Verde Reviews

28 | San Anselmo, CA

28 Reviews for Verde

April · Married on 10/13/2011

Sara creates amazing art with flowers, foliage, rustic/woodland pieces, and other props such as fruit, candles, etc. The arrangements Sara created for my wedding were impressive and beautiful. Sara listened to me and interpreted what I described that I wanted to achieve and she met my expectations. The cost of her services were on the higher side and my husband and I had to make eliminations for some of the extras that we normally would have wanted to include; however, her work justifies the cost, as long as you have budgeted for it. I recommend Sara to other brides-to-be :-)

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ariana · Married on 09/04/2016

I was SO happy with my experience working with Sara of Verde Flowers. Sara worked really hard with me to stay within my budget and the end result was stunning. I also really appreciated how familiar she was with my wedding venue, Hans Fahden Vineyards. I had to plan my wedding remotely, so I was not able to meet with Sara in person or see samples before the Big Day, but I was blown away by how absolutely stunning the flowers looked at our wedding - unique, vibrant and even better than I had envisioned. I really appreciated Sara's willingness to work with me, (e.g. walking me through every line item on the bill, etc.), her talent and sense of design, and the overall final product.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Patsy · Married on 09/19/2015

3.5
      3.5

We loved the flowers for my daughters wedding. Everything looked exactly how we wanted. And the flowers lasted a long time, (very fresh)

Sent on 09/22/2015