Versace Photobooth Reviews

8 | Fontana, CA

8 Reviews for Versace Photobooth

1 User photo

K Lo · Married on 02/12/2020

Friendly and Fun Photo Booth!

I will use Versace Photo Booth for all my future events! They were easy to talk to and coordinate with. The quality of props, themes and add-ons they had for me to choose from made it feel like I was creating my very own custom photo booth experience. I told them what I was envisioning and wanted and they took of of the rest and delivered! They were timely and professional at my event. Just an overall hit for our vow renewals! Thanks Crystal and Frankie!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Claire Lopes · Married on 01/11/2020

Fun, easy & professional.

Booking with Crystal was easy. She had lots of different options and add ons for me to chose from. I was able to get exactly what I wanted and still stay within my budget. Overall great experience from start to finish.

Danielle Padgett · Married on 01/04/2020

BEST photo booth in the IE

Versace photo booth has prices that can’t be beat and extraordinary service ! Crystal went above and beyond to make sure our package fit our needs! She made us a 6 foot banner with our names and a picture we wanted and displayed it next to our photo booth at the wedding and also a photo album with all our photos which I have never seen offered by any other company! We will definitely continue to use Versace photo booth for every event we have in the future ! Thanks again crystal for being so amazing! You made our day definitely one we can remember and look back on with all our photos !!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kelly Avila · Married on 09/11/2019

Happy Client

We hired Crystal for our Pop Warner football rally. Everyone loved their setup. It fit a bunch of the football players/cheerleaders in the group photos. Thankful for their customer service, guiding everyone through the process. They responded to our messages right away and were soo patient with everyone as it was hectic with the kiddos running around. Quality and color of the pictures were great too! Thanks Crystal & Frankie!!!

Victoria Patino · Married on 07/06/2019

Great service

I am a happy client for booking Versace photo booth. Their prices were reasonable & they also offer me a beautiful banner & photo album at a great price. I highly recommend them.

• Y

Yadira Fuentes · Married on 06/07/2019

Great service and fun Photo Booth

I hired Crystal and Versace Photo Booth for my boyfriend's surprise birthday party. They had wonderful communication leading up to the event and sent me different choices for the custom "frame" on the photos. During the event Crystal and her associate were so friendly and amazing! They were both incredibly positive and had great energy that helped everyone feel comfortable. They even had the option to do Boomerangs which were a lot of fun. I would highly recommend them for any event or party!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Darlene Olivarez · Married on 05/31/2019

It was an Excellent Experience and would recommend this vendor to all my family and friends

This photo booth experience was awesome! It was very professional and the price was great! All my guests complimented me on this fun idea!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Vanessa Fellers · Married on 06/12/2018

Mrs. Fellers

Crystal was simply amazing! I loved her energy and her everything about her service! She will definitely bring some fun to your wedding! My husband and I couldn’t of been more pleased with her company!

Sent on 01/20/2020