Vermont Event Center Reviews

8 | Colchester, VT

8 Reviews for Vermont Event Center

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Melissa and the team at the Hampton were amazing!! As soon as I checked in, I had everything I needed and if myself or any of my guests needed anything it was taken care of immediately. The day before the wedding I got to go down to the ballroom and start decorating, the team made sure that it was set - up how I wanted and even helped me decorate! The reception was fantastic! I could go on for hours about how amazing the banquet team was! Towards the end of the night, they brought all gifts, cake serving utensils, champagne, and snacks to our room for the night. Any decorations or anything of our that was left in the ballroom, they pulled together and put into a box and locked it in a room for the night.

Originally, our price was much higher than the estimate we were given during our initial meeting, but once we had guests RSVPing the price went down and Melissa was very helpful to make sure that the final price was in our budget. I highly recommend this venue to anyone! It was an amazing day thanks to everyone at the Hampton!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2011

The Hampton Inn did a great job my Wedding was great the room was just as i wanted!
    Great job to Jim and the rest of his crew!

Sent on 10/05/2011

emily · Married on 06/25/2011

Jim and the staff at the Hampton made our wedding so easy! Jim answered all my questions (and countless emails) promptly. He kept the day organized and on time. Our day was perfect because of Jim and the staff.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Nina · Married on 09/22/2007

If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't have changed a thing. The staff at the Hampton Inn exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/15/2008
  • Y

Rachael · Married on 05/17/2008

They Did a great job setting everything up for me. The food was amazing!! The staff was very helpful!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Meggan · Married on 06/05/2010

The staff is great, professional and proficient! We chose the "package" deal they offer and are so happy we did. We didn't have to be the go-between for vendors because they all communicated with Vicky at the Hampton. Everything was brought to our room the night of the wedding and we had chocolate covered strawberries and champagne waiting!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Richelle · Married on 07/06/2007

4.2

Booking with the hotel made it very easy to plan our wedding. They took care of all the details and even set up everything on the day of the wedding. We were able to visit with our out of town family and friends instead of worrying about getting things organized and accomplished. All we had to do was make choices of vendors from approved vendors and pick what we wanted--for one set price per person! A great bargain that ended up being the perfect day.

Sent on 07/24/2008