Velvet Alley Events Reviews

Velvet Alley Events 5
Velvet Alley Events 6
Velvet Alley Events 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2013

I was fortunate enough and Soltana was provided to me by my wedding venue. To be honest, I did not really think I needed her to help with my wedding...Boy, was I wrong. She was so much help I couldn't believe it. She took care of things I had totally forgotten about just because I was so busy preparing for the wedding. She was amazing from the first time we met. She gave me creative ideas, went above and beyond her duties and so much more just to make my day wonderful. I loved her and was so grateful for her services. She is HIGHLY recommended...hands down.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Katy · Married on 07/04/2013

Soltana did an amazing job at our wedding!!! She made the day so much easier for me and my family, took care of all the details, made sure the vendors were all informed and coordinated. I am so glad she was a part of our day and she made it fantastic. She took care of so many little things that I never would have thought of, and I am so thankful we had a professional that knew all the details that go into making a wedding a success. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding and all thanks to Soltana!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2013

Soltana was a DREAM!!!! She was beyond amazing..she executed our wedding exactly as we wanted and more! Her professionalism, knowledge of this business, and talent made our wedding PERFECT!!! I would look no further than Velvet Alley Events...I would HIGHLY recommend Soltana!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Patrice · Married on 06/22/2013

WOW!!! what can I say?!! Working with Soltana for our wedding was a dream! She is sooo amazing! Great personality, attentive to details, and so easy to work with. Our wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done it without her! Thanks!! xoxo, The Lanes : )

Sent on 06/28/2013
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 06/22/2013

Soltana and Camille made the month and day of my wedding so much less stressful and enjoyable! I dont know what my family and I would have done without them! When you spend an entire year planning the biggest day of your life, you would hope that you can enjoy some of the festivities leading up to it! Velvet Alley Events put us at such ease with all of the last minute touches to make our wedding perfect. I wasn't aware of any issues (if there were any) that went on during our wedding day because Camille took charge of every vendor and all of the details to make the day ran smoothly. Camille made sure to have a plate of our delicious catered food hot and ready for when we sat down and she made sure we had chilled champagne ready as well! This was greatly appreciated as we were so busy all day greeting and thanking others that we didnt even have time to realize we were hungry! At one point, a piece of my hair came down and Camille stepped in and helped fix it : )
    I am so grateful to have hired Velvet Alley for Month and day of Coordination because It helped bring every element of our wedding planning together! I would highly recommend their services to any bride out there~ I know my family was so grateful that they got to enjoy the day too : )

Sent on 06/29/2013

Jonathan · Married on 06/14/2013

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Soltana. She did an amazing job coordinating our special day. Very polite and well organized, she went out of her way to make sure that we were well taken care of. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Heather · Married on 05/24/2013

Where to start with Soltana....
    She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    I hired Soltana as the month of coordinator for my wedding in May of 2013 in Agoura Hills, CA. My husband and I met with Soltana after hearing about the great job she did at a friend's wedding the year before. I had searched high and low all across the Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego areas for an established, professional and afforable wedding coordinator and Soltana was the perfect fit. I don't know what I would have done without her on my big day. Soltana and her assistant were so flexible and accomodating to all of mine and my husbands needs the days leading up to the wedding and during the wedding itself. To the best of my knowledge, everything went off without a hitch and we are still receiving rave reviews about our wedding from all of the 125 guests.
    Soltana and her assistant did a marvelous job at displaying all of my decor, creating and running the wedding day timeline, making sure my husband and I were fed and happy the day of the wedding, directing wedding guests to where they needed to be, coordinating with the other vendors, making sure our shuttles were running on time, packing up all of my items, and more...
    I highly recommend Soltana and Velvet Alley Events for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mathew · Married on 05/19/2013

We worked with Soltana to help us with the wedding planning coming into the last month. We really wanted to make sure that we had the right person coming into the home stretch to take us to the finish line and make sure that everything went the way that we planned it on the day of. Soltana did just that and more. She made sure that everything went smoothly with her experience.

Sent on 05/31/2013

I worked with both Soltana and Deanna and they were great! They helped me get a timeline together and they were there for me on the day of. They were such a big help and my wedding went perfectly!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2013

Without the help of this outstanding team Velet Alley Events provided my husband & I there would have been no way our wedding could have went as smooth as it did while at the same time looking as beautiful as it did!! I could not thank this crew enough for all that they did for us!!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2012

Working with Velvet Alley was a dream! We had the opportunity to work with both Camille and Soltana, and the experience was nothing less than spectacular. They asked a ton of questions in order to make sure they we were always thinking along the same lines. They made sure to ask about every detail, and were available by email and phone anytime we thought of a question or concern. Often, they addressed our questions before we even had to ask them!
    As soon as we explained our vision, they were full of ideas, tips, vendor recommendations, and personal touches that could be added to our wedding. They were patient as we continued to evolve our ideas and took time to explain every step and process.
    The wedding day was seamless. They coordinated with our vendors so that everything went off without a hitch. The day couldn't have been more perfect, and I can't imagine trying to go thru this process without them!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Alicia · Married on 10/27/2012

We made a last minute decision to hire an event coordinator, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Soltana and her team at Velvet Alley Events was amazing to work with - kind, patient, professional and incredibly organized. The rehearsal and our wedding day all went smoothly thanks to their help. As we were walking down the aisle on rehearsal day, we literally said to ourselves, "What would we have done without her?"

