Venues And Estates Reviews

5 | San Juan Capistrano, CA

5 Reviews for Venues And Estates

Jaime · Married on 08/08/2018

V&E is the most wonderful set of people to work with for your wedding. Throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding, they were extremely thorough and attentive. There were several different people I worked with for each phase of the wedding such as planning, day-of coordination, upgrades, etc. Cheryl is top notch. Sierra was our day-of coordinator and she is in a caliber all of her own. Sierra and her team are not only extremely professional and precise in everything they do, they are some of the most pleasant people I have ever worked with for any type of event. Weddings can be stressful but the V&E team went so far above and beyond to make sure the bridal party and guests were happy and taken care of. Sierra even helped me find a lose pin (from my dress alterations) that was stuck in my dress so that I wouldn't get poked throughout the night.
    I cannot express enough how wonderful V&E is. If you are on the fence, I hope that my review helps you to make the decision to go with V&E for your wedding. They are remarkable; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sierra · Married on 06/16/2017

Absolutely fantastic service! My entire wedding was made so much easier because of the team. Thank you so much for making my day amazing, I can't imagine what it would be like with out the help and support that VenuesandEstate.com provided me. Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 08/05/2016

Randi · Married on 06/03/2017

Cheryl and Wedding Venues and Estates exceeded our expectations. Every little detail we wanted was handled with no stress, and every function day of ran without a hitch. Cheryl was incredible to make sure we had everything we needed, and I cannot imagine the day going so well without her or the venues and estates team. The staff were all very friendly and prompt, and we received many compliments on the entire event. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Teresa · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about Venues and Estates. I had some apprehensions going all inclusive, but the flexibility they offer and the vendors they work with are both great! I can only imagine how stressful it could have been trying to do this all myself! I felt totally taken care of, and had the wedding of my dreams. THANK YOU Cheryl and the Venues and Estates team.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Roxanne · Married on 11/15/2015

This company is top notch. They have a wonderful staff that really cares about their clients. Wonderful ideas and attention to details during the entire wedding process. The all-inclusive packages are lovely and utilize some of Socal's top vendors. These girls are amazing at what they do... trust me you will love them and have the best wedding ever if you use them with NO hassle, hiccups or drama! They make you feel taken care of and allow you to relax and enjoy your big day <3

Sent on 07/27/2016