VERITY Videography Reviews

15 | Woodstock, GA

15 Reviews for VERITY Videography

Claudia G · Married on 08/05/2019

Verity is the complete package!

I had the privilege of working with her as her intern for the past 3 months and I was able to get a glimpse into the heart and soul of this amazing company. I will forever be grateful that Mary Bess gave me this opportunity when I reached out to her as a naive, inexperienced, wannabe videographer. I have learnt so much and been so inspired after watching her in action and working alongside her so closely.

Mary Bess takes on each new project, pouring her heart and soul into it as if it was her very own. I witnessed first-hand just how much time and effort she devotes to her clients. She has a natural way of establishing great relationships with each bride, groom and other family members. She works easily with other vendors and planners, creating an extremely easy-going atmosphere! This is a huge asset in sometimes chaotic situations.

If you are looking for a videographer, then look no further. Mary Bess is the best of the best. Not only will she showcase your beautiful love story in the most amazing way, but she will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is as special as possible!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Would recommend to everyone

We got the best advice from our day of coordinator when I asked about videographers. She told us to ask our photographer since the two work so lcosely together. I reached out to Charlie and Morgan Photography and they recommended Verity. We talked over the phone about the wedding and expectations and she answered almost all of my questions up front without me having to even ask. They were great day of and worked so well with our photographer making sure they got the footage they needed as well as making sure they were not in the way of the photographers shot. They were so easy to work with. When she told me I would get all of the footage she really meant ALL of the footage. There is not a part of my day that I am missing. She did take a little longer than she expected (but still within her time frame) to get the footage back so she added in an edit of my MOH and best man speeches as well, which was not necessary, but so nice that she included. I would highly recommend them to others or use them again for another event I needed footage of.

Sent on 08/16/2019

VERITY Videography's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for this review! What a sweet surprise this afternoon to read your kind words. Thank you for sharing so others can get a glimpse of what it is like to work with us! :)

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Videographers!

I can’t say enough about Mary Bess and a Rachel Anne of Verity Videography! Being a bride dealing with multiple vendors, communication is so important. Mary Bess got back to me so quickly with every little question I had! It took so much stress away. On wedding day, with a baby just a few weeks old, Mary Bess and Rachel Anne were on time and full of positivity. They worked so well with the other vendors and kept us smiling the whole morning. They were a breath of fresh air due to other vendors not being as organized as they were ;)
    The video was everything we could have asked for and getting all of the raw footage was so fun to watch a relieve our wedding day. I would recommend Verity Videography a million times over!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • LH2018

Lily · Married on 03/03/2018

Mary Bess and her team were great! We last minute (1.5 months before our wedding) decided to add videography due to initial budget constraints and difficultly finding the right videographer. I found her contact information from a bridal show website (one of the shows that I didn't go to due to how close it was to my wedding and really not intending to add more vendors). She responded personally via text messaging and touched base with us. She was very accommodating to what we needed and even provided a unique package for us for her videography services!
    Before our wedding, her professionalism showed from her timely emails back to us and touch base emails prior to our big day.
    On our wedding day, she was very friendly and professional! She worked great with our photographer and day-of planner to help make the day go smoothly. Whenever I needed anything, her and her team were willing to make it happen on top of filming our wedding!
    After the wedding, she mailed us our videos within a timely manner! She was so sweet to include a gift as well when it was a week late.
    Overall, Mary Bess was great to work with and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 02/14/2018

A fabulous experience!

I have nothing but great things to say about Verity Videography! It was an exceptional experience working with them. Mary Bess was very responsive, and she really brought our wedding day back to life with her work. It is so amazing to be able to relive that day over and over again. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Catie · Married on 12/16/2017

Mary Bess Champion with Verity Videography is a joy to work with! She is very professional and pays a lot of attention to the details of your day. We booked her for 8 hours and she was timely, friendly, and even reminded me to smile when I was too focused on the day to ensure that my video came out perfect! They have great options on pricing, and compared to others we looked at were the most affordable out there. Please use Verity Videography; you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

VERITY Videography's reply:

Catie, thank you so much! You and Tony were a joy to work with. I'm still raving about your reception lol

A · Married on 11/04/2017

If you’re looking to perfectly capture your wedding day, Mary Bess/Verity is it! Mary’s attention to detail is impeccable. I have no doubts she put her self in my shoes and captured the day as if it was her own. If you’re look for top notch service, quality and a fair price, you won’t be disappointed. Let’s talk about turn around! She has a great selection of music to choose from and her turn around time was lightening fast! Thank you Mary and Crew!

