Veracious Productions Reviews

30 | Somerville, MA

30 Reviews for Veracious Productions

1 User photo

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

If you’re looking for a wedding videographer, and Vera is available on your date, book her IMMEDIATELY!! I really can’t fully put into words how happy we are with Vera’s work and I hope that this review will give justice to her work. After having worked on promotional and marketing materials during school and my former law firm, I am especially picky when it comes to visual materials, and Vera did it so perfectly that I could not have asked for a better video. What surprised me most about Vera’s work was that she really reads into your wedding day and captures the people, the emotions, and the ambience of your wedding. People say that the day of your wedding goes by very quickly and that was the same for us - I am so happy that it will be Vera’s video that will help us remember and relive our wedding day. She captured our wedding day as how I remembered it and portrayed it beautifully. I gave her two songs that I wanted in our video highlights, while not being really sure how I wanted the scenes to match the music, and Vera just worked her magic to come up with a video that brought tears to our eyes. For the toasts, she caught the gist of each message and included them in the video highlights. Our family and friends have sung praises about the video and told us that the lighting, style and quality of the video was like watching a movie. Watching the video made us happy not only because we were reliving our wedding, but because the video was really an artwork made with utmost care and professionalism. You can tell that Vera is passionate about her work and that she really cares about producing a video that will make you happy. I felt so comfortable working with her and was surprised at the scenes she captured, especially considering how unobtrusive she was at our wedding. If I have any other events in the future, and Vera would be willing to shoot the event, she is the first person I will call. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/16/2017

I spent weeks researching videographers for our wedding and from the moment I saw Vera's work, I really wanted to have her capture our wedding day. She is by far the most talented vendor I worked with through our wedding process. She spent a great amount of time with me showing me her finished products and letting me know what to expect. Vera manages to capture little and big moments with such ease and with no interference at all. She was so creative and got great detail shots.

In addition to being a talented videographer, she is a pleasure to have accompany you on your wedding day, which is a very important factor when it comes to your video and photo, you spend a bit of time with them on your wedding day, and really Vera was so fun, easy going and great to spend time with.

Her finished product is truly unmatchable, I have seen so many wedding videos, but I truly think that Vera's work is one of the best! I feel very lucky to be able to share our wedding day with our families, future children and look forward to watching the video in the years to come! I highly recommend Vera for your wedding videographer!

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • A&I67

Amanda I. · Married on 06/07/2015

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Vera. From the start, when I looked at her highlight videos on her website, I noticed something that was not really true of other videographers--each was unique. Whereas with most videographers, one highlight video looks pretty much like the next, with Vera, each highlight video reflected that particular couple and their day in more of a personalized way. Our meeting with her in person only further confirmed that she was the right person to add to capture our day. The other highlight of Vera was her offering a raw footage package. While I knew I really wanted our day captured in video, I also couldn't afford the typical videographer packages. Her raw package which came with a highlights video, allowed me to get the coverage of the day that I wanted at a price I could afford. Perhaps sometime down the line I could have the footage edited down to a smooth, 2 hour feature, but for now it's just a comfort to know the footage actually exists. As for our highlights video, it is beyond perfect. She perfectly captured the spirit of the day and even got a few moments I didn't even know were captured on camera. We got it less than 3 weeks after the wedding and I've watched it so many times since then. All of our friends and family have gushed at how beautiful it is. Veracious Productions definitely captured our day in a way that no one else could have and I'm so grateful to have these memories captured in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 07/12/2015

My husband and I hired Vera for our wedding in mid August and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Vera was great to work with: professional, great response time, reasonably priced, flexible, and such a sweetheart. She made the process very easy and had our videos to us in less than 2 months. We were/are both so happy with the video! In hindsight, we really should have booked Vera for the whole day (we opted to only film the ceremony, formalities, and some of the reception), but we are happy with the memories we were able to get on video.

We haven't gotten a chance to show the full video to rest of our family, but the highlights video has been circulating around and our friends and family were raving about it. I think my husband's (our?) uncle said it best when he said that the highlights video "captured the tone of the day perfectly".

