Vernon Alexander Films Reviews

18 | Santa Cruz, CA

18 Reviews for Vernon Alexander Films

Sue · Married on 09/16/2017

We wanted a video of our daughter's wedding we could share with family that were not able to travel. We wanted to capture the moment so our family could feel like they attended the event. We were delighted with the video Vernon created!
    Vernon did an awesome job! Hewas very easy to work with. He listened, understood our needs, responded quickly to e-mails, and created a custom package that was perfect. Hands down - we would recommend Vernon to capture your special event.

Anny · Married on 09/02/2017

Vernon is one of the best choices I made about my wedding planner.

Before the wedding day, we quickly narrowed down our choices to two with Vernon being one of them. He's sincere, very easy to communicate and has a unique understanding about filming. I really like the films that he put on his website, and they are exactly the style I want! Also compared with other videographers, Vernon's price is very fair with lots of things in the package!

On the wedding day, Vernon came on time with his assistant. Our wedding day was the hottest of the recent five years in the bay area and imagine how hot it was for Vernon carrying the big machine running everywhere, not missing a single moment of us. Vernon was very good at catching some special moments of us, and we felt completely at ease when Vernon was videoing. Also Vernon came up with lots of creative ideas! We had some very romantic and sweet periods in the final films which came from Vernon's ideas.

After the wedding the highlights film came as a surprise to us, since it was so beautiful! The structure was clear, the music was carefully chosen to match the film, and the transitions very smooth. Vernon proved how talented he is with filming! Our perfect day was captured and stored in this perfect video. Thanks Vernon!

Alice · Married on 07/02/2017

Really enjoyed working with for our wedding video. We found Vernon through friends who got married in the Bay area and found his prices to be very reasonable. He did an amazing capturing moments throughout the day and we also loved drone images of the vineyards we were in. Vernon also worked with us on custom requests - we had an 8 minute long wedding dance / dance -off / flash mob and asked for that full video before anything else, and he provided it very quickly. We just passed our 1 year anniversary and really enjoyed re-watching the videos. Highly recommended!!

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

When planning our wedding, the advice my husband and I heard from many people was to hire a videographer. Those who did it were glad they had, and those who didn't, very much regretted it. The day goes by in the blink of an eye, and no matter how often we tried to "stop and take in every moment", time just seemed to get away from us. That being said, we are so glad we hired Vernon Alexander Films to capture this special day. He created a beautiful, cinematic film that allowed us to relive the moments that flew by and provided us the opportunity to look back and appreciate the fine details. He captured the love we have for one another, and helped tell our story. He truly is an artist. We now have this lovely film to help us reminisce this momentous day for all the years to come, and we are so grateful.

Besides the film, Vernon was a delight to work with . From the moment we met for coffee with him we knew we wanted to work together. He has a very comfortable, easy-to-talk-to way about him, and is very passionate about his work. He was always open and quick to respond to any thoughts or concerns we had throughout the whole process. On the day of, he kept things light, while also giving us very clear direction. He and his assistant worked very quickly and efficiently, and they collaborated well with our photographer, who was also spending most of the day at our side. We can't say enough about him. It was well worth the expense, and we highly recommend you make Vernon Alexander Films part of your special day.

Kelsey · Married on 02/04/2017

Vernon is awesome! He captured our day beautifully!

Kiera · Married on 06/18/2016

Vernon and his assistant were absolutely amazing! On such a big day, we wanted everything to be recorded so we could relive our favorite day over and over again for years to come! Vernon was there every single minute that day to capture it all!! He was so sweet and I barely noticed him videoing us the whole day! I would HIGHLY recommend a videographer, and Vernon is your guy!!! Our video was unbelievable! My husband and I watched it 5 times the night we got it. I'm so happy we hired Vernon and we adore our wedding video!!!

Eric · Married on 12/20/2015

It was awesome working with Vernon! He was super responsive and we were extremely happy with the quality of how the videos came out! Definitely worth the investment!

