and creative ideas that makes you so excited about your upcoming event. And her sweet and bubbly personality is just the icing on the cake :)

-Irina J

Profile Picture Irina, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I have used Victoria for multiple events and she is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and hands on throughout the entire process. She really took all the stress out of the planning to allow us to really enjoy our day. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a great event planner. She is also just a really nice person in general :)

Profile Picture User7669718, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We had a really nice venue!! The display was so beautiful and I really liked the way the water was refreshingly fused with fruits and cucumber. Such sweet demeanor! Facial control and movements are very telling, and the staff were so beautifully animated which is the most doting thing an event planner can give to your guests! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There is not enough I can say about Victoria and her team. They made my special day more magical than I have ever imagined. Victoria and her team were amazing planning my wedding. I don’t know how she kept a smile and a calming domineer during the whole planning process because I was getting a little crazy. LOL She took all of my ideas and was able to figure out how they could work for everything I wanted to do. She came with me all of my vendor meetings and if I couldn’t make one because of my busy schedule, she would go and follow up right away. She kept our budget on track which was what my now husband was most worried about. She also had a war of talking to him to make him understand the planning process. Any questions I had she answered and fully. We were so lucky Victoria worked in the hotel industry before because she was able to explain our contract and all the extra charges that we would have never noticed otherwise. Anyway she will be the first recommendation to everyone I know that is planning wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Profile Picture Lana , 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Victoria to plan our wedding last year and she was impeccable! We had started to plan on our own and when we realized how overwhelmed we were we decide to find a planner. Victoria was recommend to us by a friend of mine and I'm so happy she did! She thought of everything, and even helped to renegotiate our crazy venue contract we got into. honestly if she wasn't part of our wedding day I don't think we could have gotten through the day! i have recommended her to 2 friends that got engaged this year and they feel the same way how were we planning before Victoria and her team took over! True professional highly reccomend!

Profile Picture User7470480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Victoria planned our wedding last year and did a fantastic job. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Victoria was attentive, organized and resourceful. Victoria helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing tips and resources that kept my husband and I on track. I am so happy that I found Victoria and will be sure to use her for all of our events in the future.

Profile Picture User3618812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Victoria and her team helped our company (Aflac) with 2 separate events. Both events were very representative of what we envisioned for our company. We wanted to lead an employee training that was out of the office. Victoria found us an amazing space in Downtown LA that fully accommodated everything we needed for our training (projector screens, tables, etc), and because of her relationships with caterers and venues, she was able to have the owner of the venue on hand to assist. Victoria catered our lunch and happy hour from a local hot spot, and kept the entire event well within our budget!

We also had Victoria's team help us with our company picnic. She was able to negotiate with reputable vendors for the moon bounce, food, games, and even a gourmet Popsicle stand that the kids all loved! Victoria was there at the very beginning setting everything up and stayed until the very last vendor and guest left. We will definitely be repeat customers!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Victoria was fantastic with helping us with our 2 major work events of the year. We will be using her again for this years events.

Profile Picture Willie , 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)