Ventura Rental Party & Events Reviews

30 | Ventura, CA

30 Reviews for Ventura Rental Party & Events

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Went Off without a Hitch!

From start to finish, working with Ventura Rental for our wedding was a pleasure! Long-distance wedding planning is not an easy task but Celine was absolutely wonderful in guiding me through my selections and had saint-like patience dealing with the many times I changed my mind and requested various quotes. Everything went off without a hitch and I know that wouldn't have been possible without their dedication to organization and professionalism!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brittany. Celine is a wonderful asset to our team and we are so pleased that you found her to be professional and organized! We very much appreciate you allowing Ventura Rental to have a part in your fabulous wedding day! Best always- The Ventura Rental Team
  • Camille

Camille Abelow · Married on 07/09/2019

Everything was great!

Going to the Ventura Rentals showroom and picking out our decor was one of the highlights of wedding planning for us, it gave us clear vision of what we wanted and answered so many questions that we didn't know to ask before. We worked with Shannon who was so knowledgeable and excited to help us! They work with our venue MOXI all the time so it was good to have that working relationship on our side. Everything went so smoothly and our rentals looked great!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Camille. It was such an honor to be part of your amazing day!
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/29/2019

so on top of it!

After booking our wedding in the Santa Ynez valley, I knew I wanted to utilize a vendor close to our venue but also our home. After researching my options and comparing prices and availability, I decided to go with Ventura Rental. Nicole helped me to obtain items which fit perfectly with my wedding day, and that were well within my budget. This company not only kept my busy schedule in mind when coordinating delivery and pickup, but even checked in the weekend of, to make sure the plans went accordingly and that everything was smooth sailing. Ventura Rental made the experience very personal and I really enjoyed using a local vendor that had my best interest in mind! Nicole was seriously amazing, from the help with napkin color & material, quantity of glassed needed and even a last minute cake stand recommendation, she was a gem! I could not recommend this place enough!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Wow! We are so grateful for your glowing review!! Nicole truly enjoyed working with you, Erika. Thank you for sharing the photos of your wedding as well...loved the way your blue goblets popped on your dark wood farm tables. Cheers to a happily ever after!!
    The Ventura Rental & Events Team

calia · Married on 06/21/2019

Flexible, and easy to work with

Great rentals at a great price, and super easy to work with. They had many things I needed for the caterer too which was a huge plus!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jennifer Gaudette · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Rental Service

Ventura Rental was fantastic. The drop-off and set-up took longer than anticipated (through no fault of Ventura Rental) and happened in terrible weather, but the team was very friendly, efficient, and accommodating. Everything rented was in great condition and looked fantastic. Ventura Rental was easy to communicate with and a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Jennifer-Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ventura Rental. We are grateful for your feedback and excited to hear that although the weather was less than stellar, you were pleased with your wedding rentals.
  • Britney

Britney Zavada · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful Rentals for Good Value

Ventura Party Rentals was used for our wedding in a greenhouse where we had to bring everything in. They had all the basic rental needs we required (chairs, tables, flatware and more) as well as responded to last minute needs such as needing heaters. Our planner worked with them mainly, but we were always able to get a new quote put together quickly and they were flexible with the changes we made. Would highly recommend to use as a local SB/Ventura rental company.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • User3763459 · 1+ year ago

They were great!

Ventura Rentals has a good selection, good pricing, and good customer service. They delivered on everything that we asked.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tracey · Married on 07/22/2017

Ventura Rental did a great job for us on our wedding – they gave a very competitive rate, worked with our venue on specific delivery requirements, and had a great range of items that helped us create the vibe we wanted for our big day. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to put on an event, but definitely a wedding. I was able to make changes right up to the week before as we realized we needed more of some things and less of others. They were prompt, professional, and made it super easy.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Sue · Married on 02/17/2017

If you need to rent a tent for your event, contact Heidi at Ventura Rentals! We needed a tent on a very short notice for my daughter’s outdoor wedding and Heidi was so kind and professional. When I arrived at the venue from out of state, the tent was completely installed and looked terrific. The workers installing the tent were so professional. I was so pleased, because I just couldn’t imagine what the tent would look like. Heidi suggested clear sides for the tent due to wind and that was exactly what we needed. She really knows what she is doing. All through the decision making process, she went above and beyond and helped us decide where to put the tent as we were having to make the last minute changes adding in the tent. I have to say I was worried the tent would look tacky, but it didn’t at all. Thank you Heidi and Ventura Rentals for all of your help on this very special day!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

We picked a wedding venue that required us to bring in everything from tablescapes to kitchen equipment. Ventura Rental and Amanda came highly recommended to us by both our coordinator and our caterer. Our experience with Amanda and VR was seamless and easy as could be. We especially appreciated Amanda coming to our site walk through, and overseeing the delivery/set-up at our event – we felt like they were invested in our happiness and success of our wedding. Their selection of tables, tableware and linens were gorgeous and reasonably priced. Their delivery/set-up staff were kind, hardworking and incredibly respectful. Thanks VR and Amanda for helping to make our wedding weekend a success!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Phil · Married on 01/29/2016

Dear Heidi & Shawna,
    Thank-you so much for making our sons wedding magical. Your team turned a challenging day (El Nino rain) into a perfect day as your suggestion to add the tent was perfect. Working with your team over the month's and their attention to details paid off in spades!! At the end-of-the-day words can never express how happy everyone was.
    Thank-you again and we look forward to our next event with you.
    Phil

