Viceroy Riviera Maya Reviews

Viceroy Riviera Maya 3
Viceroy Riviera Maya 4
Viceroy Riviera Maya 5

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

If there was a way to give more than five stars I would!! We flew from coast to coast (Puerto Vallarta to Cancun) looking at plenty of hotels, so I know when I say they're the best in the country-- it's true! The service, the food, the rooms, the attention to detail, everything is amazing. If you want a high end luxury experience but love local flavor and eco-concious ways, this place is perfect. Plus, the wedding planners that come with your wedding package are honestly the very best. There is no other hotel that will offer the personalized planning and attention to detail that come with a Viceroy wedding. You won't need to hire a planner, because Karla is the best money can buy and she's included. My sister got married five months before me and said, "I paid my planner $6,000 and she didn't do half the work Karla did!"
    Yes, it's a pricier hotel, but you pay for what you get--and here, you get the best. Your guests will feel like royalty and everything will go off without a hitch (because even if something goes wrong, Karla and Tania will find a way to fix it before you even know it went wrong!). Nearly two months later, and our guests are still raving about an incredible wedding and a blissful weekend spent at the Viceroy.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Viceroy Riviera Maya's reply:

Happy 1st anniversary my Dear Courtney,
    Happy times come and go, but memories stay forever!! We can’t be more thankful of witnessing that kind of love ofr you & Ryan, I truly believe that sometimes you receive a bigger plan than the one you have for yourself, you are here to inspire us with your love and make a positive impact in all people around you.
    Thank you, we wish you that the sweetness and love always stay in your life.
    Love,
    Tan

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2016

In June we took over the Viceroy for our wedding. The best way to describe what the Viceroy did for us was Simply Magical. We worked with Karla and Tania for a year planning our 4 day event. I cannot express how above and beyond these two women went. Every detail was met. They took my vision and made it more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. They made wedding planning fun, I never felt stressed, or not taken care of, during the process, and more importantly during the events. I was the most relaxed bride! They thought of everything!!! I'm still in awe of what these women, and this staff put together. If you are considering the Viceroy for your wedding, know it will be more incredible then you could ever dream.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Viceroy Riviera Maya's reply:

My dear Rachel!
    It’s been 1 year since your wedding celebration and it’s been unforgettable, we love to see your posts, we really love seeing you together growing and having tons of funs & love.
    We wish you a lifetime full of joy and laughter
    Thank you Thank you!!!

Stefani · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved my experience and I have to say it was the BEST day of my life! Still to this day we go back to the Viceroy Riviera Maya on vacations (I think the next visit will be number 6 or 7)! We love the staff and that was one of the reasons we decided to have our wedding here. Also it is just gorgeous and sure a romantic place. Tania was a huge help and real did an amazing job at the welcome party and the wedding! Was there to make sure everything was followed threw and help out were she was needed! Again I HIGHLY recommend this place and service! A++++++

Viceroy Riviera Maya 6