Vermont Vintage Rentals Reviews

Vermont Vintage Rentals 3
  • Caoimhe

Caoimhe Browne · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful vintage furniture

We used Vermont Vintage Rentals for some extra casual seating at our wedding. We wanted some comfy seating in the cocktail hour tent as well as the dancing barn for those who wanted to take a load off. Since we love antiquing as a couple, we thought it would be perfect to incorporate that into the wedding, and it really suited our venue vibe as well. Joanne was wonderful, and she has just beautiful pieces. I told her my "colors" and vibe I was going for and she put together some groups of furniture and they turned out just perfectly. Since she handles everything herself, it can take a few days to get a response during peak wedding time (I got married in September so a lot of our communication was during this super busy time for her) but she ALWAYS got back to me eventually with all of the answers I needed. Day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing, she set everything up beautifully and it was just PERFECT. Highly recommend if you want a more personal feel for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Joanne was so wonderful to work with! It was a little tough getting info via email but she is extremely responsive via phone. Once we got to talking, it felt like working with a family member who was as invested in the planning as I was. She is extremely generous of her time and recommendations. She loves to do what she does and she's great at it! My partner and I had some strange requests because our wedding was on a remote island with no shelter, but she was on board with it right from the start and made things come together seamlessly. And the vintage pieces speak for themselves -- it is all exactly how it is in the pictures. I would highly recommend Vermont Vintage Rentals and hope to work with Joanne again soon!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jody · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Joanne is great to work with if you are looking for some vintage furniture to complete your wedding. She has many unique and beautiful pieces that can easily complete your vision for your ceremony or reception. She'll really work with you and is very patient when you don't know what you want, or change your mind a million times. Thanks Joanne for everything!

Sent on 01/05/2018