VIBEvents Group Reviews

32 | Chesapeake, VA

32 Reviews for VIBEvents Group

Devanshay · Married on 09/17/2017

Veronica Thompson was terrific to work with, especially with our busy schedule. She was able to to get my idea across, even though I was always changing my mind whenever I would see something I liked. Veronica was also very accommodating when it came to changes in my family, vendors, and guest count. I was able to put in a lot of personal touches to my wedding, including things I made. I had several vendors, and she was their point of contact. I didn't have to stress about who needed what and keep up with all my vendor's essential information.

Day of the wedding went off without a hitch. I was a happy bride and stressfree. I highly recommend getting a wedding planner, even if it's just for the day of wedding planning. It makes a world of a difference. Especially coming up with things you didn't even think about, even down to the late minute.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2015

Let me tell you about Veronica. She is completely FANTASTIC.
    I used her services for the day of.
    At the rehursal she commanded respect and was able to get all the family and friends in order, so we were able to have a real rehearsal. That was a very stressful day for me because that is what happens the day before you get married, and she was able to calm me down and reassure me that everything would be okay.
    On the day of the wedding if it wasn't for her I think that all the small, little but important things would have fell through the cracks. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and in a timely manner.
    I honestly do not know what would have happened if I didn't have her. I honestly think that day would have been a wreck. I am so grateful for her. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/31/2015

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Jessica and thank you for this review! Your ceremony was the most inspiring and touching one that I have ever seen. You could literally just feel the love between you and John! Thank you for letting me be a small part of your special day! I wish you two many years of happiness and love.

Natalie · Married on 10/06/2017

I hired Veronica for Design/Decor and was stunned on my wedding day when I saw how the venue was set up and decorated- absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2017

VIBEvents Group's reply:

So thrilled Natalie that you thought everything was so beautiful, for your wedding day. We were happy to assist with extra lights for the tenting and the gazebo at no extra cost as well! Wishing you many years of happiness.

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding took a lot of coordination and planning! Veronica and VIBEvents made sure it all came together and turned out perfectly. Leading up to the wedding day we talked regularly and she made sure we weren't overlooking anything and stayed on track. She recommended some really great vendors and was very conscious about or budget and making sure we not only stayed on budget, but got great value for everything and spent our money where it counted.

Even more importantly though she handled EVERYTHING on the wedding day. Everything was organized, planned, communicated, set up, and executed by her! If there were any issues during the wedding, we had no idea because she took care of it. We were able to just completely enjoy every second of the day.

When we started planning our wedding we didn't think we needed a coordinator, but looking back I think hiring Veronica is one of the best and most important decisions we made. She made sure our wedding was everything that we wanted it to be while keeping the cost of everything reasonable and then completely ran the show on the day of to make sure that everything and everyone was where they needed to be. We didn't have to do a single thing on our wedding day and were just able to have the time of our lives.

Sent on 12/03/2016

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was such a pleasure and joy to work with the two of you and I so glad that you wedding was what you dreamed of! Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your very special day. Wishing you both years of happiness!

Rohit Chaudhary · Married on 07/07/2018

Desiree's wedding

Veronica helped us plan niece's wedding on very short notice with strict budget. She helped accommodate many competing wishes and was very helpful coordinating everything on the day of the event.

Sent on 01/01/2019

VIBEvents Group's reply:

It was a pleasure to assist you and your family in creating the vision Desiree had, at your private residence. Wishing you all the very best.
  • User4824946 · event on: 02/23/2015

Our Cruise Night was a huge success thanks to Veronica!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Mary · Married on 11/20/2016

Veronica is very easy to work with! She is so sweet, very professional, and gives you and your day lots of time and attention. She was on top of everything and I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2016