Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

78 | Chino Hills, CA

78 Reviews for Vellano Estate by Wedgewood Weddings

Beatriz · Married on 11/14/2015

Our wedding day was PERFECT!!!!! And it's because of the team at Wedgewood at the Vellano! Every single person we worked with made us feel super important and the day went off so well because of their attentiveness and organization. Jennifer, Whitney, Marissa and all of the other girls were just phenomenal!!!!

From the moment we walked into the venue and had our first meeting, I felt the professionalism and experience that is needed to ensure a perfect day. I absolutely LOVED the vendors we worked with and their quality of service was another reflection of Wedgewood at Vellano. From the super personable and down to earth girls with Shy Heart Photography (Lauren and Brianna) to one of the most experienced and loving florists with Events by Floral Sensations (Robert...thank you for all you did!), we really couldn't have asked for better people to work with. The cake from Some Crust Bakery was delicious too.

The wedding coordination is a must! I am so happy we added that to our package. I didn't need to worry about a thing on the day of and the girls just did such an amazing job, I am beyond appreciative on how they treated us and our friends/family.

I also must mention Samm, the banquet captain who catered to me and my husband during the reception. The attention we received was so great, we are seriously beyond happy with the level of service we received throughout the planning process and on the actual day of our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH Wedgewood! I will forever remember our wedding day as being perfect!!!!

~ Beatriz and Cristian Flores

Sent on 12/06/2015

Anne M. · Married on 05/30/2015

I am not the kind of girl that has been planning her wedding since she was little. That being said, Wedgewood took care of everything!! I was included in the fun stuff but didn't have to stress out AT ALL about any of the planning because all the wedding coordinators at wedge wood did the hard stuff for me!! Having our wedding at Wedgewood was the best decision we could have made. We highly recommend it! All of our friends and family were impressed by the venue. Thank you Wedgewood!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2015

It is an absolutely gorgeous property with beautiful views and is located in a gated community. We were given a planner with every detail listed inside. This binder was handy and I used it throughout my entire wedding planning process. We chose a Friday to have our wedding and received a $500.00 discount on the ceremony space. Wedgewood made it easy to customize the package to fit our budget and needs. There is a service fee tacked on to the bill which I believe was about 20%. Our package included a cake, flowers, and a dj. The vendors used were great and provided excellent service. While use of their vendors is recommended, they do not attempt to pressure you into it which I appreciated. Wedgewood meets with you before the wedding to go over details and they cover everything. Every request was honored and nothing was forgotten or wrong. We were worried about the food because they did not offer a tasting when selecting the menu. We worried for nothing. Our guest raved about the food and service. We paid extra for a wedding day-of coordinator. She was professional, attentive to our needs, and kept the day running smoothly going above and beyond the call of duty by helping to sew my sister into her dress which ripped minutes before the ceremony! She also made sure to bring us a platter of Hors d'oeuvres and drinks immediately after the ceremony. After she left (about half way through the reception) she handed us off to the Banquet Captain who was very attentive and always near for anything we needed. We had a beautiful ceremony and reception. We could not have picked a better location or event team.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/24/2015

We had our wedding on April 24. Whitney was the one we dealt with at all our meetings, she was friendly, courteous, made us laugh. This entire experience was STRESS FREE, well, at least on the vendor aspect. No issues with cake, food, décor! I am a pinterest fanatic and TONS of details at our wedding and they did an AMAZING job placing everything in the right place. It looked amazing! We have received sooo many compliments. The day of the wedding we had a minor fluke, in laws were lost and they waited for them. What venue does that?!? All of the girls were awesome, but because we dealt with Whitney from start to finish, she was awesome. Banquet captain always made sure we were taken care of, their DJ always followed up with us, and when my charm of my late father and I, which was on my bouquet was lost, they helped look for it and even followed up with me where I happened to locate it. Price was very reasonable for what we got. We got the wedding of our dreams.THANK You VELLANO!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Prisci · Married on 06/22/2014

The reviews are true. Wedgewood Vellano does the work for you. No need to interview vendors. All their vendors are great. Packages include: Location, Parking, Chivarri chairs, Bartender, Florist, Bakery, Catering, linens, invitations and DJ. The location is absoluetely beautiful indoors and outdoors. The main contacts Rose & Madelon are awesome and everyone on the team is a pleasure to work with. Wedding planning is stressful and a lot of work but my wedding was a complete success Thanks to Wedgewood.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2014

Beautiful location! Great service from the moment you walk in. Our reception was a complete success. My guests are still raving about the food and overall experience. Loved the friendly sales staff. If i could go back I wouldnt change a single thing. Their in house DJ service was good too. He had the crowd dancing and engaged all night. Floral Sentations also provided EXCELLENT service!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kassi · Married on 04/04/2014

