Veiled In Elegance Reviews

69 Reviews for Veiled In Elegance

• Laura

Laura Turnroth · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Such a fun day!

I walked in the store and immediately saw my dream dress on a mannequin! The shop is so cute and everyone working there is super nice. I never felt rushed, the woman who assisted me was patient, kind, and really listened to what I was looking for. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking to purchase a wedding gown! I had the dream day with my family I brought with me.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Thank you, Laura!
    Your lovely review has lifted our spirits during this trying time! We look forward to seeing you again soon to help you put the finishing touches on your wedding day look! XOX

Haley Pschirrer · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Thee best of the best

I am over the moon about this place. Haleigh is who I worked with and it felt like my best friend was there! They have classic dresses which is exactly what I was going for.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Haley, for this great review! We are so excited you found your gown with us and look forward to helping you complete your total bridal look!
    Thanks again,
    All of us at VIE
  • Christina

Christina Hitchcock · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful Experience

I was very hesitant to start shopping for wedding dresses, but am SO SO happy that my sisters and mom made me the appointment at Veiled in Elegance. My sister had gotten her dress at Veiled in Elegance a few years prior and loved her experience there!
    I worked with Elizabeth and she was WONDERFUL! I ended up finding my dream dress in about 45 minutes (it was actually the first dress Elizabeth had me try on)! I definitely recommend Veiled in Elegance!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Christina for this great review. We look forward to helping you choose accessories and assist in your alterations. Always happy when family refers us. Thanks again!
  • Kristen

Kristen Barger · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Highly recommend this intimate shop!

I bought my wedding dress from VIE over the weekend and had a wonderful experience working with Haleigh! She was awesome and made me feel comfortable from the minute that I walked in. I loved the intimate feel of the shop and felt so good walking out knowing that I had just purchased my dream dress!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Howland · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Amazing service

Everyone that works at Veiled in Elegance is very kind and patient. They let me try on as many gowns as I liked and helped me find ones which I never would have thought to try. They were very patient with me as it took me a while to choose my dress. It was a very calm atmosphere which made me feel very comfortable. Also it is very clear they are dress experts. I completely trust them with alterations given their expertise.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Maisie for this great review! We are happy you found your gown with us and look forward to helping you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day!!

Heather Hawes · Married on 04/04/2020

Great Experience

I had a great experience here and found my beautiful dress! The staff was VERY friendly and accommodating and even let me go over my time limit so I can find the perfect dress. I cant wait to wear it.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

We can't wait for you to wear it either!! We are happy you purchased your gown with us and are honored to be apart of your wedding.
    Thank you, Heather!

Marija Miljic · Married on 03/21/2020

20/10! Wonderful experience!!

My first wedding dress experience was beyond more than what I thought it would be! I worked with Elizabeth and she was amazing! Very professional, thoughtful and detail oriented! She made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process and ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams!!!:)

Sent on 08/24/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Marija, for taking the time to write this lovely review. Our goal is to make this part of planning your wedding as fun and stress free as possible. We look forward to helping you with the finishing touches, your accessories and alterations.
    Thanks again, All of us at VIE

Karen Van Acker · Married on 02/29/2020

Thrice a Bridesmaid...Finally a Bride (and all at VIE!)

If you are looking for a memorable dress shopping experience where you will be given the utmost care, individual attention, and expert advice in a beautiful and clean shop with warm and welcoming staff and absolutely gorgeous dresses, then Veiled in Elegance is your bridal shop! After going to several bridal shops, my sisters both found their gowns and bridal party attire at VIE. I had wonderful experiences with them at their fittings and loved the shop from the start, but when it was my turn to find a wedding dress, I was determined that I needed to search online and made several appointments elsewhere. Not surprisingly, I eventually ended up back at VIE where I found my dream dress! The owner, Kathy, is very accommodating, and her whole team makes you feel special when you walk through the door. They are all very professional and knowledgable, yet also caring and personal. Elizabeth patiently helped me explore different styles and tailor my vision, even through my indecisiveness. I looked forward to each fitting and was honestly sad when they were over! The selection of dresses (for both the bride and the wedding party) and the designers that they carry are high quality and classy. The very talented seamstresses are magical and ensure that the dress is a perfect fit, making the experience comfortable from start to finish. Choosing the dress was one of my absolute favorite parts of the whole wedding planning process, thanks to VIE!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Oh, Karen, I hope you know how much we enjoy you and your whole family. We looked forward to your appointments as much as you did and were honored to be part of a special time in your life! Please stop in the shop whenever you are in the area for a big hug. Bring your family with you!
    Thank you, Karen!! All of us at VIE

Marissa Krzysko · Married on 02/01/2020

Incredible!

