VEGAs DJ Services Reviews

133 | San Antonio, TX

133 Reviews for VEGAs DJ Services

• Z

Zamantha · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely LOVED Vega's DJ services!! They were super professional and friendly. They arrived early and setup was quick and efficient. The selfie booth was very popular! They custom created our monogram spotlight and customized a special border for our selfie pics. Any time we had any questions, they were quick to respond. Robert Vega played our chosen songs and mixed in all the greatest hits. My guests had a really great time! He MC'd the entire night and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them! Briana was also our wedding coordinator and she was all over the place for us. She was amazing! Overall their services were affordable and spot on! Eager to help with anything that we needed.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2017

Vega's DJ Service is super awesome!!!  We knew from reading the reviews a while back that they were a talented and reputable DJ service company but they're so much more than that!
    They met with us several times to make sure we were all on the same page and to make sure they knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding.  From the very beginning Brianna was amazing and attentive and brought up several things that we hadn't even thought about. But I'm glad she did because it made for a beautiful and energetic wedding!
    They have so many upgrade options available for any type of occasion. We went with all upgraded lighting and a wall monogram which made our venue even more breathtaking. The actual DJ booth was legit... even our wedding coordinator made a comment about it.  She plans several weddings a year and for her to be impressed by it I think is a good sign!!
    We also had the selfie photo booth station which was I hit for sure!! The pictures are priceless!
    Robert our DJ killed it the night of the wedding!!  He had people on the dance floor the entire night, which is exactly what we wanted.   Family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had and we owe a lot of that to and Robert and his crew!  I would definitely recommend using Vega DJ for your event and I hope I get to work with them again!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Chris · Married on 09/15/2017

*** Spoiler Alert ***
    Long Great Review
    Our wedding was hands down phenomenal thanks to Vega's DJ Service!!!!!!! The time to book a DJ for our wedding came early on and we read reviews for a lot of DJs. We decided to start meeting and Vega's was the first one by chance. Robert Vega (the owner) had met with us. His laid back demeanor and professionalism inspired such a level of confidence that we booked with him on the spot and didn't even meet with any other DJs! One and done!! We went with the ambience package which included some uplighting, a spotlight monogram, music for the ceremony and of course music for our reception. He also recommended we use a wedding coordinator which they provide for an additional but small fee, and we did. Jessica, our coordinator from Vega's, had 3 meetings leading up to our big day and was there the whole day of the wedding. She was INCREDIBLE!!!! She was very detail oriented and thorough. The day of the wedding she was there early as she was with all of our meetings and handled the few hiccups prior to the wedding (which is to be expected) extremely professionally. She communicated to me (the groom) early on and resolved everything! Through the whole event, reception and ceremony, she kept us on schedule and made sure our day was THE BEST EVER. Needless to say my bride was over the moon!!! We were blessed and lucky enough to have Robert Vega (the owner) and Roland DJ our whole wedding and man they delivered!!!!!! Such a great party! Everyone enjoyed them!! Top to bottom this is the ONLY DJ to use for your wedding. Kind. Professional. Above all, great to work with. Thank you so much Vega's DJ Service!!! You are the epitome of greatness personified!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jessica · event on: 09/09/2017

For this being my "First time " planning anything close to an event like this, these guys were the BEST! From start to finish they answered any questions I had and helped me with any suggestions they might have had! But most importantly these guys keep my guests on the dance floor and at the end of the night my daughter had a blast. TY so much!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ale · Married on 09/02/2017

Our wedding was an out of town wedding so I was nervous about not knowing any of the vendors. I definitely could not have picked a better dj. DJ Roland did an amazon job, and our guests could not stop talking about how good the music was. We also got their photo booth and it was a hit. Everyone was professional and on time. Trust me, you need them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Don · Married on 07/22/2017

You made Brad and Emy's day so amazing! The DJ's were professional and a lot of fun. You kept the dance floor busy and brought a lot of smiles to all of our faces. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • kaylacelina

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I found DJ Vega online after extensively researching DJs in the San Antonio area. I read review after review and felt confident that this would be the right choice for us.

