Vermont Makeup - Beatriz Jarvis Makeup Artist Reviews

Burlington, VT
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 35 Reviews
View more information

Summer Married on 10/24/2015
    Beatriz was WONDERFUL! We had a trial run to go over everything, and she stopped at several stages to have me check to make sure that everything was how I wanted it. She is so easy to work with , we had a great time on my wedding day, the make up was beautiful, everyone in the bridal party loved theirs as well! She was very professional and timely. I highly recommend Beatriz, and now seeing my wedding pictures, the professional makeup was worth every penny!
  • User2363869 Event on: 10/11/2015
    Beatriz did my makeup for a photoshoot and did a great job! Makeup lasted all day! She is professional, responsive, flexible and very talented. I would highly recommend her and will be using her for my next set of photos.
  • User2365893 Event on: 09/09/2015
    I can't say enough good things about Beatriz! So happy with how my make up came out, she made the day so much more special. Highly recommended!
  • Avery
    Avery Married on 08/21/2015
    Beatriz was such a joy to work with and I loved every minute of it!! She is a very talented makeup artist and made me look gorgeous!!
    Liz Married on 04/25/2015
    Beatriz is an artist! She made me look exactly the way I wanted to for my big day! My bridal party looked incredible too! Her prices are fair and she is very easy to communicate with. I would recommend her to all my family and friends!
    Grace Married on 04/04/2015
    I couldn't be happier with the work that Beatriz did! She is truly an artist!! Me and all of my bridesmaid and mother looked simply gorgeous! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on the most special day of my life! She also provides a trial make up session which gives you a gist of what the make up will look like on the day which was GREAT!
    Lindsay Married on 10/18/2014
    Beatriz was fantastic! My makeup looked AMAZING and just how I pictured it. She took notes during the trial and helped choose the best colors for me. She also made my mom and mother in law, who don't normally wear makeup, feel comfortable with their look. Not only did my bridal party and I look fantastic but Beatriz was a lot of fun while getting ready
    Heather Married on 10/04/2014
    Beatriz is a true artist. I have NEVER felt so beautiful in my entire life, and she is the reason why!

Beatriz was my makeup artist for my wedding day, she also did makeup for 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother/mother in law.

I am still so blown away at her work. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. A true pleasure to work with, and really reasonable pricing!

I will have to find an excuse to get my makeup done again by her. I love her to pieces!
  • User1850631 2+ years ago
    Wow, where to begin?

I had a destination wedding in Burlington, VT. I am from the DC metro area. Beatriz made the entire transaction painless and easy. She was super flexible with trial dates (I actually had to postpone a trip up north due to being sick), and she was able to see me a week later with no issues. The trial was awesome. I felt super comfortable with her and we chatted throughout the whole process. After I was finished, I never felt so beautiful in my life, until my actual wedding day. Beatriz was on time, and really knows what she is doing. She is SO incredibly talented!!! I felt and looked like a princess. My face was flawless, and I received endless compliments on how beautiful I looked, all thanks to Beatriz! I would recommend Beatriz a thousand times and then some, she is a true artist.

I will definitely get my makeup done with her again, now I just need a reason!!