Easily the most welcoming and comfortable bridal gown shop I have been to. It’s not large, but they have beautiful and unique dresses that feel like the best quality. The staff is wonderful and so nice, definitely would recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you, Marissa, for your lovely words! We are happy you found your gown at VIE and look forward to helping you find the perfect accessories to complete your wedding look!! Thanks again!

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Bridal Boutique!

Of all the bridal stores I went to, Veiled in Elegance not only had the best quality and selection of beautiful gowns but also provided the best service and overall experience. Elizabeth was so great to work with! She was patient, detailed, and so helpful during the whole process and wasn't pushy when it came to deciding on a dress! From choosing my dress to finally getting it the week of my wedding, Kathy and her team provided exceptional service and support! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Oh Shannon, thank you so much for this lovely review! We all enjoyed working with you and were honored to help you prepare for your wedding. Please send some photos when you have them and stop in to see us whenever you are in the area.
    Wishing you love and happiness always!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Thomas · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful selection of wedding gowns and extremely nice staff

Upon stepping into the shop, I was instantly wowed by how beautiful it is. Everyone there was so welcoming and nice! They had such a great selection of gowns. I had a specific vision in mind and they had several gorgeous options. At other bridal shops, I had a hard time finding a large selection of a-line gowns to try on, but not at Veiled In Elegance. Haleigh spent so much time with me selecting gowns, listening to feedback and helping me find the absolute perfect wedding dress. She pulled a veil with every single gown I tried on so that I could get a really good idea of how I would look on my wedding day. I did not feel rushed at all. I would definitely recommend Veiled In Elegance to any one in the Chicago area looking for their wedding dress!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you not only for this wonderful review, but for choosing to purchase your gown with us in Geneva!! We look forward to helping you choose your accessories to showcase your unique style and personality. Thanks again, Hannah!

Kelly Pottle · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved my experience!

I highly recommend Veiled in Elegance. Haleigh was wonderful to work with! She helped me find the perfect gown and accessories to go along with it. The entire staff was so friendly and inviting. I am so excited to wear my gown!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thanks so much, Kelly, for your great recommendation! We carefully select the accessories we offer to compliment our gowns. You are going to look amazing on your wedding day!!! We look forward to seeing you soon for alterations. Thanks again!
  • I

Isabelle Jackson · Married on 07/06/2019

Found my dream gown!

Found my gown on the first try, Kathy was great and has been so accommodating.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Isabelle! We are having so much fun working with you, your family, & bridal party.
  • Sarah

Sarah Ratliff · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful experience

Veiled in elegance is a wonderful shop where I found my dream dress at a reasonable price, as well as a few accessories. Their team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They made the process of finding and trying on dresses fun and special and it felt like they were genuinely excited for me and my wedding. The dress was great quality, their seamstress did amazing, and they all truly made my wedding day perfect with the perfect dress.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

We are happy you had a wonderful experience and that we could help make you feel beautiful on your wedding day! Please share photos with us when they are available.
    We wish much love and happiness!

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply elegant

I got married 6/22/19 - I found my dress 6/30/18. I grew up down the street from this shop and always admired the beautiful, yet simple gowns they had in their storefront.

When I finally got engaged I knew exactly where I wanted to find my dress....Veiled I’m Elegance. I tried 11 dresses on, each one was just simply gorgeous. They even let me try on a few ball gowns for fun!!

Elizabeth was who I worked with and she was able to visualize with me exactly what I was looking for. After we found the dress she helped me put together the full look with the veil and jewelry, and it was absolutely perfect.

Vicky the tailoress was also so amazing. She not only did my dress, but my mothers, grandmas and sisters bridesmaid dresses. My mom had an issue with hers from
    The prior tailor it was at and Vicky came to the rescue. She was a life saver and really made my mom feel beautiful in her dress.

The vibe in this store is wonderful. You will always feel welcomed and beautiful in anything you try on. It’s a one stop kind of shop, the service and quality of dresses make it easy to find your perfect gown there.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Oh Danielle, thank you for this wonderful review! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and loved working with you and your great family. We look forward to seeing the photos! Stop in to see us whenever you are in the area. Thanks again, All of us at VIE

Liz Horonzy · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!!

Kathy and her team were amazing to work with. I could not have imagined a better place to buy my dream dress. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz, for this great review. We have enjoyed working with you to turn your vision of how you wanted to look on your wedding day, into a reality. You are going to look and feel beautiful!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing bridal salon!

