Vegas Vows For Free Reviews

97 | Las Vegas, NV

97 Reviews for Vegas Vows For Free

Catherina · Married on 08/29/2015

Pam officiated our August 29th wedding, and I would definitely recommend her to others. We did not create our own vows, but the vows she read were beautiful. They were different, meaningful, and traditional without being too traditional. We are both Christians, so we didn't mind God being used in our vows, but she still asked before the ceremony. She was on time, and is also very photogenic!

Christina · Married on 07/18/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!! Pam was on time (even early) and she was very friendly!! Highly recommend her to everyone looking for a small, simply, quick ceremony.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Natalie Fetterhoff · Married on 07/07/2015

For the sceptical couples

I was very sceptical cause I knew nothing about the town, the people or any businesses there. But, I took a chance on Pam and it was great! She worked with me and understood exactly what I wanted. She's definitely someone you can trust in a big city that you don't know anyone in.

Sent on 11/13/2018

beth · Married on 06/08/2015

Loved every aspect of our ceremony, from the first contact to the group pic! Very friendly and accommodating. Professional but fit in to our personalities. We both felt like we had known her, very comfortable. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Grace · Married on 05/05/2015

Pam is a beautiful professional sweet person. All correspondence was answered promptly, there were no issues in communication. Pam was on time even when I was 5 mins late she showed no distress or impatience. Our Vow Renewal and Re-Marriage ceremony was beautiful. The words she used to put the ceremony together were heart felt, emotional and loving. We asked to incorporate a bible verse from Corithians and she did it flawlessly into the ceremony that it just transitioned smoothly. Just Beautiful! I couldn't be happier with her as well as Paul from LasVegasPix who work very well together. Pam comes very highly recommended! I thank her for her services and to be able to give back to couples who are living everyday lives but need a bit of help with their budgets. We had a very small tight budget but the ceremony and pictures were all very classy! I thank you from the bottom of my heart Pam!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/04/2015

Pam was prompt, responsive, professional and had the perfect words for our little 15 year renewal ceremony. She provided a souvenir certificate and worked well with our photographer, LasVegas Pix. Her services were perfect for our needs and a great value.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Bridey · Married on 02/03/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Pam was responsive and extremely helpful from start to finish. If you're looking for a hassle free, beautiful Vegas wedding without the $1000+ price tag or wait time, Pam is your girl.

Sara · Married on 12/26/2014

Pam was amazing at our wedding on 12.26.14 She was very professional but outgoing at the same time. She brought a sense of calmness to a stressful time! I would recommend her 1000x over and we plan on having her officiate our vow renewal in the future! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!!

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

I contacted Pam in regards to be my officiant for my vegas wedding. I was drawn to her by her obvious love for what she does. I was immediately connected with her and her mission after reading her website and contacted her to book for my day. She was very quick to respond and I can feel her good vibes through the words in her email.
    After some changes with my wedding plans, I had to unfortunately cancel my booking with Pam because she was unavailable for the time I changed my ceremony to. I was disappointed, but she was very understanding and even tried to double confirm with her previous booking to make sure that she couldn't make it work. She did try to go above and beyond for me, which I greatly appreciated.
    I am writing this review not based on her services, but instead of the potential ones she would have given me and the fact that from the beginning she excelled past my expectations of working with someone strictly through email communications.
    I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing officiant to share their special day with and I am sorry that it didn't work out for us.
    Many thanks to you, Pam!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Lacy · Married on 11/15/2014

Pam was an AMAZING officiant. She was very patient with us and understood that we are a quiet, shy couple and made sure the vows had very little speaking parts so we were both comfortable. My family kept commenting afterwards what a perfect officiant she was. Not only was she on time, but there rather early and hung out with us before we walked to the venue. I would highly recommend Pam.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Pam was absolutely Amazing!! Her words were so warm and perfect for us. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Wedding Officiant. She is Warm, Kind, and Professional. Prior to arriving in Vegas, she was always very responsive to our emails and answered all of our questions in detail. She even filed our paperwork so fast. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful ceremony which took place on the Strip in front of the Bellagio fountains. She was already waiting for us when we got there. She made our wedding extremely special. Pam, thank you so much. We were honored to have you perform our ceremony.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Britnie · Married on 07/07/2014

Pam was Amazing! She was on time, proficient, funny and thoughtful. I contacted Pam online and communicated by email several times, she was always timely with her response and assisted with location choice. We got married at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, so we wanted short and sweet (since it was over 100 degrees) and she did a perfect ceremony.
    I will be recommending Pam to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Pam was fantastic! The ceremony was beautiful and fun. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We would recommend Pam to anyone getting married in Las Vegas. Thank you again Pam for a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Dona and Mark · Married on 06/08/2014