Thanks Beatriz! xoxo
    Mackenzie Married on 09/27/2014
    Beatriz was very kind from the first contact we had. She was flexible with scheduling and easily handled the ever-changing requests from my large bridal party leading up to the day!! :) The day of, Beatriz was professional and did amazing work. She maneuvered around pleasantly between two hotel rooms with several other professionals and above all else-- her work was STUNNING! I wanted to look like a more glamorous version of myself on my wedding day, and that is exactly what I got. I felt flawless and I could not wait for my husband-to-me to see me! My bridal party were all also very happy with their looks. They were swooning over their lashes and fresh dewy faces all day & night! I would absolutely recommend Beatriz to any bride, or for any other special occasion. She is a professional and amazingly talented at what she does, yet she does not charge an over-the-top price for her services. A+++++++++ <3
    Mackenzie Married on 09/27/2014
  • User1838401 2+ years ago
    This girl is amazing!! So nice to work with, makes sure your make up is how you want it. A joy to work with! Communication was great and she responded to any e-mails I sent really quickly!
    Caroline Married on 09/20/2014
    I chose Beatriz to do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in September. We had met a couple times previously, for my trial run and engagement photos. I honestly could not have been happier with Beatriz's talent, professionalism and energy. She was easy to talk to, flexible and willing to listen to all of my wants and needs, and she did 9 women's makeup on the day of my wedding by herself and did not seem tired or rushed. Several of my girls said it was the best job anyone has every done on their makeup. Everyone looked beautiful, classy and exactly how they wanted to. It made it so much easier that she was able to travel to our site. She is incredibly affordable and I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!!
  • User1819363 2+ years ago
    Beatriz is an amazing person, professional, and artist! As someone who never wears makeup and has no skill in applying it, I knew I wanted a professional to come to our location for the wedding. Once I learned how affordable Beatriz was (even her travel fee is inexpensive!) I was hooked, and I gifted makeup to my bridesmaids and mother, too! Beatriz is such a great person and really strives to make each client happy!

Beatriz was also easy to get in touch with- she never made me feel forgotten- even when my wedding was almost a year away when I booked her! She took pictures at my trial so I could see how I looked in photos vs up close in a mirror- and that helped me feel comfortable with her makeup- since it was so out of my comfort zone! The trial was worth it- really helped me to experiment with different things (lashes) and Beatriz was able to deliver the look I wanted - natural, but better!

Everyone looked amazing, and I know I would have never looked so great without her help. She kept calm when the wedding party was stressing out, she arrived on time, and made sure to keep us all happy and on schedule. Check out her facebook page for before/after pictures and you will be sold! She is the real deal - her rates are super reasonable- but I promise you you will not be disappointed! I've never forget my wedding makeup- and I hope to have an occasion where I need to use Beatriz's services again!
    Maria Married on 09/10/2014