Don’t believe me? Go see for yourself on her business Facebook page!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Aysha · Married on 10/21/2017

I could write a novel about how awesome Mary Bess and Rachel are, but I’m going to try to limit myself.

It was important to my husband and I to find vendors that not only offered great services, but who were also easy to work with (you’d be surprised by how many vendors aren’t). Mary Bess and Rachel were the perfect fit. It was quickly apparent that they truly love what they do, and that made them such a joy to work with. They are both incredibly kind and a lot of fun to be around.

If you watch the videos on their site, their work speaks for itself. The videos are romantic and make you want to happy cry for people you don’t even know. They perfectly captured every aspect of our wedding day, and we fall more in love with our video every time we watch it.

Mary Bess was quick to respond to email and answered every question I asked her. I am extremely Type A and was very particular about what I was looking for. Mary Bess’ attention to detail is unparalleled. Come the wedding day, Mary Bess and Rachel were there for anything I needed. They set my mind at ease so early on that I was able to have a very stress-free wedding day. I just can’t say enough good things about them. Our experience with Verity was nothing short of perfect, and you won’t regret booking with them!

Sent on 02/20/2018

VERITY Videography's reply:

This review means so much. We try to give ourselves fully to each bride on their big day. You and Steven were a dream to work with. Clients like you make our jobs so much fun. Not to mention, seeing the both of you so in love, makes editing the final video so much better. Praying for you guys and your marriage!

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot express how amazing our experience was with Verity Videography. Mary Bess and Rachel are so talented and they have given us memories we will truly cherish forever. From the the first email, to the day of, to our beautiful wedding video, we could not have asked for a more perfect experience.

Sent on 02/10/2018

VERITY Videography's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much for this review! We loved every part of your wedding experience. I love to see a couple so in love. I wish you guys the best marriage has to offer!

Brooke · Married on 09/16/2017

Mary did a great job on our wedding video! And she was also very helpful with other wedding related things throughout the day. She worked great with our photographer too. They use a drone to capture some great footage of your venue. She’s pretty good at keeping you laughing as well!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kirk · Married on 09/16/2017

Mary and her husband Chris did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day, and they were great to work with. The price was very reasonable, and Mary got the footage with the complete video back to us extremely quickly. Now we can have the video to remember our fantastic day the rest of our lives. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Mary was a wonderful experience. She was so sweet and and easy to work with. The moments she captured will last a life time.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Mary Bess and her husband at Verity was such a pleasure! They were easy to work with, very responsive, reasonably priced, and have a great selection of music and options for your videography package. On the day of the wedding they showed up and I could tell they had a great eye for detail, they were catching every moment and were in every corner of the venue on the big day capturing all the special pieces that we can look back on for years to come. I would highly recommend working with Verity!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Michael · Married on 06/24/2017

Mary did a great video of our special day (wedding). I married the woman of my dreams & she captured it beautifully! Thanks So Much!

Sent on 08/12/2017

VERITY Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! :) Marriage is such a joy!!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked Verity Videography through our photographer, Charlie & Morgan Photography, and we are SO glad we did! Mary Bess and her team were so helpful throughout the wedding planning process and such a joy to work with the day of the wedding. Honestly, they captured every big moment of our wedding day and it is such a blessing to be able to look back on and relive it all! I highly recommend booking with Verity Videography to capture your big day- you'll be so happy you did!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lauren,
    Thank you so much! Your wedding is still one of our favorites to have been a part of. You had such a beautiful wedding, but your marriage is still more beautiful yet. We wish you the best marriage has to offer! :)