VERGE photography Reviews

6 | Bellvue, CO

6 Reviews for VERGE photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I really felt like we had the best team possible for our wedding and these two (KJ & Rob) were simply amazing. Everything ran so perfectly it was hard to imagine working with anyone else. They are nice, funny, and really good at what they do. They both have an amazing eye for creativity and photography. Their work really stands out. I was happy to have them at our wedding not just as photographers but also as wedding guests.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Karina was fantastic! She made my now husband and I feel at ease and took some great shots... She knew just what to do and where to go at our site! Absolutely Perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Anna · Married on 07/24/2005

Verge Photography did a great job of taking our wedding photos. Dan & his wife Reeta are so creative in their shots. They did a great job of capturing the special moments of our wedding day. Verge's photos have a photo-journalistic style, rather than that of boring traditional wedding pictures. They were fantastic!

Sent on 02/16/2008

Jay · Married on 09/06/2009

Holy moly, I couldn't possibly recommend anyone higher. Daniel and Reeta are amazing. Daniel was jumping around with so much energy that made the formals go so smoothly and helped keep it lively. Nothing was ever a problem for them (even the grafitti all over our chosen formal spot didn't stop them. Everything was "ok, no problem" for them.) Daniel was a little in your face at times snapping photos, but let me tell you it was worth it.
    The photos are hands down the best wedding photos we could possibly have hoped for. They captured so many amazing moments and expressions. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has come back and said that they are just floored on how good they look in these pictures. Besides my wife, I have no greater treasure from my wedding than the 4000+ amazing photos of everyone I love. They might be a little more expensive, but after it's all done, all you have are the photos. And mine are amazing.

Sent on 11/13/2009

meagan · Married on 03/04/2004

We absolutely LOVED verge photography. They were very creative with the shots they took but also listened to what we wanted and the feel wanted to capture.

Sent on 10/30/2008

Megan · Married on 07/01/2006

4.2
      2.5
      3.5

From start to finish, this was a vendor that was absoultely amazing. We had three photographers shooting the day of. On the wedding day the photographer was climbing trees to get a better shot. They completely accomodated our schedule (didn't want to see each other before the ceremony, we were restricted to take pics at some spots at only certain times, ect.) We got so many pictures that I wasn't expecting to get- I LOVE their photojournalistic style. They do book up quickly, and we couldn't afford to have them there all day which I would have preferred. They are expensive, however, every penny was worth it to have such beautiful pictures.

Sent on 03/30/2008