Veil & Locket Wedding Photography Reviews

3 | Ontario, CA

3 Reviews for Veil & Locket Wedding Photography

Hannah Atkinson · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome photography company

I inquired for my wedding and was contacted almost immediately. The consultant was really knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. They matched me up with a photographer that went beyond my expectations. I couldn’t be happier. Between the price and just the personal service, I cannot express enough how happy I am.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Hannah! We had such a great time capturing Mustafa and your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us on capturing your special day!

Jacqueline Rivas · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Photographers!

I had Veil & Locket shoot my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier. Kevin and Julia weren’t available to shoot my wedding but they have a whole team of awesome photographers. They matched me with Chris and he was wonderful! The whole process from beginning to end was seamless and I am in LOVE with my wedding photos. You cannot beat their price and quality of service. Book them now!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review, Jacqueline! We hope you and Jason have nothing but, happiness in your new life's together :)
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 02/16/2019

All around amazing experience!

Having Veil & Locket photograph the happiest day of my life was the best decision I made! I was blown away when I received my photos, they came out so beautiful that I cried looking through the memories from my wedding day. Aside from the incredibly gorgeous pictures, my photographers made my day so easy!! They were relaxed, professional and organized- which I really needed on this day. I had an all around amazing experience with them and I highly recommend to future brides!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Veil & Locket Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Brittney! I was such a pleasure to be such a big part of your wedding day :) We hope you and your new husband nothing but, the best. V&L