Veo Weddings & Events Reviews

19 | Chattanooga, TN

19 Reviews for Veo Weddings & Events

I cannot recommened Veronica and her team enough for planning and coordination. She was an amazing help throughout the entire planning process. Always gracious and accomodating to this nutty bride and her even nuttier mother.
    She was prompt and always had good ideas when we were out of them and was available when I needed assisstance.
    The most important part was the teams performance on the day of our wedding. They were flawless. They worked tirelessly to see that my vision was completely realized and were always on hand to help. There was one very serious issue during the reception that Veronica and her team handled with such professionalism and ease that I wasn't even aware of it until my groom informed me later that evening.
    They are worth their weight in gold. Hire them.

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

I contacted Veronica because I had a lot of ideas for my wedding and a pretty detailed vision, but not a lot of time to carry out my vision. My family and my fiance's family do not live in the area and I have a very demanding career, so I needed to work with a planner that listen to my vision and then do all the heavy lifting. Veronica went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did she help us select vendors and help me with the planning details, she also did all the event design beautifully. I did not want a cookie-cutter wedding (I was sucked into and influenced by wedding blogs like Stylemepretty) and Veronica was so creative in helping me create all the little touches that made our wedding so personal and beautiful. My wedding day was completely stress-free and logistically smooth (as I had expected), but it was all the creative and beautifully executed details that really made it the wedding of our dreams!

J · Married on 12/08/2012

We had an amazing wedding and reception thanks to VEO Weddings and Events. They handled all of the details before, during, and after the wedding, so we could just enjoy the experience. I cannot put it into words how grateful we are for Veronica and her team. Even our families and friends have told us how truly impressed they were with the wedding and reception. The entire day was perfect and all we wanted it to be and more. We give the credit to VEO Weddings and Events. They did so much for us. I do not have room to list it all here. I do have to mention one thing. Veronica and her team actually made all of our bouquets,boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other flower arrangements. Absolutely beautiful! Veronica and her team go above and beyond. Having them be a part of your special day is an easy decision and one you will be so happy you made.

Sandy · Married on 08/25/2012

VEO Wedding & Event Planning did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding at The Barn at Highpoint Farms. We had ideas for things we wanted to do and they helped our ideas come to life. She was very accessable and always helpful. Veronica made beautiful choices for the flowers and she is truly an artist in floral arrangement! She and her staff were there all day long on Saturday, making sure that everything was perfect. Our guests said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and my daughter and son-in-law said it was even better than they had hoped for! VEO was worth every penny and they made the day so much smoother for me...the mother of the bride. Thank you VEO!!! Sandy

Marci · Married on 05/05/2012

Veo Weddings and Events helped me with planning the perfect wedding! My experience with them could not have been better. I would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends because at the end of the day, I was able to really enjoy my wedding. I didn't have to stress about decorating the venue, coordinating the day with my vendors, or clean-up; it was all done effortlessly by Veo Weddings and Events and I couldn't be more thankful for it!

Kristen · Married on 04/21/2012

My wedding literally could not have happened without Veronica. She was super nice and calm even when I was being crazy bridezilla and always accommodated my crazy needs. She has brilliant ideas and made my wedding look absolutely perfect. She made everything happen the day of and helped me know what was going on since I was in a foggy wedding haze. SO GOOD!

Bree · Married on 04/21/2012

Veronica, Erin, and the rest of the crew at Veo Weddings & Events made my wedding day flawless! Everything was executed perfectly thanks to their organization and attention to detail. They were always there whenever I had a question or "bridal moment", and really alleviated any stress that I had leading up to the big day. Veronica helped with seeking out amazing vendors, and she communicated with them wonderfully. She really made sure that I was comfortable with every decision that we made along the way. I was able to completely relax and enjoy every moment of my wedding day knowing that they had everything under control. I am so thankful that I found them, and would recommend them to everyone! Not to mention, they are very fun to work with, too!

Nataria · Married on 11/05/2011

Veronica and her assistants were nothing short of AMAZING! My now husband and I originally hired her to be a day-of wedding coordinator and to help plan our rehearsal dinner, but she went far and beyond the call of duty. She even helped my mother with a Thai water ceremony in addition to the above! My wedding was located about 70 miles from Chattanooga; Veronica wanted to see the site herself before the actual wedding so she could familiarize herself with the layout, etc., and was willing to drive there and back just for that purpose. She was very willing and able to work with my mother, who had many specific requests that Veronica took care of with ease. I asked her to pick out some fall decorations for me, and she did a FANTASTIC job with that! She responded to my e-mails very quickly and allayed any fears I had about things not going the way they should. We would never have made it through our wedding weekend without her! Hiring her was probably the best decision we made!

nicole · Married on 10/22/2011

Veo weddings and events took all of my ideas for my wedding and made them even more beautiful than I hoped for! My wedding and reception were flawless, I could not have asked for better service!