I cannot sat enough about how awesome it was to work with the team at Vellano! Every step of the way they were there to help and to make my wedding day the day of my dreams! From our first meeting with Madelon I knew that Vellano was the best decision I made when it came to my Wedding. Every Vendor we worked with from the DJ to the cake vendor was amazing! One of the best vendors to work with and I cannot compliment them enough is Robert, Travis and the rest of the team at Events by Floral Sensations everything from my bouquet to all of our arrangements were gorgeous!! Rose was our coordinator for the day of the wedding and she was absolutely amazing!! She made sure I didn't worry about anything and she was absolutely wonderful when I thought that my sandals were lost right before our grand entrance!! Vellano was worth every penny and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2014

I cannot say enough about the team at Vellano!! Our entire wedding, from the planning process to the actual day of, was absolutely amazing. Madelon and Rose are EXCELLENT to work with. They completely customize your package to have exactly what you want and need for your wedding, and we never felt pressured to add more or pay more for anything. Whatever you are looking for, they will accommodate. All of our appointments were easy and informing, and Madelon or Rose always returned any calls or emails within one day (usually the day of or within a couple hours!). The day of our wedding was absolutely EXTRAORDINARY. First, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. All of our guests were so impressed with the scenery and the beauty of the place. The food was also fabulous. Samantha, one of the heads of the catering department, was absolutely wonderful to my husband and I throughout the entire night. She constantly made sure we had all the food and drinks we needed, and made us feel so catered to all night long. The best part of the service was hands down our coordinators for the day, Madelon and Whitney. Madelon made our rehearsal so easy and fun, and made sure we were completely ready for the day of the wedding. On the wedding day, Madelon and Whiteny were SO attentive and made the wedding process completely effortless for myself, my husband, the entire bridal party, and even our immediate families. They both made sure every singe one of our needs were met, and put all of our stresses at ease. Also, their choice DJ vendor, JC Entertainment, was absolutely wonderful. Jon made our night so much fun and kept us very informed on everything that would happen in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Obviously, I can't say enough about the venue and the team at Vellano. Although it is the most pricey venue of the Wedgewoods, it is 100% worth every single penny. I had my dream wedding thanks to Vellano and their team, and I would absolutely recommend the venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kari · Married on 02/01/2014

We overall had the best experience for our wedding from the moment that we had our first meeting with Rose (who was very kind and accommodating) from the appointments to making the day exactly what we had envisioned and more. At the ceremony Stan Doll (minister) was great made our ceremony perfect to the reception, Scott and Samantha who made sure we the bride and groom had food and drinks and that made sure that we were actually eating the food. Our bartender Christian made the best cocktails ever. Loved the venue and the staff they were great. The only minus I have is I would not recommend the wedding coordinator Veronica she was not very nice to the wedding party or the family members of the bride and groom, I would not waste your money.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Erika · Married on 01/12/2014

Vellano was an unbelievable venue! The staff was amazing and the planning process became easy with all the provided vendors. Every vendor I worked with had an amazing staff from florals, to the bakery, to the simplicity of ordering invitations. The staff was so flexible to create my dream wedding and they also provided great recommendations regarding the dinner menu and appetizer stations. The whole planning process felt like I was working with friends because of the easy going nature of the staff but also their complete attention to detail and their promptness to communicate. Up until the day before the wedding the staff was still making minor adjustments. Vellano created the "perfect" wedding and the feedback from our guests has only been positive. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/26/2013

We LOVED Vellano as our wedding site! The venue is beautiful, upscale, clean, classy, a bit private too. The food was so good! We had our rehearsal dinner there onsite as well which we chose different food from the wedding and OMG very very good! Chef was very nice, professional and is serious about making sure the food taste good. The venue is all inclusive which attracted me to it (includes food, dj, invitations, wedding coordinator etc) very helpful!

Rose, was our wedding coordinator and she is awesome. Very sweet, professional and would answer all my random last minute questions immediately. We loved Rose and she did great setting up the room how we wanted as well as coordinating the chaos with my bridal party which was huge!

DJ Jon was great, great on the mic, professional, kept the party started which we really cared about. He was also very responsive to our emails and did everything we wanted. We were nervous at first because we never heard him DJ before and my husband and I are serious music people but it worked out beautifully!

