VHVIDEO.COM Reviews

55 | Land O Lakes, FL

55 Reviews for VHVIDEO.COM

Maureen · Married on 05/27/2007

Our wedding day was such a rush, and I knew it would be, so I purchased a same day edit to shared with my guests at the end of the night. Not only did they get to be apart of our beautiful ceremony and partyed all night long, they got a chance to see behind the scenes while we got ready. It was a perfect way to end our evening.
    You spend so much time preparing for the day, I am glad I had this company there document our day because I am able to relive my day anytime I want.

Sent on 08/18/2008
  • Jennypayne

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I LOVE our video. Although a bit $$ but we are very happy we decided to spend the money and do it. It is just great and and brings back great memories from our special day! If you want great quality, go with VH Video!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Shelby · Married on 12/19/2008

3.0

VHV is a great company to use for your wedding day. They capture all your special moments without you feeling like they are intruding in any way. Not once did I feel annoyed that a camera was in my face, it was wonderful! It does take quite a long time to actuall receive your masterpiece, but when I say masterpiece I truly mean that...the quality of their work is outstanding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2007

3.8
      3.0

Very good product! Very expensive, but good.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Amy · Married on 09/01/2007

1.2
      0.0
      0.0

Although they promised a rough copy within 8 weeks, they did not respond to any emails or phone calls for nearly 3 months after the wedding. In fact, we still have not gotten our wedding video.
    Although they do good work, the unresponsiveness and lack of care for the customer are definately not worth dealing with.

Sent on 01/14/2008