I had the BEST time with Beatriz!! This photo session was a bit out of my comfort zone and Beatriz made me feel so comfortable with myself!! I am not the type of person who likes to call attention to myself so having the spotlight on me is a bit intimidating. Beatriz is so sweet easy to talk to and asks questions! I LOVE this. This is what is necessary and important on any day that is important to you. A wedding, a graduation, a photo shoot, whatever the occasion, Beatriz is you gal!!!
    Kelly Married on 09/06/2014
    Beatriz does a GREAT job with make-up and also is a great person! I used her for my wedding and felt so glamorous. I had many compliments and she made it super easy by coming to my venue to do my makeup. Thank you again!! I highly recommend Beatriz!
    Ryleigh Married on 08/30/2014
    Beatriz was absolutely WONDERFUL! I had a hard time finding makeup artists who were talented, available on my wedding date, and reasonably priced, but was thrilled to have found Beatriz, as she was all of the above! Not only are Beatriz's services reasonably priced, but she is incredibly talented. Honestly, I would not have wanted anyone else to have done my wedding makeup. After she was finished, I felt like I had just walked out of a magazine - not to mention that I got endless compliments. Beatriz was flexible with trial dates and times, and on the day of my wedding she was on time, professional, and fun. You can surely tell that she is passionate about, and takes pride in what she does. Not only was I extremely pleased with Beatriz, but so were my bridesmaids. The girls thanked me over and over for booking her, and continued to talk about what an amazing job she did. We all felt beautiful, and that's exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. A HUGE thanks to Beatriz, I would book her again in a heartbeat, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone! (And I have been!)
    Cheryl Married on 08/30/2014
    I would highly recommend Beatriz to anyone (not just a bride to be) who needs professional makeup done. I am not one who wears makeup, but this was a worthwhile splurge for a very special day. It really enhanced my pictures as well as my overall look. She was very professional, personal and knew exactly what I needed to enhance my look. She has a wide array of products and knows how to use them. Everyone loved my look especially the groom. If I ever need makeup done again Beatriz will be the first one I call. Also thanks for the "turtle" tip ;-) I will remember that one forever!
    Courtney Married on 08/23/2014
    Beatriz has done my make up for two weddings this month!!! She is great to work with and for someone who never wears make up did a great job ensuring I was comfortable with how I looked!!! She is great!!
    Lindsey Married on 08/23/2014
    Beatriz did an AMAZING job doing makeup for myself, mom and 4 bridesmaids! When I first saw her work, I just new she was the perfect person to help with my wedding day look! From my first contact with Beatriz, I knew that her professionalism, responsiveness and price was spot on! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly how to execute what I was looking for. I HIGHLY recommend Beatriz as she does a truly amazing job!
    Erika Married on 08/09/2014
    Beatriz did makeup for my wedding and it was amazing! She was able to do mine and my 7 bridesmaids and my mom all in one morning and everyone looked fabulous! She is very affordable and is so fun and easy to work with. We all got SO many compliments about how amazing our makeup looked :) thank you SO much Beatriz! I would HIGHLY reccomend her to anyone needing makeup for any event!
  • FutureMrsMears
    Kate Married on 08/02/2014
    Beatriz was absolutely wonderful to work with! Beatriz always responded timely with her responses to my questions or inspiration pics that I sent to her for what I wanted to have done for my big day! Excellent trial and exquisite wedding day makeup! She took my vision of "country princess" to whole new level with her suggestions and skills. Choose her for any special occasion makeup trust me you will not be disappointed!
    Meg Married on 07/12/2014
    Beatriz is a DREAM. Her make-up artist skills speak for themselves. What makes her stand out is her ability to make each person she works with feel the most beautiful they've ever felt. She's attentive, flexible, sweet, and easy-going.

I recommend her- HIGHLY- for everything!
    Erica Married on 06/21/2014
    As someone who wears make up daily, I was pretty picky about whom I would hire to do my make up on my wedding day, the day when I wanted to look my best. I also wanted to find someone who would travel to our wedding site the morning of the wedding and someone who was reasonably priced as the bridesmaids were paying for their own make up. I searched several local salons and beauty stores and just wasn’t finding the perfect solution. Then I found Beatriz via Facebook. I was immediately impressed after seeing some “before and after photos” of other clients. As if those photos didn’t sell it enough, I then saw her prices and the choice to hire Beatriz was a no brainer!

Before booking I had a trial with Beatriz. After going home, I wanted to have a bit more dramatic look for my wedding day, and Beatriz was more than happy to make time for another trial the morning of our engagement photos, to be sure I was camera ready (by the way, I would highly recommend having her do your make up for your engagement photos)! Each time Beatriz was professional and organized. She listened to what I was looking for and took the time to get the look I wanted.

On the wedding day she arrived on time and did an amazing job on not only my make up, but makeup for 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers! She was efficient and worked hard to achieve the looks each girl wanted, highlighting their natural beauty. We did our make up early in the morning as we did our photos before the ceremony and the makeup lasted well into the evening even with all the dancing! The makeup she uses is camera ready, giving you a polished look without looking caked on. She used fake lashes (if you want) which give a nice pop in photos, while still looking natural in person.

As a bride, you have enough to worry about on your wedding day. If you don’t want to worry about looking your best, hire Beatriz!
    Kameron Married on 06/07/2014
    I loved working with Beatriz and my bridesmaids are all still talking about what an incredible job she did on all of them. I am not someone who wears a lot of makeup and I knew I wanted natural earthy tones. We tried several different eyeshadow combinations until it was just right. She was great about it all. She came to my location at the hotel and set up everything. She worked fast and was super clean about washing her brushes and hands before each person. She emails you back immediately and is so easy to work with. I loved my makeup and would recommend her to others as well.