Only negative is the wedding invitations that came with the package werent my favorite. You can get cuter and more fancier ones on other sites

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jj · Married on 11/28/2013

I would like to commend all of these people below! I could not ask for anything better! They all went above and beyond my expectations! The service was excellent, the food was delicious, the entertainment was a blast and planning was a breeze. Kitchen Chefs: Eddie Diaz & George Torres Kitchen Steward: Sal Castro Banquet Captain: Samantha Gauthier Banquet Servers: Eric Peraza, Scott Thompson & Jackie Carrillo Bartenders: Christian Cervantes Coordinators: Veronica Smith, Madelon Czarnecki, Rose Agracewicz General Manager: Linda Cote Floral: FLoral Sensation, Robert Torres DJ / MC: JC Entertainment, Jon Crane We only had 3 months to plan for this wedding and I have not attended a wedding for a very long time. My wife (then fiance) was still in the Philippines and did not come until just a week before the wedding. As a guy who has not attended a wedding for a very long time and has never ever planned a wedding, not to mention the time constraint, I feared the worst. But after checking out Wedgewood in the Vellano Country Club and talking to Madelon and Rose, I knew from the very beginning that this is where I wanted to get married and these are the people who I wanted help me plan. I cannot thank these people enough for their efforts in helping us with our wedding. The servers were excellent, literally the best service I have ever had hands down! The food was superb, we had the petite filet mignon and the chicken madeira and I have to say I am still dreaming of both and hoping one day I will have something close to it! I would definitely recommend it! Not just that, but my wife has a long list of allergies and they accomodated to her no questions asked. The DJ / MC was the best and kept me in the loop all throughout the wedding and played all the songs that we requested. Even though Veronica was pregnant, she was there and working her butt off. Robert Torres is just the best florist ever! Everything he did from the florals to the centerpieces were just amazing. The wedd

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/16/2013

we had an amazing time with madelon, rose, and veronica from the initial mtg down to the last detail of the night! they were amazing! the vendors, jon the dj, robert-floral sensations, and bill-officiant, the staff af the reception! our wedding was not only beautiful but the experience was just perfect! we could not have asked for any more :)

Sent on 11/18/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2013

Madelon and Rose the Catering managers were very available when I had questions and super friendly, also Veronica the wedding coordinator was amazing. During the rehearsal and the wedding day she always seemed to be one step ahead which put everyone at ease! Also the location was beautiful for both the ceremony and the reception.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Veni · Married on 11/09/2013

Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect all because we had the best team. From the salespeople to the coordinator, the DJ and banquet personnels and of course the fabulous floral designer. We would recommend Vellano for their exceptional services. Hands down one of the most beautiful wedding site.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Cristine · Married on 11/03/2013

Wedgewood has amazing packages. They take care of everything! Food, flowers, DJ, invitations and even the cake are included in most of them. After I chose my package, the only thing I had to worry about was the bridal party attire! We were very happy and most importantly our guests had an amazing time!

Sent on 11/10/2013

You can not go wrong with Wedgewood. They made our dreams come true, and more! The level of service you get is priceless. With that said, it truly is affordable. We got more than our money's worth, and then some. The venue is absolutely beautiful. All the ladies in the office are top notch and will work to get you exactly what you want. They have preferred vendors, but you are not required to use them. I used their florist, DJ, and baker and I can say they are all amazing!, it made everything so easy that they had such amazing vendors. Saved me all the trouble of shopping around. Also, they do have their own exclusive in house catering service you do have to use. There is no actual tasting appointments for their food, but I'm sure all of their food is delicious. (Tip: attend the bridal fair for a preview of their food. I believe it's twice a year) All of my guest were so in awe of everything and have nothing but compliments. Everyone loved the food, the venue, and their servers.. Well let's just say you'll feel you are at a five star restaurant. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for everything wedgewood Vellano !

Sent on 09/09/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2013

Everything went great and very smooth. They really took a lot of stress off of us by having everything done in a package deal.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/01/2013

My now husband and I looked at almost a dozen venues then we found Vellano Country Club. We fell in love with the venue, it was gated, private, and had a beautiful view. Madelon, Erin, and Veronica were so attentive in returning all our emails and were very detailed. We initially picked Vellano before it changed to Wedgewood. At first we were disappointed because of change of management but we were so much happier with their packages. We had our wedding on June 1, 2013. Veronica was our day of coordinator provided by Vellano and she did an amazing job with setting up our dessert/candy bar, gift table, place cards, cake table, sweetheart table, etc. Also, making sure my wedding party walked out correctly. She stayed there until after the cake cutting which was almost 10pm to make sure everything goes well. Not only is the venue beautiful but the staff is amazing. We had a round top beef craving station, salmon, and chicken for our wedding set up buffet style, our guests loved the food. They went back for seconds and even thirds, that's how delicious the food is. Thank you Wedgewood/Vellano for making our wedding an unforgettable night.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Kristyn · Married on 08/04/2012

Our wedding was on August 4th 2012 a day to always remember because Vellano was that amazing. I never had any issues trying to get a hold of Nicole or Madaline they were always there with answers to all my questions. Vellano is such a beautiful venue, an amazing view great food and service. Thank you vellano for making our day so wonderful and a night to never forget.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Sheila · Married on 07/04/2012