Fast forward a few months later to our sit-down meeting with Robert. He was professional and knowledgeable and knew exactly what we were looking for. His experience doing weddings allowed him to be able to provide suggestions to help us in areas we were unsure of, while still allowing us to make our own choices and truly customize our special day. DJVega has an online system where you can categorize songs into "Must Play" "maybe Play" and "Do not play". Based on our lists we had made previous to the meeting, Robert was able to review them and really hone in on the type of vibe we were going for.

At the time of our meeting, I still had not hired a wedding coordinator (because silly me, didn't think I needed one). Robert suggested Jessica who also works for DJVega and the rest is history!

Jessica stepped right in with only about 12 days left before our wedding and helped smooth out every last detail. She is such a hard working and such a sweetheart. She is a genius!

Our wedding night was incredible. Jessica and Robert were with us every step of the way, making sure that things ran just perfectly! Our guests danced the entire night...we are still receiving compliments on what a fabulous time everyone had and how awesome the music was!

Robert, Jessica, and everyone at DJ Vega...thank you from the bottom
    Of my heart for going above and beyond for us! You guys are true professionals! Thank you guys again!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

We are so thrilled that we found Vega's DJ Service! Since we were planning an out of town wedding it was great to find a company that offered so many services in one place. We got our day of coordinator, DJ/MC, photo booth, gobo, and uplighting through Vega's DJ Service.

Robert was our DJ/MC and we could not be happier! He kept us on track and kept the party going strong! He worked with us to create the perfect music playlist for our entire reception!

Jessica was our day of coordinator and she did an amazing job! Between meeting with us before the wedding and the day of, Jessica was always thinking of ways to make our day perfect. Thank you for all your tips, suggestions, and for keeping us on track Jessica!

The photo booth set up was fabulous and the staff working it were very nice and helpful! We upgraded to the sequin backdrop and couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

Thank you SO much DJ Rice for DJ'ing a fabulous dance party at our wedding on Saturday.  You really got the whole crowd dancing, even the parents, aunts, and uncles! Also, that was a brilliant move to put Copperhead Road right before the hora...you did a great job mixing things up. As one of our friends put it on facebook, "Fun aspect of the wedding was that between the Jewish music and the hip hop and reggeaton and country music, there was a time for everyone to not know how to dance "

Jenny · Married on 04/16/2017

Dj Roland is fabulous!! ?? from the bottom of our heart Marco and I want to thank Vega's Event Group and all their personal for the awesome service they provided us with!! DJ Roland was very attentive to what we wanted and helped us thru our memorable night. I would definitely refer these guys and use them again!!

Raul · Married on 03/11/2017

Robert and Vega's DJ services went above and beyond in preparing our wedding DJ servicing, including photo booth and selfie station. My wife and I would definitely recommend his services for anyone planning a once in a lifetime experience.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • User7838938 · event on: 02/25/2017

I would highly recommend Vegas DJ services! They had a great mix of music and had all of my guests dancing! The photo booth was also a hit and the slideshow he put together was beautiful!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kristina · Married on 02/18/2017

Vega's DJ services were awesome at our wedding!! Robert the DJ was a great MC. He was really interactive with the crowd and everyone had a great time dancing. The photo booth was incredible! They had so many awesome props and the flower back ground was beautiful!! Desana, our cooridinator with Couture Concepts, was truly awesome. She helped with everything for the reception, and I am truly grateful! I would definitely recommend Vega's DJ service for any event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Cesar · Married on 12/31/2016

The Dj and his coworker were fantastic. They provided endless amount of great and quality music for my wedding. Their work ethic was above my expectations.

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Charli

Charli · Married on 12/31/2016

New Years Eve Wedding of my dreams!