Thanks again for capturing our day and for being such a pleasure to work with, Vera!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2014

Vera was such a pleasure to work with! She was efficient, creative, fun and professional! She did a great job at capturing our special moments and then some! We are so happy we have a highlights video, it has been so fun to watch and relive the moments! I don't know how she made a 3 minute video so beautiful! Most importantly, Vera is affordable and will work within your budget! We are so glad we had a chance to work with her! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2013

We love everything about our wedding video! Vera did such a great job capturing all of the special moments of the day, and edited the video beautifully. One of my favorite parts is our "highlights" video -- the way that Vera fit the whole mood of the day into just over 2 minutes amazes me, and it is so much fun to watch I've probably watched it 100 times! The entire DVD is great, and we will treasure the memories that Vera so beautifully captured forever! Vera was a joy to work with, too. Very professional and fun!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2013

Vera came highly recommend to me from my maid of honor, who had her film her wedding a year before mine. I am so happy we decided to book her. She is first of all a lovely person who is so easy to relate to and secondly a true artist, which is reflected in her work. Our first meeting with her went very well, and my husband and I instantly knew we wanted her at our wedding. The highlight video was amazing to watch and she really captured who my husband and I are just in those 3 minutes. The full length video came out so well! She captured all of the main events of the wedding day, and included a lot of funny moments from wedding guests. We almost did not hire a videographer for our wedding as the cost of the wedding was getting to be outrageous, but at the last minute decided we might regret it if we did not have a videographer. Needless to say I am so relieved that we hired Vera! You miss so much at your own wedding, and having the video allows us to relive the day and see things we missed, such as our cocktail hour- totally missed it! Vera is very reasonable in her pricing too. Can't say enough good things about Vera. So happy we went with her!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Becky · Married on 06/16/2013

Vera is professional, affable, and incredibly creative and talented. Our wedding video was stunning. My mother, who rarely gives praise, wrote the following:

Just watched Vera's video....

She really captured the essence of the whole day in three minutes! Amazing...and amazingly beautiful. Brilliant filming and editing.

Please pass on my thanks....

Sent on 08/11/2013

Monica · Married on 05/18/2013

Vera is very easy to work with. My husband and I can't be any happier to have her as our videographer for our big day! I found Vera thru a simple online searching. Then we met with her in person last December to talk about our wedding. How many guests. etc. etc. We loved her from the first meeting! She is very nice, friendly, laid back, and very professional. We decided to hire her!

The whole planning process with Vera came super easy. She always got back to me via email as soon as possible. She confirmed with me the whole wedding schedule two days before the wedding. On the day of, she showed up on time and fully prepared. My husband was so nervous on the day, Vera even helped me tried to calm him down a little bit. We didn't event notice Vera was there shooting during the ceremony and reception.

We asked Vera to have our highlight video ready one week after our wedding. Cause we were having a second reception oversea for the guests that who can't make it to the US. We wanted to show the highlights from our ceremony and reception. Vera delivered the highlight video as promised!

Now, we got our final DVDs back. They are super awesome! We highly recommend Vera. She is kind, easy to work with, and super professional! We are vey pleased with the final product. We love the DVDs and we love Vera too!!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/20/2013

Amazing job! Absolutely without a doubt, we are soooo thankful we picked Vera....no one could have done it any better!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Kim · Married on 12/01/2012

Vera provided quality customer service while discussing the various options for videos. She responded quickly to emails and any concerns I had. At the day of our wedding she arrived on time and performed the agreed upon video capturing. She was completely professional and a great experience to work with. The final product was greatly enjoyed and just what we wanted. It helped to make our wedding more memorable.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2012

It’s true what everyone says… your wedding day flies by and it’s amazing how you forget the little things that happen throughout the day, and the big things, so I am grateful we asked Vera to record the memories. The photos are great to have but the DVD brings the whole day back to life. It would have been my biggest regret had I not asked Vera to record such an important day.
    So thanks Vera for a job well done. The DVD is absolutely fantastic.
    Crónan & Trish.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Veracious Productions produced a wonderful video for bride, groom and their families to relive the incredible day over and over. The short summary video was also great to send to friends and family and got great reviews.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Vera was hired very last minute for our wedding. She was so quick to get everything together that we needed for her to do her best job at the wedding. She asked me what I wanted to capture and what was important to me. I also loved how she asked about Jesse and I as a couple - how we met, what we liked to do and why we were getting married where we were (in the mountains). I just really enjoyed that she wanted to get to know us first.
    She did such an amazing job with our videography. She captured so many fun moments - talked to all our guests and was able to give us an insiders look on our wedding. She had so many artistic angles and everything was put to the music of our choice.
    We were so pleased with her work - she is truely an artist. We would highly recommend her for any videography needs!

