56 Reviews for Veil Of Grace

Contour Makeup (3)
Consultations (2)
Group Services (2)
Salon (2)

My experience with Veil of Grace leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding was incredible. Sydney made the wedding process feel so easy... she made a flawless schedule and I felt so confident that we would be on time... and we were... we even finished early! All twelve of us were thrilled with our services. I really love that Veil of Grace does not have one look that they apply to everyone, but instead they really work with the client to make sure they are getting what they want. Sarah did my make-up and I had no changes to her make-up application, but she asked me several times if there was anything I wanted her to change. We had the best time getting ready with Sarah, Paulina, Magali, Jamie, and Ali!! Thanks to Veil of Grace getting ready was one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. I have already recommended Veil of Grace to all of my friends because they are SO amazing!

Profile Picture Kiley, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been getting my hair done by Samantha for several years now, so when it came to my wedding I immediately wanted her to do my Hair & Make-up.
From the trials to my wedding day, Samantha made me feel and look absolutely incredible! I was beyond pleased with how every detail came out and received several compliments throughout the day.
Vanessa and Samantha did all of my bridesmaids hair as well as my Mother and Mother-in-laws make-up and each and every one of them looked and felt gorgeous all day!
Booing with Sydney was also an amazing and stress-free experience. I have been a part of several weddings where the hair/make-up was very jumbled and disorganized, Sydney made this entire day very smooth to where everyone knew where they needed to be and when. She was so communicative prior to and helpful on each and every detail.

Thank you so much Veil of Grace for being a part of my special day! :)

Profile Picture MaKayla, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

These ladies are simply AMAZING! Sydney, the manager, is helpful, responds quickly to emails and is very kind. On our wedding day she even assisted me with other little details! Sarah my makeup artist was stellar! She worked with my problematic skin and allowed my features to shine through on my wedding day. Kristen's braid/hair skills are on point and both ladies' work was beyond my expectations. Above all, my husband was blown away! =) I didn't look like a different person, just a better version of myself. They made my wedding day perfect and unforgettable. I would book them again without hesitation and have recommended them to family and friends!

Profile Picture Ruth , 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I throughly recommend Veil of Grace for hair and make-up. Samantha made me look and feel like a Princess Bride. Coming to my home the morning of my wedding was an experience I’ll never forget. Samantha is a jewel and if you’re fortunate to have her for your wedding, I promise you that you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

VOG was a dream vendor right from the very beginning. They were the very first to respond when I reached out to different hair and makeup artists. Sydney was so great to work with! They were totally accommodating when I wanted to schedule my trial on the weekend because my work schedule made it difficult for a weekday trial like most of the other companies insist on. I had Paulina and Sarah for my hair and makeup trial and they were professional, attentive, and good listeners, yet fun and friendly! I was nervous about airbrush makeup. I am not a big makeup person and I loved how natural and glowy my skin looked. I also was reluctant to try extensions but Paulina gently showed me how naturally they could improve the overall look. I loved the whole look! A friend suggested that although I loved VOG it's good to do another trial just to compare so I did but the makeup was way too heavy and I felt like the makeup artist didn't listen to me. The final straw was when my husband (fiancé at the time) admitted he didn't like it at all! I always knew that Veil of Grace was amazing and I was likely going to go with them but that sealed the deal.
I signed a contract right away and from then on they continued to be a dream to work with. They shipped out my extensions right away so I could use them for an engagement shoot, bridal shower, bachelorette, rehearsal, etc. They seamlessly made us a schedule that worked so well with the photographer, planner, videographer, etc.
The day of the wedding I had Sarah and Paulina from the trial and Magali and Hannah. They were on time, prepared, calm, fun, and accommodating. They dealt with a couple of hiccups with grace-pun intended. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My grandma, who is in her mid 80's and never had her makeup done in her entire life, went all out with lashes and everything and she loved it! I felt beautiful and totally myself! I highly recommend VOG!

Profile Picture Xochitl, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7543686, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience with Veil of Grace! Sydney was so helpful throughout the entire booking process. She answered all my questions in a timely matter and made sure to keep me updated. Our stylist, Jacqueline, was so talented and so fun to work with. You could tell that she really loved what she was doing and really took her time to do her very best work. 5 stars all around, I would recommend Veil of Grace to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 3/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!

