VELVET + PINE Reviews

View more information

• Romy
    Romy E. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Florist Ever

Adriane went beyond the call of duty. Not only were the arrangements stunning, she demonstrated incredible professionalism and flexibility every step of the way. She’s also a joy to brainstorm with—perfect for the unsure bride! She even gifted us a flower crown to give our puppy when we got home.
    Andrea S. Married on 08/27/2021

Adriane is the best!

Adriane was amazing. I was planning a small ceremony in Stowe and knew nothing about the area or flowers in general, so I was quite nervous going into my florist search. Adriane was quick to respond to calls and emails, friendly, and helped me create something beautiful for my arbor even when I had no idea how to explain what I wanted. She also accommodated budget changes as well. To top it all off, she gave me a surprise “gift” the day of my wedding—which included two beautiful bouquets. Even though my wedding was small and my budget low, Adriane made me feel extremely special and important on my big day, so I would definitely trust her with a bigger event!
  • Kellie
    Kellie C. Married on 08/07/2021

Beyond my dreams

Adriane is INCREDIBLE!!! I met her at a bridal show and I was instantly blown away with her gorgeous floral arrangements! I was so impressed with Adriane’s kindness, professionalism and creativity. She was an absolute joy to work with from designing all of my florals to her outstanding set up the day of the wedding and everything else in between. She also was very accommodating for prices. She gave me a proposal and my contracts all with visuals of each kind of flower she was going to use, which made it so easy! Especially for someone who doesn’t know many flower types by name! Walking into my venue it was something out of my dreams and a huge part of that was the florals! She worked soo hard the morning of and made everything absolutely perfect! All of the bouquets were gorgeous!! Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Adriane!
    Patty B. Married on 10/18/2020

Wonderful! Beautiful!

Adrienne is the best!! Very flexible and professional!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria M. Married on 09/21/2020

So happy!!

I can’t recommend Velvet & Pine enough! Highly skilled florist with a great eye and attention to detail. Great communication the whole time. Flowers are BEAUTIFUL. After my wedding, all my engaged friends wanted to steal my florist! Thank you Velvet & Pine!!!

VELVET + PINE's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure taking care of all your flower needs for your beautiful wedding! Everything turned out amazing and we had so much fun. All my best, Adriane
    Abby Married on 07/20/2019

10/10 recommend

We had Adriane decorate both our outdoor and indoor space with flower arrangements. She was so kind, easy to work with, and most importantly created beautiful bouquets/arrangements! I would highly recommend Adriane. She would be an excellent choice for your wedding day or any special occasion.

VELVET + PINE's reply:

Abby, Thank you so much! It was truly an honor to take care of all your flower arrangements for your beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary to you! ps. Tell your friends i'm available and can travel! :) I hope you and Ryan are doing well! All my best, Adriane
    E S Married on 10/18/2020

Very Sweet

Adriane was great! Creative and thoughtful, she was happy to stay in touch during the process and the flowers looked beautiful!