JANE · Married on 10/22/2011

Veronica's talent to arrange flowers is amazing..no need to get a separate flower designer and the fewer vendors you have the better!
    She can handle ALL the tough negotiations for you with your vendors...she was very cost conscious and always sought the best price including deliver and pick up. Would not hesitate to use her again!

connie · Married on 09/10/2011

Veronica was the best decision we made. She helped us with hiring the best vendors for the best price. The day of the wedding was amazing. She had everything so organized and it went beautifully. As the mother of the bride, all I had to do is show up and enjoy my daughter's wedding. My daughter loved her and she made her special day wonderful. Hiring Veronica will be the best decision you will make.

Stacey · Married on 11/06/2010

I would not have made it to the wedding without Veronica. She is so very professional. You really need to be organized to keep up with everything that is going on. She was always on top of it, with suggestions for what to do and who to use if you needed something.
    She kept everyone focused on what had to be done and when. If we had trouble with anyone, she handled it. Loved her.

Katie · Married on 06/26/2010

Veronica was absolutely the best choice I could have made for my wedding! She knew the city and the venues, she was there for us all weekend, and she offered an amazing value. I had looked into other wedding planners in Chattanooga before I found Veo Weddings, and she offered the most services and time for the lowest price. And what matters most is that she did a wonderful job!

Alexandria · Married on 10/25/2008

Veronica planned the rehearsal dinner for my brother's wedding. Veronica set up several places for us to look at, including a list of prices/potential costs and what we would have to/could bring in from the outside. She was very professional in dealing with my parents and the happy couple. She was respectful of my parents' budget and the desires of everyone. When we decided on the venue, we gave Veronica a budget for flowers, linens and decorations. She was able to create beautiful flower centerpieces for the tables that were well within our budget. We did have some problems with the venue caterer, but Veronica made sure the guests did not notice anything awry and took care of the problems with the venue manager. My family and I will definitely be using Veronica in the future!

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2008

I could not have as wonderful of a wedding day if I had not used Veronica! She was the best wedding planner and helped in every aspect of the wedding. She was the best choice I could have made when it came to planning my wedding!

Cynthia · Married on 10/27/2012

Since I live 5 hours away from the wedding site and the bride was 40 hours away until one month before the wedding, hiring a competent wedding planner was essential to the success of the wedding. Veronica had experience planning weddings at this particular venue and had worked with our caterer on several occasions, which made planning and communication much easier. She was very responsive to all of our questions and implemented all of our ideas in a way that made the wedding very personal to my daughter. The weekend of the wedding I didn't worry about any details knowing that Veronica had everything under control and I had as much fun as the guests.

michele · Married on 08/08/2009

Veronica was simply amazing! She handled our large and largely DIY wedding with a very professional demeanor and creative flair. She was very quick with responses and a very good value. She came early and stayed late- I would highly reccomend her to anyone who wants a smooth and worry free wedding!

Megan · Married on 04/28/2012

Veronica and her team were so professional and helpful the day of our wedding. It was such a wonderful feeling to not worry about anything the day of the wedding and just enjoy our special day. It goes by so fast and they helped take control of those small details so we could enjoy every moment of it. If you are looking for a wedding planner that takes interest in every detail and really enjoys making a bride and grooms day so special, then I would recommend Veo Wedding and Events hands down!

3.4
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5

Veronica is extremely creative and full of ideas! The venue looked gorgeous as did the bouquets and other flower arrangements. My biggest disappointment was the lack of organization. I’m a very organized person, so when Veronica would ask for the 3rd time whether the ceremony was going to be a full mass or not, I would get frustrated. I felt like sometimes she would get my preferences mixed up with another bride’s. I was an out-of-town bride (both my mother and I living hours away) which I’m sure added complexity, but I think Veronica could have done a better job of making me feel like a more valued customer.
    Veronica did a great job of narrowing down which vendors (photographer, caterer, etc.) would be best for my wedding. When deciding on invitations, I got really overwhelmed. Next time I saw her, she handed me 5 styles of invitations and told me to pick one! That decision could’ve taken me days, but with Veronica the choice was made in less than 10 minutes!
    I expected Veronica to be more conscious of the budget. A few months before the wedding I started crunching numbers and realized we were almost 9 thousand dollars over! Veronica did what she could to bring that number down, but that shouldn’t have been an issue in the first place.
    It was wonderful letting Veronica take care of the day-of events, so that my mom and I could relax and enjoy the day. There were a few hiccups (a long awkward pause between the bridal march starting and me entering the church, the photographer not realizing where she should be to take the groomsmen photos, a few more awkward pauses during the reception), but a wonderful event over all. I don’t regret hiring her due to her creativity and the lessened stress of wedding day, though more organization on her part would’ve gone a long way!