Sent on 12/10/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Soltana at Velvet Alley Events! She was wonderful to work with!!! I was a pretty hands on and organized bride, but having someone for the day of, to execute the vision, and that made everything run smoothly and allowed me to relax and enjoy the wedding....was priceless!!! I never had to worry about the details...I was just able to enjoy the day because of her and her team!! During our planning meetings, Soltana was always fun, friendly and organized. She was always there to help answer any questions that I had, or to help provide suggestions or fun ideas, or to solve conundrums...even when I emailed her late at night! Not only did she always respond promptly, but she was always so sweet and extremely helpful. We had a unique, unusual venue, and some unusual vendors and she handled it all! Several of our family members and wedding party commented on how wonderful Soltana and the Velvet Alley staff were and how they made everything run so smoothly during the wedding. Girls, she even has a giant emergency bag filled with goodies, for when your bridesmaids need a safety-pin or some deodorant...she thinks of everything!!! Soltana, I can't thank you enough for everything!!!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Carolina · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that I booked Soltana to help us with day of coordination services for our wedding. Soltana was the first coordinator I talked to, and I am so happy I did not think about it twice. Throughout the wedding planning process I was very laid back, and probably not as "on top of things" as I should have been, but Soltana always made me feel like everything was right on schedule and reassured me the day would go without a hitch- and it did. Well, actually, it didn't. I hear many things happened at the wedding, but I knew about NONE of them. I was able to relax, eat, and have fun all night long thanks to Soltana and her also awesome assistant Lindsey. I will say that even for a budget-conscious bride like myself, having a wedding day coordinator is a no brainer, and I am sure that this is particularly true because we were lucky enough to have Soltana be our coordinator.

Sent on 11/02/2012

I was one of those brides who thought they can do almost everything themselves and task loved ones to take care of the rest. We were a budget conscious couple so at first we did not consider hiring a coordinator. Once we realized that we would rather enjoy our wedding and have our loved ones enjoy it as well, we began searching for a day-of coordinator. Working with Soltana was one of the best decisions we made in the whole wedding planning process!! First, she saved us money. She provided staff for setup, cleanup and drink service. Her staff was incredibly professional, quick and thorough. Having her staff provide those services saved us from hiring expensive catering and bar tending services. Second, Soltana and her assistant ran around all day making sure everything went smoothly. I did not worry about a thing. Till this day, I have no idea if something went wrong. All I had to do is show up at the wedding and have fun. I even forgot how to bustle my dress and she came to the rescue. Third, even though she was a day-of, we had several consolations. She always answered all our questions, closely worked with us on our timeline and put our minds at ease. She also provided lots of creative ideas and knew more about our traditions than we did! Because of Soltana our wedding day was headache-free and ran as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Antonette · Married on 08/31/2012

My husband and I were very lucky and fortunate to have Soltana as our Wedding Rehearsal and Day-of-Coordinator. From the planning stages of our wedding until the day off the wedding, she always gave her straight forward opinions, suggestions and recommendations. I value and appreciate her honesty. For any questions and concerns that may come up, Soltana promptly responds and provides solutions. She has a list of recommendable resources for cake, DJ, hair & make-up,....anything you may need for your wedding. Her exceptional skills for organizing, communicating and ensuring that everything is how YOU want your wedding day to be helped enable us to have a wonderful and memorable wedding with no worries. Soltana is definitely amazing, insightful, easy to work with and worth every penny spent. Thank you Soltana!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Camille was amazing on our wedding day! She and Soltana really made sure everything was put together beautifully and we were where we were supposed to be. Thank you guys for everything!

Margie and Pat

Sent on 08/25/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2012

Soltana and her team were outstanding! There is no way our day would've been so perfect without her there! She went above and beyond the call of duty and we are forever grateful for her. You can't have a wedding without Soltana and Velvet Alley Events!!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Destiny · Married on 07/16/2012

I had the opportunity to work with Camille as my Day-of-Coordinator & she was so fantastic. She was incredibly assertive in working with the vendors, thorough & organized. I knew that on the day of my wedding I could rest assured that camille would make sure everything was in order from the setup of the venue/reception to making sure all vendors followed through on their contracts. She made everything so much better & it was such a huge relief to have her there by my side, entrusting her with everything and feeling confidant that she would make sure everything was spot on. She was so great. Thank you Camille! We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • User2519879 · 2+ years ago

Words cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Soltana and Velvet Alley Events are!