Profile Picture User7518469, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sydney was quick to respond to my inquiry and was so helpful setting up my bridal trial and wedding day timeline. Samantha was my artist and she absolutely killed it. She took all my ideas, concerns, and pictures and made me truly feel like a bride. She really listens and is more than willing to change something last minute just so you're happy. I couldn't be more pleased. I will recommend Veil of Grace to all the future brides :) THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Devin, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We used Veil of Grace for our wedding in June, and they did such a great job overall! Samantha did an incredible job on my bridal hair and makeup! I absolutely loved it. The whole team was very prompt on the day of and stuck to their pre-planned schedule, which made the rest of the day flow smoothly with our picture timeline, etc. All of the girls' hair and makeup looked great, and when some of the girls requested any changes with their hair, Samantha made sure that it ended up looking exactly how they wanted it. Thanks Veil of Grace!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Samantha and her team at Veil of Grace provide such high quality service with the most beautiful outcomes! I cannot even imagine going with another team for my wedding. They absolutely saw my vision and made me feel beyond beautiful! They have always and will always be my top choice!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough good things about Samantha and her team. They made my bridesmaids and me all feel like princesses on my wedding day. They were so much fun to have around and get ready with and were so professional. If I changed my mind on something last minute or wanted something changed after it was done they were more than happy to give me exactly what i wanted so it was perfect and were also great in giving their insight and opinions on things. After they finished one bridesmaid they made sure it was exactly what I wanted before moving on to the next. They were all so easy and so much fun to work with. They were sure to get everyone ready and perfect in our tight time schedule and were at the venue before we arrived and were ready to go when we got there. Sam, Jacqueline, Mj and Jessica Janeen, thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Veil of Grace is seriously the best! I was really apprehensive about hiring a make up artist for my wedding that I have not seen their work in person but I got referred to them by my photographer and I am so glad I went with them! Their girls are so professional and so sweet and make you feel absolutely beautiful on your day! I highly recommend getting a trial done because I ended up changing a lot of what I thought I would want! They are so understanding and actually listen to what you want! Sarah did my make-up and my airbrush was so flawless and lasted through the whole night! Jacqueline did the make up for my bridesmaids and everyone was so pleased!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittney , 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Veil of Grace team is wonderful and professional!! I initially found and picked Veil of Grace based on the reviews on Yelp. I called them, left a message, and Samantha got back to me immediately. I planned my wedding in five weeks and was married on 2/13/16, so my time was ticking quickly. Jessica did my hair and makeup for my special day and she was early, knowledgeable, a great listener, just so professional, I met Jessica at my trial run and as expected I loved it. I highly recommend Veil of Grace to make your special day extra special. Thank you so very much!!

Profile Picture Alex, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam is so amazing! She did a great job on my wedding makeup...I felt so gorgeous! She made my mother and sister-in-law feel so comfortable and well informed, especially since they have never had airbrush makeup done before. We will definitely be using veil of grace again and referring them to every bride we know!

