Vestire Alter Design Reviews

Vestire Alter Design 1
Vestire Alter Design 2

Allan Lee · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect for any occasion

Most professional, curtious (and many more high expectation adjectives) go to Joe Genta at gulf shore clothier. My suit for my wedding was absolutely perfect. So many people had nothing but compliments about it. Please use him for all of your clothing needs!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Neil · Married on 09/29/2018

I came to Vestire to get a tuxedo for my son who is 11 years old. He is a challenge to fit given his proportions at this age. The team at Vestire were patient and extremely helpful. The alterations to make things perfect occurred right on site! When he put his foot through the pants and pulled the hemmed leg they fixed that too. They made him look like $1 million bucks for a very reasonable price. They are highly recommended if you want to look your best!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/01/2018

We just had our wedding on September 1st, 2018, and there is no doubt that Vestire helped make it as incredible as it was. I am not an easy fit when it comes to suits/tuxedos, and a couple places in town we’re proving that right - until we went to Vestire. Joe Genta’s measurements were thorough and impeccably accurate as he designed a beautiful custom tuxedo fit just to our preferences - head to toe. The result of their detailed work was a wonderful, unique style and perfect fit for our wedding day.

Thank you, Vestire!