With how expensive weddings are, I have to admit at first I thought having a day-of coordinator was an unnecessary expense (especially since our venue provided a day-of coordinator included in our contract). Boy, was I wrong!!! Soltana (and her assistant Lindsey) were simply FANTASTIC and WELL WORTH the very affordable fee! They were always three steps ahead, from the planning stages of our wedding all the way to the end of our wedding reception and everything in between. Soltana was always friendly, easy to get a hold of, and I find her to be extremely competent and passionate about her work. She really knows her stuff!

On my wedding day, both my mother and I were able to completely relax and fully enjoy the day knowing that Soltana had everything under control. Soltana not only kept events on schedule and communicated with all of our vendors to ensure everything was perfect, but she also kept me as the bride apprised of the next activity a few minutes ahead of time, which was SO necessary. It's true what they say - time really does pass so quickl on your wedding day.

I could go on and on with nothing but positive things to say, but to put it simply, the entire experience of having Soltana at Velvet Alley Events as a day-off coordinator is absolutely PRICELESS. I would have paid double, even triple, the amount charged for Soltana's expertise and services.

I would, without a moment's hesitation, HIGHLY recommend! :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

Kacy · Married on 06/03/2012

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Words can not adequately describe how much I appreciate Soltana and her crew at Velvet Alley Events. As a bride from Texas, planning a wedding cross country was at times a bit overwhelming. Solltana was always there to help answer any questions that I had. Not only did she always respond promptly, but she was always so sweet and extremely helpful. She didn't hesitate a bit when I asked her if I could ship 6 HUGE boxes to her from Texas, to prevent me from having to carry them onto the plane. She even offered to drive up 3 large pieces of furniture to my venue (3 hours north of LA) for FREE. And she brought a few last minute items with her that I had forgotten to rent.

Not only was Soltana so helpful and kind during my planning process, but the day of the wedding went without a single flaw. Soltana and her crew were incredibly organized. She called my MOH at 10am the day of the wedding to make sure that my groom and I were doing ok. When I arrived to my venue at 3pm, everything had already fallen perfectly in place. The ceremony and reception site were set up exactly as I had envisioned. The evening ran so smoothly and perfectly according to time. Several of my vendors had never worked with Soltana before but they (including the owners of the venue) contacted me after our wedding to let me know what an incredible job that she did. Velvet Alley Events and their staff were always professional, always approachable, always organized and so amazingly wonderful. My wedding day was perfect and I know it was so because they were involved in orchestrating the day:) I simply do not have enough amazing words to describe them. I would without a doubt use them over and over again and wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend them to any bride out there.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Brittany and Chris · Married on 06/02/2012

We had a lovely experience with Velvet Alley Events! Camille helped us througout the planning process with everything i needed and then some! Being that we had a decorator that took care of the centerpieces and that sort of thing, Camille was there to fill in anywhere i needed her, and she was so flexible with everything! She answered ALL of my questions very promptly and revised and changed the day of itinerary so many times for me to fit our needs because i didnt know what i was doing :) and made everything flow smoothly. The day of she was there from start to finish to make sure everyone was where they needed to be and took care of the vendors and groomsmen and everything was wonderful!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Dominique · Married on 03/11/2012

We could not have asked for better coordination. Everything was wonderful and the day flowed very smoothly without any problems! Would definitely recommend to any future brides!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2012

Soltana and her team were wonderful to work with. I hired Soltana as my day-of coordinator and she did an amazing job. I was a pretty hands on and organized bride, but having someone for the day made everything run smoothly and allowed me to relax and enjoy the wedding.
    Soltana managed all of the contracts and coordinated with my vendors - the weeks leading up and on the wedding day. She was always available and offered fun and unique ways to enhance our wedding.
    Soltana and her team is professional and exceeded my expectations!
    They made us feel that our wedding was important to them as it was to us - which was why our wedding was perfect!

I would highly recommend any bride use Velvet Alley for all their wedding coordinating needs!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Cindy · Married on 12/30/2011

Soltana was a life saver for my daughter's wedding and helped to make it a wonderful day for all of us. We did all the planning and catering ourselves, but Soltana and her crew provided all the staff for the reception. Everyone was very professional and flexible even though there were some time constraints that had to be worked around. Soltana was awesome to work with and I would suggest you contact her about your event before you plan to do it all yourself since she is capable of handling all your pre-planning and day of the event needs. I highly recommend her and her crew.

Sent on 01/25/2012