Verbena Designs Reviews

114 | Hicksville, NY

114 Reviews for Verbena Designs

Johanna · Married on 09/23/2017

Jaime was a dream to work with! I don't know much about florals but she totally took my vision and went to town with it! My bouquets and centerpieces were so pretty and I received so many compliments for my black tie wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Verbena Designs was absolutley wonderful to work with! I met with Jenny and told her my vision and she was absolutely wonderful in executing it! Throughout the process I had a few changes and they were able to accommodate without a problem! The centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. They also make one complementary centerpiece so that you can see what it would look like and make any changes, which absolutely puts your nerves to rest. I highly recommend using Verbena as your florist!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Allison · Married on 09/17/2017

verbena florist was truly an amazing florist to work with. I do not have knowledge regarding arrangements and flowers but jen and her team handled everything perfectlyand patiently and put together the floral vision I wanted. The team is very receptive and truly takes your ideas and brings them to life. The flowers at my wedding were stunning! I would recommended verbena to everyone and anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

From the first sit down with Jen I knew we had to go with Verbena for our florist. She was thorough, extremely kind and detailed from the beginning, much more than any other florist I met with. Throughout the months leading up to it both Jen and Jamie answered my emails and questions in a timely fashion and brought my dreams to life day of the wedding. Our archway was stunning, I am obsessed with the pictures but their creativity amazes me. Our bouquets, boutonnières and corsages were also made with beautiful flowers and arranged perfectly. Don't hesitate, go with Verbena!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2017

I was beyond impressed with Jaimie and her team! Even meeting with them early on was such a pleasure; they create a proposal with photos of the flowers they would be using in my arrangements. They also do a sample of the centerpieces, which was great! She is so organized and clear, she created exactly what I asked for. I was absolutely in love with all arrangements! Also, they provided an extra boutonniere for the groom! Which we used, so I was really happy we had it!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Gina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer took an idea that another florist told me was not possible and made it possible. She created my vision. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. I had so many compliments on my bouquet because she uses such original flowers. Nothing about Verbena Designs is generic. Jennifer is truly a visionary and an artist in her field.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Verba this past weekend for our wedding and they did an amazing job! We worked with Jen and she was so helpful and fun to work with. She even made special boutineers out of my husbands late father's handkerchiefs. My mother in law was so grateful and appreciative of the small gesture to remember my father in law and to make sure a part of him was present at the wedding. Her attention to detail went way beyond our expectations. We highly recommend using them for your wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2016

Great experience! very professional and good communication. Flowers all came out beautiful! Working with Jen was easy!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ksenia · Married on 08/13/2016

Verbena Designs - yes yes yes! My fiance and I knew we wanted a lot of colorful flowers - oranges, pinks, reds, yellows, hints of blue - but since we know nothing about flowers, we had no idea where to start. In our very first meeting with Jen we knew we were in good hands. Together we brainstormed ideas, as she listened and took creative liberty with many of our wishes. She came up with 3 different centerpiece styles based on what we asked for, and each one came out incredible! We loved that our initial quote came with pictures of the flowers she was thinking of using, and when we had our sample centerpiece showing, I cried because it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. We asked for simple decor on the ceremony pavilion, and it was perfect. Aisle decor - spot on. And the bouquets - wow. Simply stunning. Every detail, no matter how subtle, was well thought through and executed flawlessly. It was so exciting to arrive to our venue and see it all put into place. Again, we gave Jen and her team creative license since she's the professional, but my sister used them also and had more specific ideas in mind that they followed to a T, all the while ensuring everything was tasteful and artistically done. I have recommended Verbena to many friends and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2016

We absolutely loved working with Verbena on our wedding. Jenn was personable, kind, professional and smart. She had so many wonderful and beautiful ideas and was also willing to work with our budget. Her team was easy to work with, responsive and trustworthy. I am so thrilled with our decision to use Verbena Designs for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2016

I was referred to Verbenas by my coworker. The first meeting with Jen ( The Owner) I was sold. She is personable, professional & and knows how to make your vision come to life according to your budget . The day of the wedding she came on time. All our bouquets including mines ( the Bride) was placed in the bridal suite. Everything I asked for she did. Even my pearl wrap for the stem of the bouquet she was able to do, and was gorgeous! Book her!!! Thx Verbenas!

Sent on 05/08/2016

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Verbena Designs! I know nothing about flowers: prior to my wedding, my mom made me make a Pinterest of what I thought was pretty, and that was all I had. Jaime from Verbena used that as a spring board to put together beautiful floral arrangements that were exactly our taste. Throughout the process, Jaime was my point person - she was always friendly and accessible. Verbena sent reminders when payments were due and consistently asked questions to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. Flowers were delivered right on time to three separate locations - the bouquets were delivered in glass vases to help keep them fresh, and everything was clearly labeled with what it was and who it was for. The price was very fair and like I said, the flowers were all gorgeous. Go Verbena!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Daniela · Married on 04/02/2016

Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was patient and accommodating with my requests. Everyone at my wedding (including other vendors), commented on how beautiful her arrangements were. The ceremony was exquisitely designed by Jen and her staff and truly set the tone for the rest of the day. I will refer to Verbena any chance I get. Jen-I cannot express my gratitude for helping me design such a beautiful and memorable day. You are what every florist should aspire to be!