I highly recommend Veiled in Elegance! The owner Kathy and Haileigh were extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable the second I walked in the door. They took such great care of not only me but my whole party. The store is adorable and they have a fantastic range of well made dresses that aren't going to break the bank!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Oh Stephanie, thank you for this lovely review! We are happy you choose your wedding dress with us and love being a part of your wedding planning!!

Carrie · Married on 06/23/2018

What a great boutique! My sister and I asked if we could come in to try a specific bridesmaid dress because we are from out of state and they were so nice and accommodating. They even remeasured us so that we would order the right size. Thank you for your great service.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much, Carrie for your sweet words! We appreciate it and wish you the best in your friend's wedding!

The entire staff is so welcoming, kind, and care genuinely about making your wedding day special. The dresses are made with beautiful quality, and are classic, timeless, and worth every penny, and then some. Their dress prices run $1200-$4500, but if you make them aware of your budget they will help you stay within your budget. The ladies went above and beyond to help me feel beautiful and direct my vision to my perfect dress. Everything in their store is truly one of a kind and they made sure to customize any accessories to be exactly what I envisioned. The personable, custom experience at Veiled In Elegance is the best in the area! Not only did I find the perfect dress, I had such a positive and warm experience.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your glowing review! We truly appreciate it and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience.

Brittney · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Veiled in Elegance made sure my fellow bridesmaids and I found dresses we looked and felt amazing in! They were so welcoming and fun to work with! From the dress selection to the convenience of fittings; Veiled in Elegance made us feel special from the bride, to the bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. We are so glad we got to work with Veiled in Elegance!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thanks so much Brittney!! Looking forward to seeing a photo of all the bridesmaids in their Amsale dresses.

Eileen · Married on 10/21/2017

After looking for a mother of the bride dress everywhere from Chicago to the surrounding suburbs I found nothing. I walked into Veiled in Elegance and within five minutes I found the perfect Mother of the Bride dress! I should have gone to Veiled in Elegance first! Kathy helped me find the perfect dress. I wasn't sure about trying on the dress Kathy recommended, but she couldn't have been more right! I felt so comfortable and looked amazing in this dress! I love the custom option to pick a color and I cannot wait for my Frascara gown to come in! The fabric is gorgeous and the dress is so flattering and comfortable! I highly recommend Veiled in Elegance for all mothers of the wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Eileen. It is such a pleasure working with you and your family! You are going to look and feel amazing!!

Mary · Married on 09/02/2017

Beautiful shop with beautiful wedding gown selections. Kathy, the owner, is hands on through the entire process and Diane was beyond helpful and patient. LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOP and most importantly LOVED my wedding dress and had so many guests ask the name of the designer!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Mary for your great review! We truly enjoyed working with you and Emily. Please stop in whenever you are in the area to tell us everything about the wedding and share some photos!! Thanks again!

Jenna · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Veiled in Elegance! Kathy and her team are beyond AMAZING! After I got engaged, my mom and I stopped in just real quick to look at dresses without an appointment. Elizabeth at Veiled in Elegance came right over to help us out, and offered to let me try some on just to get an idea. From that moment I knew I would be getting my dress at this shop. Elizabeth was perfect to work with. She is incredibly knowledgeable on all the designers for wedding dresses, veils, belts, accessories etc. She helped me try the dresses on, explained the material, the designer, everything. It was the most intimate and special experience. My best friend also got her wedding dress here around the same time and had the same amazing experience. Thank you so much Veiled in Elegance for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Jenna, we loved working with you, too! Thanks for sharing your experience with other brides. Stop in the shop for a hug whenever you are in the area!!

Lizzy · Married on 06/24/2017

The whole team at Veiled in Elegance, from Diane (the woman who helped me find my dress the first time I visited the store), to Kathy (the owner, who helped me throughout the fitting process), to the numerous other employees there who helped me at various points, offer unrivaled service and show true care for their brides and anyone who comes in to try on dresses, or to assist in a fitting. Their dresses and veils are absolutely gorgeous and beautiful quality, their store is lovely, and they do the best job of any store that I've been to of making you and the people who are with you feel special throughout the process of finding and perfecting your dress for your wedding day. I recommend Veiled in Elegance to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

Thank you Lizzy! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you and your family.
    Be sure to stop into the shop for a hug whenever you are in the area.
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 02/11/2017

Although I did not get my wedding dress from Veiled In Elegance (I wore my grandmother's gown), I did get my flower girl dresses here and the service, selection and shop were all wonderful!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Veiled In Elegance's reply:

It is so nice to hear from you Gina! We hope your wedding day was wonderful and we would love to see photos of you in your Grandmother's dress with your flower girls!! Stop in the shop whenever you are in the area. Thank you so much!