Veterans Terrace Reviews

34 | Burlington, WI

34 Reviews for Veterans Terrace

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2016

Veterans's Terrace was incredible. They were so great in helping us plan...even when we were probably annoying with our questions! Bill was great during the entire process and very quick to respond. We got married and had our reception at Veterans. We were able to set up the day before and pick up our items the day after our wedding - it was painless and stress free. The facility in itself was gorgeous and was EXACTLY what we wanted. It's modern, filled with natural light, and gives a ton of options for decoration and set up. Highly recommend Veterans for future couples!

Sent on 12/18/2016

I had a beautiful wedding. Veterans terrace is just a beautiful place to have your wedding. There are windows all around the reception hall, Light colors so it doesn't look so gloomy in there. Working with Jan was really nice too. She helped with making my night run smoothly. Outside was made really nice too with all the lights and then they had a light on the dam too. I had a beautiful night that ran smoothly! I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Madelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Vets Terrace was such an amazing venue for our wedding. They made sure everything was just perfect and we were able to set up our wedding 2 days before hand (not always a guarantee, but the flexibility was awesome). They were so helpful throughout the night and made sure everything went so smooth. They also made our clean up a piece of cake the next day. Such an amazing experience and all of our guests were really impressed!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Haley · Married on 06/23/2018

Veterans Terrace was a great reception site for us! They were very flexible and easy to work with. It's a beautiful building and is great for weddings! I would always recommend Veterans Terrace! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

3.5

I would recommend the Veterans Terrace to anyone. The banquet hall and the terrace outside were perfect. Staff was easy to work with and very accommodating to what you wanted to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of. The Veterans Terrace is always clean, nice bathrooms, holds a large number of people of a big wedding. I can't say enough good things about the Terrace. I had a great experience and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/29/2014

4.2
      3.5

Veterans Terrace has been so great to work with so far! I had Laura working with me but unfortunately she is no longer there. She was very responsive and helpful though. Bill is very helpful too! I can't wait until our big day to see how it all goes!

Sent on 06/28/2015

3.0

Great venue. Just remember there is the parking lot within view of the terrace and patio. banquet hall type. Loved what my florist/decorator did to both the patio and the inside room.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2010

3.8
      3.5

Veteran's Terrace is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. They are very comparable to other venues.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2017

1.5
      2.0

We Initially booked Veterans Terrace as our wedding venue. The day we toured, we were told an amount for the down payment, when we actually booked the venue, we were told a different amount. After multiple issues with Bill (the manager), my fiance and I decided it wasn't worth the hassle to continue on with this venue. We could never get a straight answer from Bill on important details such as additional cost for using a non-preferred caterer. We were told that some of the preferred caters are NOT good options and were allowed to use a non-preferred caterer. In certain email messages Bill would say one thing and in another email he would say another. Make sure you save your emails! The pros of working with a place on that only corresponds via email is that you have proof of everything. We did receive our full deposit back and had no issues with that. The facility is absolutely beautiful and wish it would have worked out for us.

Sent on 01/02/2017