Viceroy Santa Monica Reviews

2 | Santa Monica, CA

2 Reviews for Viceroy Santa Monica

ange · Married on 09/06/2014

Beautiful boutique hotel near the beach is full of charming details and classic elegance and provides the perfect backdrop for a stylish, intimate wedding. Every part of the hotel is designed and beautiful in photos. I just had my wedding there and could not be happier with the service. Don and his staff are wonderful... so responsive, flexible and professional they helped make the day as stress-free as possible. Our guests were so impressed with the fresh, delicious food - which is the same food they serve in their restaurant, not a separate catering department. Another perk is that they take orders for dinner tableside, which is an elegant touch for any event. Overall, we were very happy with our experience at the Viceroy Santa Monica and would highly recommend the this venue to anyone. Super hip and stylish, yet elegant at the same time with top-notch service and quality!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kerry · Married on 06/09/2012

What an absolute gem! I cannot speak highly enough of our experience with the Viceroy -- at every turn, Will and his team were responsive, helpful, and completely attentive to detail! First of all, the venue itself is gorgeous -- perfect "relaxed meets chic" style that looks great in photos and requires very little decoration. The food and service were great -- not your typical "hotel food." And it's actually surprisingly great value for the location, service, and food quality. I'm not sure they can host huge weddings (though I'm not sure they can't), but ours was 65 people and it was perfect. We actually had another venue booked and switched to the Viceroy -- we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/15/2012