Thanks Vera!!

Melissa and Jesse

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • User2720815 · 2+ years ago

My brother paid for Vera's videography services as a wedding gift and we appreciate it very much. Vera was great to work with and we LOVE LOVE LOVE the final product. This video is something we will have forever and will cherish! It will let us relive the best day of our lives whenever we want. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Rena · Married on 06/09/2012

Vera was truly a wonderful videographer! She was professional and well prepared on our wedding date, and her Video quality is fantastic! I am so glad I used her as the videographer.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

Words cannot even describe how happy we are with our wedding video. Vera truly was able to capture the entire day! As we watched it back we felt as though we were attending our own wedding. It was so nice as the day flew by and we felt as though it was all a blur. We cannot believe that there was so much that we missed that night, so it was great to be able to see it all as we watched the video! She was able to incorporate the most memorable pieces. This video is even more special as it includes personal interviews from my grandparents.. a clip that I will have forever and will cherish always. Thank you SO much, Vera! You do amazing work!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Julia · Married on 08/26/2011

Our wedding would not have been the same without Vera Ventura and her camera. She was the most flexible and adaptable photographer you could ever imagine! Not only is she talented and professional, she has the best energy and you just want her by your side. Her photographs are beautiful and capture all the important formal moments without looking stiff and staged. I couldn't recommend her more highly for photography or videography. Julia

Sent on 09/04/2012

Thalia · Married on 07/03/2011

haven't seen the video just yet, but wonderful to work with; professional, responsive, and relaxed on the wedding day.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Portia · Married on 06/25/2011

I HIGHLY recommend Veracious Productions for wedding videography. We received our entire wedding video, raw footage, and highlight video within 3 months of our wedding (which I thought was basically impossible, at least in terms of my other friends' wedding experience). Both the edited wedding video and highlights were absolutely fantastic. Vera not only captured each and every emotion and detail from our wedding, but edited them in a way that allows me to forever remember the best parts of the most special day of my life. You will not be disappointed if you go with Veracious Productions - I can send you my highlight footage as proof at the very least!!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Allison · Married on 08/07/2010

Vera did an amazing job with our wedding video. It was well edited to music of our choice, and we are so happy to have this video that perfectly captured our day! There are so many moments that I would not remember about my wedding day if Vera had not been there to catch them! She was great to work with and extremely flexible! Dinner at our wedding took a little long than expected, so she offered to stay around longer, and we are so happy she did! Thanks again Vera - we are looking forward to seeing you again at my sister's wedding!!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Liz · Married on 05/01/2010

Vera created a "highlight" video for us. She was able to catch all the special moments we wanted. The combination of video and still shots were perfect. I would highly recommend Veracious Productions!

Sent on 05/17/2010

H · Married on 04/24/2010

Vera is a fantastic videographer!! She is so talented and fun to work with! She really takes the time to get to know the bride and groom before shooting the wedding, so in our case, on the big day, we didn't have any worries at all! Vera was great, and I highly recommend her!

Emmalee · Married on 09/19/2009

Thank you for all that you have done! When I showed my good friends and sister the video my friend was like, "who is this lady and where do I sign up?" My sister said that watching the interviews felt like she was watching t.v.! We really love what you did with our video. Thank you for all of your amazing work!"

Linda · Married on 11/06/2008

We CANNOT thank you enough. You did a fabulous and wonderful job!! Thank you again, for you are so talented and gifted! You made it so natural and creative and you remained so out of the lime light too that day. Amazing!! We stayed up until 4 Am and watched all the videos last night!! We love it and will treasure it forever!