VEGAs DJ Services Reviews

133 | San Antonio, TX

133 Reviews for VEGAs DJ Services

Aaron · Married on 08/13/2016

Best DJ I have ever been around. They made our wedding a lot of fun and never let the dance floor get empty. They did a wonderful job of keeping the schedule we wanted and the equipment was outstanding. You can not go wrong with Vega's DJ services.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Malory · Married on 07/16/2016

Vegas services were awesome! They helped create an amazing wedding reception. Staff was friendly and was able to communicate well with everything we needed to know and got great feedback with all guests. Absolutely outstanding services.

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • User6019073 · 2+ years ago

Although we have yet to be married, my fiancé and I have been very pleased with the professionalism and planning assistance that Vega's has provided. They have ban amazing to work with. They have intuitive online support for the song requests and are so Airedale that we can afford a day of coordinator, which they also provide! Customizable options for whatever services you'd like and bundle discounts.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Kim · event on: 06/04/2016

Very professional! Interactions with the crowd was great. Easy to work with. Dependable

Sent on 06/08/2016

Allison · Married on 05/21/2016

Robert was so easy to work with and very flexible! He made the reception so fun for us and our guests.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/28/2016

I can't even express how great Vega DJ did at our wedding! Between him and the Day Of Coordinator Jessica (she was recommended by Mr. Vega), I didn't have to stress out about anything on the day of the wedding! They played all the right music, had beautiful lighting, and kept the timeline moving so we got to do every event that we wanted, without stressing about the time. They handled it all, plus were very affordable. Thanks!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Daniel · Married on 04/16/2016

Vegas DJ Services is professional organized and easy use I will recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Luis · Married on 04/09/2016

The overall package was great! Not only were the dj services amazing, the wedding coordinator; Jessica was un believable! She made sure throughout the whole planning process that my wife never worried about thing and the day of the wedding she went above and beyond any expectations! She is very professional and never takes a break from her job untill her job is complete! Our wedding went so smooth and it's all thanks the Jessica and her team! I would 100 percent recommend dj Vegas and there services for any event you might be having. From the photo booth to the power point presentation, the screens they provide and set up. It was all amazing! Thank you very much Robert and Jessica!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Catherine · Married on 03/26/2016

Very happy with Vegas DJ services they made our event go so smooth and had everyone asking for their information. From beginning to end they were available and flexible with any request! I booked them almost one year prior and was so happy with my decision. Thank you so much for everything!! From the newly Mr. And Mrs. Sonnen!!

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • User6520201 · 2+ years ago

Used the DJ, photo booth, and coordinator services. Super professional in all ways! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Lindsey · Married on 01/09/2016

Jessica (coordinator) was so much fun to work with! Very professional and very attention to detail. She was the one who kept everything flowing the day of the wedding and always kept in touch with me and was there when I needed her. The photo booth set up is one of the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend the slow motion photo booth and all the extras that come with it. Best props and signs too! I had so many compliments from the guests how fun photo booth was and how beautiful the up lighting was!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Demica · Married on 12/26/2015

Highly recommend Vega's DJ services, Robert and his team did an amazing job providing DJ, lighting, photobooth, day of wedding coordinating, and ceremony music/audio as well. Make your life simple and use less vendors by using Robert's team. They did an amazing job with all these roles and helped create a beautiful look at our wedding. Great music and a great experience for all.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Tamara · event on: 12/18/2015

I would highly recommend Vega's DJ Services to anyone in need of a DJ for their event. My company utilized his service for a corporate holiday party and we just loved him. He accommodated our very last minute requests and pulled them off seamlessly. One of our favorite things was that he coordinated with our photographer and got the photos he had been taking of our party and displayed them on to a screen in front of the DJ booth. So as people were dancing, we could also view the pics of everyone throughout the night! Very cool! Robert is great and super professional, a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jessica · event on: 12/12/2015

Robert Vega and his assistant offered such a GREAT selection of dance music at our Company Christmas Party! They took our requests on the spot! All of my coworkers are telling me that they had a BLAST and I know that a huge part of what makes an event successful is definitely the entertainment! The Photo Booth was so much fun and the girls who attneded it were very nice. Their propts were of good quality and that makes for a nice photo! Robert made the process easy from start to finish. I didn't have to worry about anything! I will definitely hire him for my next event! On behalf of Schneider Electric... THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Crystal · event on: 12/05/2015

What an amazing and unforgettable night. Vega's dj services provided us with so much more than we expected. They are very professional and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Briana · event on: 12/04/2015

With the help of Vega's DJ service, we had DJ Javi play for Siena on Sonterra's Holiday party at Top Golf San Antonio. He was prompt with arrival/setup & kept the party going all night!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Since the beginning, Robert and his team were great to work with. They presented their packages and offered insight in selecting the perfect package for our wedding. Our DJ and MC (DJ Supafly and Roland) were great! They were extremely professional and kept the dance floor packed throughout the night. All our guests were very impressed with our DJ. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Liza · event on: 11/07/2015

We highly recommend using Vega's DJ services for your special occasion. Music had such a high energy and DJ Supafly was amazing!! DJ Supafly interacted with our guests. He had an incredible presence. We were fortunate to have Vega's DJ Services for our daughter's quinceañera. Photo Booth was a hit with our guests. They had things flowing and helped us out in every way possible. Thanks again for a memorable evening!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Michael · Married on 10/31/2015

John was an excellent DJ! Very professional and kept the party going. We would book him again in an instant!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2015

Very easy to work with!! Provided up lighting options, globe light, and photo booth/GIF machine with all the props you could want! So awesome and I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

This was my email to Robert the day after my Wedding! -
    Thank you so much for making last night incredible. That was above and beyond what I expected. So many guests commented on the amazing playlist. Everything flowed so smoothly. The photo booth was a huge hit and you had so many fun accessories for that. Also I've never known a DJ stand to be so attractive looking! The Riverhill coordinator asked for your contact information so I will share that with her. She wants to recommend you to people in the future looking for DJ services because of all the great feedback we had. You really pulled my wedding reception together, I didn't want it to end! Thank you so much. You exceeded all expectations!
    The newly Colin & Jennifer Bassett

I can't believe the incredible deal we got for Robert's talents! I used the DJ services from 4pm-11pm and had the Photo Booth as well and didn't break the bank. I am a happy bride and still receiving compliments on how great the music was!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Robert and his team were awesome! Great customer service from beginning to the end. Very organized and was very helpful on creating a timeline for day of. Great communication before the event, he knew exactly where and how we wanted everything and was very quick to respond to any questions. He also created a gobo for our dance floor it was perfect! All of the guests loved him, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Y

Yliana · Married on 09/05/2015

I was so happy at the end of the night! Definitely knows how to get the crowd going!! I highly recommend Vega's DJ services! I loved how there was communication before the event, they knew exactly how I wanted everything! There set up was elegant! Perfect for weddings and Quinceaneras! If I ever need a DJ again I will always come to them! Oh btw they have a photobooth service too!! Thank you for a night to remember!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Ernestina · Married on 08/15/2015

Thank you DJ Vega for your awesome services. Everyone had a great time. Most definitely will use your services in the future.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Justin · Married on 08/08/2015

Professional set up and coordination. Cannot go wrong with Vega's. Awesome customer service and the best equipment on the market!

Sent on 08/09/2015