I had my wedding at Vellano Country Club in Chino Hills, California on July 4, 2012. I spent about 2 months looking for a place to have my wedding. A friend at the gym told me to check out Vellano. I saw the pictures online and I knew I had to see it in person. I was looking for a beautiful outdoor site to have the ceremony and an equally beautiful reception hall. Driving up the hill and entering Vellano was a wonderful experience in and of itself. The hills and homes were lovely and the view of the city was a site to behold. From the minute I walked into Vellano, I knew that this was where I wanted to have my wedding. If you are looking for a breathtaking place to have your wedding, Vellano is it. Nicole and Madelon were two of the sweetest people to work with and were always available when I needed them. They tailored the package we chose to fit our needs and our budget. Nicole answered every question I came up with and had everything planned out so there was no guessing to be done. On the actual wedding day, Madelon took care of everything and left me care free, able to enjoy the entire day. My guests commented that it was THE most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. They loved the ceremony site with the green hills in the background and the reception room was stunning. I have 100% satisfaction with Vellano and the services they provided me. I recommend them to everyone looking for an unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2012
  • Paulette

Paulette · Married on 06/16/2012

Nichole and her team rock! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. This was the one and only placed we looked at, we were sold from day one.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2012

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Vellano Country Club is a little hidden treasure in Chino Hills! We feel so fortunate to have found it because it's absolutely beautiful and our guests just LOVED the atmosphere!!! Knowing that our family and friends felt comfortable and had a great time was so important to us! My husband and I worked with Nichole Tudor, our wedding coordinator, and she made everything SO easy. From food tastings to setting up all the little details for the big day, Nichole has a great deal of experience and knows how to organize everything flawlessly. She takes away every ounce of stress and makes the big day enjoyable! My husband even commented, "They are very easy to work with and you don't have to worry about anything!"

Nichole is professional and responded to ALL my emails quickly and thoroughly. I had TONS of questions, and she always got right back to me. Nichole and her fabulous team of girls took amazing care of us the day of our wedding. They brought us drinks while we were taking photographs, took us down to a beautiful bridge to take pictures, made sure we had food, and kept us on time for our grand entrance. It was seriously a perfect evening. Thank you, Nichole, and thank you to your amazing team! You gave us the wedding of our dreams and we are truly thankful!!! :)

Sent on 07/19/2012

Brenda · Married on 03/03/2012

My husband and I were married at Vellano this past Saturday, and thanks to the incredible team at Vellano Country Club, our special day was perfect in every way.

Nichole Tudor and Meghan McKeown were our contacts at Vellano and quite simply amazed us with their level of service! While searching for a venue for our event, after we met Nichole and Meghan, we knew we had found the perfect place for our wedding. Both of them are true professionals, who treated us with a level of courtesy and kindness that is truly rare in any industry. They were so genuine and caring that we feel like we made two new friends through this process.

Nichole was respectful of our budget and made the entire process very easy for us. Meghan was our main point of contact and responded promptly to every inquiry with an amazing "Can Do" attitude.

On the day of our wedding, Nichole and Meghan really shined, with Meghan acting as the main coordinator for the entire event. Once again, the level of professionalism and genuine caring really showed. My wedding day was 100% worry free thanks to Meghan and Nichole. Even our guests have told us how impressed they were with the level of attention we received.

In addition to Nichole and Meghan's outstanding support, I want to pay my compliments to the Executive Chef at Vellano. The food was simply amazing and our guests are still raving about it! The wait staff and bartender(s) provided a level of service that is unmatched by even a 5 star restaurant. Our guests were treated with courtesy, caring and respect.

Today, we are so grateful to Nichole and Meghan and the entire Vellano team for creating a lifetime of very fond memories of our wedding day.

We only wish the WeddingWire would allow us to rate Vellano with 10 stars!

This is THE place for your wedding and reception!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Linda · Married on 01/21/2012

We had our reception here since we got married at a nearby church.

Nichole was our point of contact at the Vellano and Meghan was our day-of coordinator. They are both pretty responsive to emails, especially since that was our primary mode of communication since we were planning our wedding from Virginia. They were professional, easy to work with and not to mention they were flexible and attentive to our needs and requests.

The venue itself is amazing and very intimate (we had the entire place to ourselves!). We got several compliments from our guests about the venue (especially the drive up to the country club) and the food. We included a candy bar in our reception and Meghan did a great job selecting candy to compliment our wedding colors.

We surprised our guests with a special dance and Nichole/Meghan were able to accomodate our request to let us "rehearse" with our wedding party the day before.

Thank you Vellano for making every minute of our reception memorable and fun!

Sent on 02/08/2012