Sara · Married on 11/07/2015

If you're thinking of having a videographer at your wedding I highly recommend Vernon Alexander Films. He was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding after I had seen the vignette he had done for a friend of mine and absolutely loved it. In speaking to him about my wedding I instantly knew I was in good hands, he was very responsive to emails and phone calls and made me feel comfortable in knowing he would capture all the most precious moments of my wedding. He filmed the entire day and after having seen my vignette have wonderful memories of things I had forgotten from that day! He's the best and I could not be happier with this service and the final products!

Jeffrey · Married on 10/11/2015

Vernon did an excellent job as our wedding videographer. To sum it up, we were very impressed with his work and preparation during our initial consultation, minimally noticed him during our wedding day (which is a great thing!), and were astonished to see the end result: our wedding video, which was incredible! Vernon was excellent at envisioning and incorporating exactly what we wanted in our wedding video. As an added bonus, his services came at a very affordable price, but his quality competes with the best in the business hands down. We HIGHLY recommend him for any videography services!

Vernon is awesome... we could not be happier with our wedding video! He captured every moment beautifully and was able to put all the best parts of our wedding into a beautiful 4 minute video (that we will cherish forever). If you are looking for a videographer... Vernon is your guy! He does a great job "hiding"- I felt like I barely saw him and he still captured everything!!

Theresa · Married on 06/20/2015

Vernon Alexander was a fabulous videographer for our wedding!! He was very personable and listened to the style we wanted and provided it. He created a great Preview which we were able to view and share while he created the main event video he called Highlights. We highly recommend him!
    He was one of the only videographers that offered to give us the raw footage after he created the preview and main event video. The raw footage was important to us as some people don’t get captured in the video yet we wanted to see all the footage as it is hard to see and remember everything on that big day.. I liked the video so much I emailed links to his website where they are stored for everyone to watch which he keeps there forever and I had some CD’s and flash drives made. What a wonderful way to remember our special day! Thank you Vernon. Theresa & Cliff

elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

Vernon is fantastic ! I saw his work from my friends wedding and i just had to have him he was so easy to work with he made sure he got all my special moments on film i love love my video !! I have two friends that are using him also , when i first watched my video i cried it was so beautiful and i relived that very special day i will keep telling everyone about Vernon he is amazing !!

Steve · Married on 07/26/2014

Vernon shot a fantastic video for my sister's wedding. The quality of the footage and editing was top notch. We are extremely happy we decided to have a video done to help us remember this special day.

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2014

Vernon was the videographer for our wedding 07/19/14. He is amazing! He was so great to work with and we are so happy with our wedding video!!! I am not very comfortable on camera and Vernon made the experience so much easier. Half the time I didn't even realize there was a camera on me. He took beautiful shots and we absolutely LOVE the wedding video as a whole. He got the editing and final product done very quickly and always responded to email promptly. I definitely recommend him and would hire him again for any future video needs!!!

Stacey · Married on 08/03/2013

Vernon really went above and beyond to capture the essence of our special day. He listened to our ideas, and incorporated his own artistic side to put together a wedding video for us that we will cherish for years and years. I could not have imagined a better final product, not to mention a better person to work with throughout this process. 5 STARS! Highly recommended!!!!!

Luke · Married on 10/05/2012

Vernon did an amazing video. He is a pro and should be hired for all events. I love my video and so does my wife.

Ryan · Married on 08/08/2011

Vernon was great during the entire filming process. He had a great vision for what should be done, and he also used our own ideas. The finished video was amazing and everyone was very pleased with it. Every time we show it to someone, they comment on how professional it looks and well put together it is.

If I ever got married again, I would definitely ask Vernon to film my wedding again!

We were one of Vernon's first clients and it was clear to me that Vernon had a future in Videography after he did our wedding. He made a video for us that captured some of the best and funniest moments of our wedding. The music he chose was perfect. I've seen Vernon progress over the years into a professional. Hire Vernon for your filming needs and you will be happy!