They were so wonderful! Very professional and organized! The whole even went smoothly and Ben was great at reading the crowd!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Noe · Married on 12/17/2016

Our wedding couldn't have been any better without the awesome job from Vega's DJ services. Roland the DJ did an amazing job with his assistants! The night was just perfect from the monogram on the wall, the dancing music all night, the beautiful lighting and the awesome photo booth which was super fun and awesome props! We couldn't be happier on how the day ended. Thank you so much for the memorable night! The Ruiz Family

Maria · event on: 12/12/2016

Robert and his crew were amazing! They helped to make La Familia Cortez' Annual Holiday Party for our team members one for the books. We got rave reviews. They were flexible with our agenda and they had a wide range of music to keep everyone on the dance floor. The ladies at the photo booth made it FUN for all. We would highly recommend them!!

See you next year.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Everything was perfect! We could not have asked for a better experience or a better group of people. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Wonderful wonderful services!! On point and incredibly helpful! always ready to help and kept the night moving smoothly with great music! Highly recommend!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about this group! They stayed with us every step of the way, and made our big day PERFECT! Our guests can not stop talking about how much fun they had, from the great variety of music, to the super fun photo booth and crew! The DJ was the backbone of the wedding timeline and hit every mark and que so that we could focus on actually enjoying our wedding. I had complete faith and trust in them, and they still managed to surpass our expectations.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2016

Awesome DJ! I will Highly recommend to all my family and friends! Photo booth was a big hit and I received a lot of great feedback from our guests about music selection. Everyone had a great time!!

Joanna · Married on 10/15/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! With such great reviews how could you go wrong? We booked and we were NOT disappointed! In fact, we were more amazed than anything!! Robert Vega brought our reception to life! He truly is talented in the business! We asked for him to dress formal and he came in a full suit which fit our style wedding to the tee! Loved how he made sure he provided everything we asked :)
    I been to some weddings where it was hard to understand the DJ over the mic which was my biggest fear in selecting a DJ and is why we took so long to book. The DJ plays such an important role at a wedding and I soon became very picky. After reading Vega's reviews we wanted to meet him and I am glad we did! From the beginning he was very direct at what he offers, showed us pictures, gave us examples of announcements and we booked him! All the other services he provides was a plus! So much to choose from! We had not met another DJ service like this one!! We booked the ceremony and reception, video DJ package, selfie station, and photo booth. AWESOME EQUIPMENT! It was so cool to see messages from family and friends pop up on the big screen! The photo booth was a BIG hit! I would definitely recommend this! We get a CD with all the photo booth pictures and they were HILARIOUS! It was so neat seeing everybody enjoy the wedding :D They provided a prop table with tons of stuff to choose from and they will have someone there to help as well. Looked Very professional and well organized. I only wished I could've spent more time at the booth but the bride has a schedule to abide by :) ...All in all, you will not be disappointed with Vega's services! I would give them 10 stars if I could!
    Also I'd like to add, Dj equipment was very important to me as well and his equipment will make your wedding look GORGEOUS! Thank you Vega's DJ Services!! Ya'll were absolutely AMAZING!!
    All the Best, Happy Bride :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

VEGAs DJ Services's reply:

:)))

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Vega's DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding! We met with Robert (the owner) prior to booking and he answered all of our questions and was very responsive to any questions we had. Roland was our DJ the day of the wedding and did a great job! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and we liked the variety or music that was played. Roland stuck to our timeline great, and was open to changes/suggestions by our guests. Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Bruce · Married on 09/24/2016

Robert Vega did an outstanding job as DJ for our daughter's wedding. The music and lighting were perfect. Robert's attention to detail kept the party going the entire time. The dance floor was filled throughout the night. We would definitely recommend Vega's DJ Service.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Henrietta · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Rolo and his crew did an amazing job at our wedding reception. The music selections were just what we wanted and our guests loved it!!
    Thank you so much for making this a magical night for us!!

Sent on 09/13/2016