Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist Reviews

32 Reviews for Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist

1 User photo

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist 1
  • User5051837 · Recently married

Veronica is a phenomenal artist and provided everything I wanted with my hair and makeup. She is on time, professional and amazing at what she does. The only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't hire her!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Veronica did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend and I loved it. She also did my mom and sister's and she was such a pleasure to work with. I had a little freak out that the makeup was a bit heavier than what I'm used to and she even lighted it up to where I felt comfortable and amazing. She is so professional and she was truly so great to work with! Thanks, Veronica!

Secada · Married on 08/19/2018

Veronica is absolutely phenomenal - she is incredibly easy to work with and made my dream wedding look come to life! On my wedding day, I ended up choosing to go with an updo, which was a different hairstyle than what was done for the trial, but I trusted that she would make it look beautiful - and she did!! My makeup was absolutely amazing, as well! Toward the end, pressure was starting to be added by the coordinators and photographers to ensure we stayed on schedule and Veronica stayed so calm and collected and just focused on doing what she needed to do. I loved that! Her staying calm helped me stay calm. Her professionalism is above and beyond! She also gave me a little touch up kit for anything I may need throughout the night once she left and that really helped and made a difference! Veronica made my girls and I look and feel so beautiful for the big day. I have gotten nothing but compliments from others on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids were just in love with how personable Veronica was. I highly recommend her!! Thank you Veronica for making the day so amazing!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Veronica did my Wedding makeup on 8/18/18, and she was amazing!! She is a true master at her skill, I got married outside on the beach and I have a lot of freckles that I didn't want super covered up but I still wanted coverage. She was able to create my perfect beach bride look flawlessly and she really took the time to make me look and feel beautiful. My photographer had worked with her before and highly recommended her, and I'm so glad they connected me! Veronica gave me, my Mom, and my sister a wonderful experience by being attentive and accommodating throughout the appointment. She gave me a touch up kits which included all the necessities for the rest of the night-even at the end of the night with makeup remover, such a sweet touch. We had a tight time limit because of the Wedding Timeline, and there was even a random fire that was burning a nearby boat in the marina-right next to my ceremony!--Even with all that extra chaos swirling around us- Veronica stayed calm and cool and just focused on me and my makeup which made me feel relived that everything was being handled. She stayed professional and poised throughout that scene and Im so grateful for her! I highly recommend her for all your makeup and event needs!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Wow thank you thank you!! I loved being there getting you guys ready during all the chaos haha! You looked absolutely stunning for your beach wedding ❤️

Genie · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you for making me and my bridesmaids looked beautiful on my wedding day! You are amazing and I will be referring you to my friends and family in the future.

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist 2
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/23/2017

There is so much goodness to say about Veronica! She's professional and knows her stuff, while keeping the customer/party very relaxed and comfortable. She had a diverse group of bridesmaids in our party and she managed to leave each of us incredibly happy even though we wanted such different things. Highly recommend her if you want someone who will keep calm, make you smile, listen to you, and do great work with your hair and makeup!

Thank you Ivy for this review!! I appreciate you so much :D

Angelina · Married on 09/09/2017

I could not say Thank You enough to Veronica and the girls who helped on my wedding day. Everyone was nice and pleasant to have around and did a great job with my bridesmaids and family members.

I was particularly nervous about my mother-in-law and aunt-in-law looking very different with makeup that my husband wouldn't approve. Both of their hair and makeup was done tastefully and they both loved it. My husband even commented that their hair and makeup looked nice.

For myself, I am not a big fan of wearing makeup. I never wear it but was really happy with my final look and how I felt at the end. My makeup lasted all night and my hair stayed in tact very well.

In addition to a great service, Veronica was very responsive and thorough over email, giving me tips and recommendations on various questions I had.

Veronica did an amazing job and I am so happy I moved forward with her for my big day. She and the girls did an excellent job and I am so so happy with the outcome.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Wow thank you for this review Angelina!! I am so glad I met you and got to be a part of your day! It was so beautiful getting to witness the reunion between you and your family, and you were so pretty <3

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2017

Veronica was awesome she is so great at what she does !

krystal · Married on 06/17/2017

Overall I just want to first say THANK YOU to Veronica. She was amazing. She not only made my face look flawless but my hair came out awesome. The look I was going for came out just like I wanted it and I just loved how professional and friendly she was. I will recommend her services over and over again. She is worth every penny. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. :)

• Z

Zoya · Married on 01/01/2017

Veronica is incredible -- I can't say how glad I am that she did my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I spent a long time searching for the right hair and makeup artist, and found that most people seem to either have a real strength in either hair OR makeup (but aren't strong in both), or have very high prices. Veronica is the exception--she did an outstanding updo on me, and absolutely beautiful makeup for a totally reasonable price. I sent her a few photos of hair that I liked, and out of them she crafted an updo that captured the key elements I wanted from the samples, but she added her own details that worked even better with my hair and face.