Profile Picture Paulina, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sam and her team are BEYOND AMAZING!!! They recently did the hair & makeup for my wedding, and I can't rave enough about how wonderful they all were. Sam, in particular, did my hair & makeup and it was even better than what I had expected. I did a few trials before Samantha, but no one succeeded at creating the vision I wanted. I don't wear a lot of makeup in general, and Sam was able to transform me in a way that highlighted my features and made my pictures stand out. The best part was that my hair stayed in place and my makeup DID NOT wear off by the end of the night. She's also such a cool and lovely person, so sitting in that chair on your wedding day is a pleasure because she just puts you at ease with her energy and personality. Her team of women were amazing, as well. Two girls worked on about 7 of my bridesmaids and they all shined. I highly recommend Sam...she's a true find!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The Veil of Grace team is phenomenal! If you are looking for a team of experts in makeup and hair, you need to look no further. Samantha was a joy to work with from the bridal trial to making sure everything was beautiful for the day of my wedding. This team does an amazing job and makes sure their clients are very happy with the final results. I highly recommend this team for any type of event, especially weddings.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samantha has such a sweet and fun personality to work with. She did a stunning job and is great at doing exactly what you want! She also knows what will look best, absolutely wonderful job! Would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My sister and I have been going to Sam since high school. Even though we've both moved down to the LA and LB areas we still make the trip up to Valencia to get our hair done. When I got engaged one of the first emails I sent was to Sam. I wanted to make sure I booked her right away! I did my hair and makeup trial the morning I before I went to Vegas for my bachlorette party. I wanted to see how many hours I could get out of my hair style and makeup. Everything was flawless for entire day and night. I'm convinced it would have lasted days if I didn't wash it off. I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day of my wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Sam and one of the girls on her team, Amber, showed up to our suite right on time. She had already provided me with a detailed hair and makeup schedule and everything ran exactly on time. Sam and Amber really listened to everyone in bridal party's ideas. I was especially impressed bc one of my bridesmaids is a lesbian who would be wearing a suit that day. Amber styled her hair in a soft low side bun that was so pretty but still made my friend feel comfortable. Everyone looked amazing and received the exact hair and makeup styles that they wanted. And I of course could not have been any happier with how I looked!

My wedding day preparations were made calmer and easier knowing that Sam and Amber were there. I can not thank them enough for their kindness and professionalism and, of course, their STYLE contributions.

Profile Picture tatiana, 9/4/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Samantha do my bridal hair and hair for my bridesmaids. I went with an old Hollywood glamour hair and she did such an AMAZING job. Everyone kept coming up to me at my wedding to compliment my hair and how beautiful it looked. My bridesmaids also loved their hair-dos and were so impressed by Samantha. She also showed up on time and was very professional and got everyone's hair done ahead of schedule. You won't be disappointed!!! Such a wonderful job!!

Profile Picture Nicole & Brandon, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Samantha do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and also for my wedding day. Her amazing Veil of Grace team also helped with all my 6 bridesmaids, mother of the groom and flower girl's looks for the wedding day as well. Other than the flower girl, all of us received airbrush makeup, lashes and hair styles with some updos. I cannot say enough about how great she is to work with and what an amazing job she does. She is very professional, organized, creative and just an overall joy to work with. She makes you feel super special because she is very attentive to all your desires and needs. The entire process and transaction with Veil of Grace is very organized and easy to understand. She is also very flexible on the day of your wedding. She keeps everyone on track but is very easy going and makes sure everyone looks great before pictures. I can't say enough about how great she is and how you need to contact her for your special day!

As for my looks for both events, she was very interested in knowing exactly what I wanted. I was very nervous about wearing more makeup than I was used to and she was very patient with me and understanding. She made me feel comfortable by trying a look that wasn't over the top and more natural. All my girls were very happy with their looks and said they would use all the girls again. So don't hesitate and call Sam and her amazing Veil of Grace team STAT! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture April, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Samantha is amazing, I couldn't be happier with my wedding and hair make up. I love her airbrush make up, it lasted all day under very hot weather and I never needed touch ups except a bit of power on my nose and lipstick after eating. I received so many great compliments on how looked, thank you Samantha!

Profile Picture Queen, 6/27/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Veil of grace made my wedding absolutely perfect, not only did my mother and mother in law look perfect, my stepdaughters hair was perfection. As for myself, Samantha has always been an amazing make up artist, but her work on my wedding day was exceptional. The colors looked natural and clean and yet brought out everything that I wanted on my wedding day. Thank you Sam, you are magic!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It's fair to say that having the perfect hair and make-up on your wedding day, is something most brides hope and expect. Sam didn't fall a hairline short of what I envisioned. She made me feel like a million bucks. She went through various color options during the bridal apportionment for all aspects of my make-up: eye color, blush color, and lip color. She followed up to see how the make-up lasted through the night, which it lasted perfectly. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding just recently on 10/18/2014. She and her assistants were punctual, attentive, and professional. I highly recommend Sam and her team of assistants to anyone looking for an incredible beauty experience. Thank you Sam for helping make my day one I will never forget!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/18/14, 1 Review