Sent on 02/10/2016

Petra · Married on 10/17/2015

The communication was great and the men that brought the rentals were great and efficient. The next time I would pay more for set up and take down, a little less for my family members to do.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Beth · Married on 08/22/2015

Really great people! The delivery went smoothly and we had a large wedding at a large house and had to bring EVERYTHING in, including the kitchen and chairs and tables and heaters and the works! Ventura was great, they met with me at the property several times and gave great suggestions and were very professional. The delivery guys were also very polite and careful with the house and everything. Very happy with them! Highly recommend, were better in price than some other SB rental companies for the exact same thing so get a quote from them!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I are so happy with everything Ventura Rental Party Center did for our wedding! Heidi and her team are extremely profession and flexible - I probably emailed them every single day the last few months leading up to our wedding with questions/comments and they always promptly responded. I highly recommend working with Ventura Rental Party Center - you will be happy you did!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Lily · Married on 10/04/2014

Ventura Rental was recommended by our wedding coordinator, my husband and I were very happy with the results. It is easy to get carried away with the rentals, it's all very beautiful & when you have to multiply every fork/plate/glass by 100, it adds quickly, fortunately Ventura Rental was not the kind of place where they try to upsell you on everything. We met Heidi, who was amazing! The first thing we did was talk about the overall concept of the wedding: classic, natural & romantic. She did a great job guiding us towards things that were within our budget & also pointed out a few places where the upgrade would have the most impact. They have a great showroom that carries a variety of styles & great vignettes for inspiration, it is not a large space but they great inventory. Heidi has great taste & made excellent recommendations, she even consulted with us about our centerpieces & gave us some great ideas.

On our wedding day everything looked beautiful together and it was exactly as I had imaged it. I feel like we got a really good value & made a smart decision by hiring Ventura Rental.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User4333871 · event on: 12/25/2013

This is a great company to work with. They are very friendly and make you feel like you are special. I love their selection of party tables, chairs, table settings and linens. High quality products, on-time delivery and pickup after the party. Great prices, great value.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Ventura Rental was the best. They knew I was on a budget and really made some great suggestions that helped me actually come in under-budget...and still have a classy wedding. Thanks Ventura Rental.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Christie · Married on 08/10/2013

Doing a DIY wedding can be stressful and full of little details that could easily be forgotten, but Amanda Casner at Ventura Rental Party Center made everything flawless. She had great insight on things that I could have easily overlooked and really listened to what I had to say to help me create what I had envisioned. She was prompt when responding to me and always pleasant and professional. Thank you Amanda for helping me make my wedding stunning!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Marlene · Married on 10/22/2011

We initially met Heidi, from Ventura Rentals, when we thought we would be having our wedding at a private residence. She came and gave us great ideas and also a very detailed estimate.
    Later, we decided we would have our wedding at a country club and decided that we only needed linens. They were just as helpful when we changed our order to only the linens.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Jaime · Married on 10/09/2005

They worked with our budget, and helped me create our vision for our wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2005

Great customer service! They have a fabulous selection for a variety of price points and are very accomodating. They did not have the exact table runners I had imagined in my head, so they made them just for me at no additional cost to the regular rental price of the runners. I used square plates and they had plenty of options for me. Everything was clean, crisp, and right on time - I have absolutely zero complaints!!!

Sent on 08/12/2008

eli · Married on 04/21/2018

Ventura Rentals was a joy to work with. Amanda and her team are complete pros at what they do, and the selection available at VRC is both beautiful and affordable. From the initial consultation through to the final post-wedding rentals pickup in Ojai, we were consistently impressed with how easy they made the process.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Eli-
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We very much appreciate your trust in Ventura Rental and our Senior Event Consultant, Amanda. We were so honored to share in your special day!

Cheers-
    Ventura Rental Party & Events

We used Ventura Rental Center for all of our rentals for our wedding in Montecito, CA, other than the dinner tables (because they were sold out of the style we wanted) and the linens (because we used La Tavola, who had more selection and were cheaper). Their office team met with me at their rental showroom and a month later at the venue site to do a walk through and help us identify rental items that were missing from our order. Nicole was very helpful in adding and subtracting items from our order as we made decisions during the wedding planning process, and their prices were very competitive. The delivery team was on time the day before the wedding, and unpacked all items as requested. Unfortunately, the truck hit a small rock retaining wall at our venue on the way out, but Ventura Rentals took care of our bill for the repairs in a professional manner. Be sure to have your catering team count all kitchen/serving-ware/glassware items when they are unpacked, to make sure all items ordered were actually delivered and returned - as the bride you won't have time to do this as items are delivered.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/04/2016

Very quick to respond! Arrival time was fantastic!! I planned this out of state and the table linen was the perfect shades for my wedding!! Very happy with service!!

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • Kourtney

Kourtney · Married on 09/10/2011

Ventura Rental had an amazing selection at great prices and I was thrilled with how beautifully everything came together on my wedding day. Looking at a bunch of samples was hard for me because i couldn't visualize how it should look but the staff there (Georgia and Heidi) were amazing and really helped me see the big picture. They gave great instructions and I really valued their professional opinions about what we ended up renting. Thank you very much for helping make our wedding one in a million

Sent on 09/27/2011