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • Jay111415

Janine · Married on 11/14/2015

Jen and the staff at Verbena far exceeded any expectations I had for flowers and design at my wedding. I didn't come into the wedding planning process with any exact vision of how I wanted the flowers or room to look but Jen was able to take my scattered ideas (lots of candles, nothing too stiff, romantic flowers) and create such a beautiful space! We got far more then I expected for the price and I couldn't be happier that we chose Verbena for our florist.

Sent on 11/24/2015

nichole · Married on 11/08/2015

Jen is beyond amazing! This is the second time I used her, and with this being the most important event (my wedding) I knew right away I wanted Verbena to do my flowers. Jen is the most creative, easy going, amazing person Ive met in this industry. There are vendors out there that are consumed with making the most money they forget that they are creating memories for a person's special day. The prices are amazing, the work is impeccable! She delivered my flowers to two different sites and stayed there until I arrived on location after she delivered my flowers to me hours before. The level of professionalism and creativity is beyond perfect!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Sloan · Married on 10/11/2015

I used Verbena Designs for both my bridal shower in Aug 2015 & our wedding in Oct 2015 & loved everything that they did for me! I had a wonderful, enjoyable experience brainstorming with Verbena's Owner, Jennifer. She has a warm personality, she turned all my visions into a reality & we were always on the same page. I fully trusted her throughout our wedding planning process, so I had no worries on our wedding day. I highly recommend Jenn & her team at Verbena Designs. Verbena Designs is also reasonably priced with superior quality flowers and designs.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

if i could post pictures of how gorgeous our flowers were and how amazingly beautiful and big the sunflowers i would and if you see them you would hire verbena in a heartbeat. It ended up being a hurricane on our wedding day and they were able to transform the indoor space into what we had originally planned for the outdoor ceremony. Jen is amazing and accommodating. she creates a sample of your centerpieces for you to see them before you make your final decision which is perfect because you can actually see what they will look like the day of before the day of. No one is as wonderful as Jen and Verbena Florist.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

Verbena absolutely made our wedding. They were UNBELIEVABLE to work with and the flowers stole the show. They were incredible. Every detail thought through and absolutely gorgeous. I still have people calling me to tell me how much they loved the flowers. People were taking them at the end of the night and rightfully so! They lasted a week past our wedding and the venue even reused them for an event the next day. It was like they took the exact image from my head and made it real. They truly made our wedding incredible (and I'm a tough critic!) and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Annie · Married on 09/19/2015

I used verbena for my flowers. They did an amazing job. Made my wedding picture perfect. Centerpieces were elegant and simple....exaclty What I wanted! Everyone complemented me on the decor . I couldn't be happier. I will definitely use them for my next event for centerpieces.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Jessicia · Married on 08/30/2015

Verbena was amazing for our wedding day! Jen and Jaime truly did a wonderful job executing all of my visions; they were very patient and were willing to talk through the smallest details to help to me to create the wedding of my dreams. Their thoughtfulness and skill really helped to make my wedding a success. I highly recommend booking Verbena for your floral needs!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Colleen · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Verbena Designs for my wedding in August and I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved my flowers. I'll have to update my review when my pictures come back because words do not do it justice.
    Everything was just perfect, from the center pieces to the cake topping. You could see the amount of hard work that went into everything. Prior to leaving for our honeymoon, I took apart some of my bouquet to save the succulents and I couldn't believe the amount of detail that went into everything. I'm a plant/flower girl and Verbena went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

Verbena is the best! They truly went above and behind for us. I was very impressed with the level of detail. They decorated every room beautifully, right down to the flower petals on the decoration tables. I pretty much just told Jen shades of coral and lots of texture and she did a phenomenal job! I was obsessed with my bouquet, the church flowers, and the table centerpieces. My sister just booked them as well!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Josh · Married on 06/21/2015

Verbena Designs made our wedding look right out of a Better Homes & Gardens Magazine. They took the brides taste and took it to such a level of beauty, that our photographer couldn't stop snapping photos of the set up. Everyone kept talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were weeks after the wedding. These florists are true artists. They gave us complimentary candles to place on tables which truly gave our wedding a classy and sophisticated look. They placed rose petals around all the tables to help enhance and bring out the color scheme. We were even lucky enough that we were able to take home and preserve the bouquets well into six months after the wedding. We highly recommend Verbena Designs for your upcoming wedding or any special affair!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/13/2015

Jennifer and her staff did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were exquisite . She was wonderful to work with and was able to put my daughter's vision of what she wanted and translate that into the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. We left the flowers on the altar of our church and the day after the wedding I heard some of the parishioners mentioned how stunning they looked. We would strongly recommend Verbena Designs.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

I don't think i am able to put into words how amazing Jen is!!! Jen is always available to answer any questions you have and she responds very quickly. My flowers were amazing!! She did a beautiful job and was at the venue on time setting everything up herself. Besides Jen just being the nicest person to deal with she is very talented and would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 07/05/2015