Veronica is sweet, attentive, great at what she does, and very professional. She responded promptly to every e-mail and was just all around wonderful to work with. Highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 03/18/2017

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so so much for this amazing review!! You were a dream bride to work with!! I love how everything turned out after we figured out the look together. Congrats again and I wish you and your husband the best :)

Noreen · Married on 08/13/2016

Veronica is the most professional, considerate talented makeup artist I've ever had the pleasure of working with. My family and I looked flawless on my wedding day. She has experience working with all skin tones and she is able to recreate any idea my family and I had and then go above expectations. I still get compliments on how fabulous I looked on my wedding day. She was able to work with my schedule and extremely flexible.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving me such a kind review Noreen! It was so wonderful working with you and your family :) You were absolutely stunning!!

Veronica did such an amazing job! So many people complemented my makeup and till this day people ask me who did my hair and makeup. She was very professional and right on time which on a wedding day is a must.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

You are so sweet - thank you so much for this review, and for choosing me as your makeup artist / hair stylist!!

Knowing that I had Veronica to do my makeup and hair for my wedding meant that I didn't have to worry or even think about that part of the planning process because I trust her so much! She did a makeup and hair trial for me and listened to what I wanted -- where I was specific, she made it happen, and where I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, she made decisions that fit me perfectly. On my wedding day, she did the makeup and hair for me and each of my 8 bridesmaids -- and made each person feel and look beautiful and entirely themselves. She did all this while being calm, focused, and positive. I recommend her wholeheartedly for other brides and their bridal parties -- you'll want Veronica with you on your wedding day!

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for writing such a great review :) You were/are so gorgeous, and I'm so happy to have been part that beautiful day.
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 06/24/2016

Veronica is the best! She listened to what I kind of makeup I liked and did an amazing job! I loved my makeup and all the steps she took to make it sweat proof and tear proof! Her eyelashes were the most weightless I have ever worn. I felt like a model. :)

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you Yvette!! You looked like a model ;) Happy to do your makeup and hair anytime.

Kim · Married on 06/24/2016

Veronica is amazing and incredibly talented! She is easy-going and fun to be around, and is a great listener--this means she really tailors your hair and makeup to YOU, so you feel like yourself with a little added glam. I highly recommend Veronica!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this review :) :)

Talia · Married on 06/24/2016

Go with Veronica! She understands what her clients want/need and really helps you make your vision become a reality. She's so talented and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words :)
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/29/2016

Veronica was amazing and did such a beautiful job on my makeup, as well as the bridesmaids. Everyone commented on how good it looked and I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family in need of makeup services, as well as use her in the future if I have an event that requires it!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you Felicia!! Congrats again and thanks for choosing me as your makeup artist! :)

Veronica was fantastic. I loved my hair and makeup. It was very elegant and looked flawless. It lasted all day and night

Sent on 04/29/2016

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, I appreciate it!!

Judy · Married on 08/15/2015

Veronica was AWESOME to work with!!! Whenever I had a question, she would get back with me right away. Very professional and her quality of service was AMAZING! THANK YOU, VERONICA!!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and your family were a joy to work with.

Kayla · Married on 06/27/2015

Veronica was truly amazing! I went in with a couple of ideas for my makeup and she exceeding my expectations. I was nervous about air brush and it turned out to be something I will look forward to in the future! Very professional and wants to make her clients feel beautiful. Her attention to detail and quality of makeup made me look like a better version of myself. Veronica is really flexible and adjusted well to our group of girls. She is simply great at what she does!

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a kind and detailed review!!

Holly · Married on 06/27/2015

Veronica did an amazing job!! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on the day of my wedding. She does a wonderful job at what she does!

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

You were SO beautiful!! Thanks for the review!

Heather · Married on 06/27/2015

I had never had airbrush makeup before but I absolutely loved it. I felt I looked natural and it was comfortable. The fake eye lashes were great too. I still looked like myself just a little dolled up!! Very fun and would definitely use them again.

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

I'm so glad you liked the makeup. Thanks for the review!

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

Great job, very professional. Went above and beyond to make sure i got the look i wanted. Very clean tools. Listened to what I wanted.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Veronica Fensel Makeup & Hair Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! :)

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

It was a wonderful experience and she did an amazing job! Very professional! I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Judy · Married on 04/18/2015

Great job Veronica!! You were awesome!