Pam was great to work with!! Helped us with location, and her time. Was quick to respond and was a perfect fit for our wedding. She also made recommendations for a photographer, Celeste, who was also just a perfect for what we wanted!! Can't thank them both enough for making our vows GREAT!
    Mark and Dona

Sent on 06/13/2014

Megan · Married on 05/25/2014

Pam was AMAZING! We communicated with her via email several times and she was so quick to respond. We wrote our own vows and also asked her to say traditional vows. We weren't picky about what we want so we told her to just do her thing. Her opening was amazing, the vows she said were perfect for us in addition to our own vows, and her closing was perfect. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony went!! Thanks Pam!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Lori · Married on 04/14/2014

Pam was awesome. She answered all our questions via email promptly and was a joy to meet in person. She had us laughing and made us feel very comfortable during the ceremony. We were married in front of the Bellagio and it was timed perfectly so when the vows were said the fountains erupted. It was AWESOME! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Vegas or surrounding area!

Sent on 11/10/2014

KC · Married on 04/09/2014

STOP LOOKING-- BOOK HER! Pam is awesome. She even helped me to stop a huge disaster from happening at my wedding with a photographer that turned out to be a little nuts. She then recommended a photographer, Diego, who turned out to be as absolutely fabulous as Pam was! (Phew!) Pam's ceremony was just what we were looking for and she accommodated our location and time. Lastly, she filed our marriage license paperwork quickly after the wedding so we were able to get our Certificate in the mail quicker than we expected! We highly recommend you using her!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kimberly · Married on 03/28/2014

I found Pam Fullerton online while searching several other chapels for my husband and I to get married while we were in Vegas. Being on a tight budget, you can understand my shock (and excitement) when I found Vegas Vows For Free... I couldn't believe it was free!! Pam was very prompt in getting back to me for any questions we had. She is very professional and accommodating!! She helped make our special day even more special by being able to perform the ceremony where my husband and I were wanting it. She is such a delight! I would DEFINITELY recommend her services to anyone wanting to get married or renew their vows if Vegas is their destination!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

brent · Married on 03/15/2014

Pam was the perfect choice for our wedding a simple backyard service to wed me and my childhood playmate!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2014

Pam was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! She was so nice, and replied to my emails right away. She was even able to work with us when we had to change the time of the ceremony! Her personality was so warm and happy; EVERYONE at my wedding was complimenting her afterwards. I'm still hearing about how great she was from my family and friends. We adjusted our ceremony about 2 days before the wedding to add a family unity sand, and she not only agreed to it, but came in with a beautiful speech to give at the time. She is open minded, flexible, quick witted, and creative. I am SO lucky she was our officiant!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Sherryl · Married on 01/04/2014

Best ever! She came to our home and did an amazing job. She truly made our wedding ceremony something we will never forget. She was patient and helped us to do the ceremony and a sand ceremony and our own vows and everything flowed and was so great. I honestly believe she is the best officient in town. She really cares. Her vows are beautiful and meaningful and I truly feel blessed to have had her marry us. Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2013

Pam officiated my marriage to my husband on 11.12.13 Yes this review is long over due but since then I have had the pleasure to refer her to TONS of friends and family members and see their mutual satisfaction with the services Pam provides. My husband and I got married at town square in Las Vegas. When making the arrangements Pam asked if there was a particular dress code and genuinely cared about making our day perfect. She showed up on time and although it was a busy night for her being 11.12.13 she gave us all of her attention and never rushed through our ceremony. She is truly an amazing, warm hearted, caring person and I would recommend her over and over again. There is a reason why she has won so many awards on this site! Thank you Pam for being our officiant!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Nicchia · Married on 11/02/2013

Pam married my husband and I four years ago. She was absolutely excellent and I couldn't recommend her high enough. She was accommodating of our own written vows and knowledgeable and the vows that must be included by law. As Aussies in the US this was something we were grateful she knew about. The service was absolutely beautiful and she was just so professional and enthusiastic.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sharlie · Married on 10/31/2013

Pam was wonderful! She answered all of my questions and emails. She was on time, kind and very proffessional. She performed a service tailored to us.Very highly recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2013

Pam did an outstanding job!! Prior to the wedding ceremony she responded promptly to my emails and questions. The vows were perfect for us... simple, sweet and to the point. Pam did a great job and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013