96 Reviews for VeeRonna - Harpist

Ceremony (3)
Instrumental-Solo (2)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Learn New Songs (1)

From beginning to end, working with VeeRonna was an incredible experience!! We were referred to her by a friend who had previously used her at Eden Gardens and we could not be happier to have found her! She even was kind enough to meet with us privately at her house to listen to her play a some songs and select! She also was wonderful enough to learn a new song she hadn't played before just for us!! The wedding day went perfectly and we received SO many compliments on her beautiful work! We could not be more pleased.

Thank you, VeeRonna!!! You're the best!! xo

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nina, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional and talented. Absolutely loved having her for our ceremony! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna was so easy to work with. She was quick to respond to all inquiries, professional, helpful, and very friendly! I highly recommend her for any event and will hopefully work with her again.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Vee was great! We had a destination wedding in Santa Barbara, and Vee was helpful all the way through. She was very quick to respond and gave plenty of information. Her song choices are extensive, with so many options! She kept track of my wedding timeline and would initiate email when it was time to start making decisions. She was always available if I needed suggestions. When it came down to the wedding day, she was professional, on time, and present. All my guests commented how wonderful she was. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

V was amazing and made our ceremony extra memorable! Her sound was great, music choices were endless, and she was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

VeeRonna is such a pleasure to work with and beyond talented. Her harp music was the cherry on top of the perfect wedding. It sounded so beautiful in the ceremony, and the compliments are still coming in! Would give her 10 stars if possible!!

Profile Picture User7892177, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Thank you VeeRonna for being our wedding harpist at the beautiful Bacara Resort & Spa for our wedding day! You made our harp dreams come true! Our guests all commented on how beautiful her music was during our reception and cocktail hour. Having her was the perfect touch to our wedding!

We found her through wedding wire and was able to easily book her through email. Her website provided examples of songs she offers which made our song selection process much easier! I made a few song requests and she was easily able to fit them in.

Thank you VeeRonna! You were an absolutely amazing to work with! You knew exactly where to set up which made things so much easier for me on the big day. Thanks again for the amazing service!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

VeeRonna was awesome! From our initial contact via email she was very responsive and professional. Her website is very good with a lot of samples available to listen to so you can get an idea of what she sounds like. VeeRonno also helped us find a vocalist for a special song during our ceremony, and the vocalist was excellent as well. Working with VeeRonna was easy and stress-free, and her harp really made our ceremony beautiful. She also played during our cocktail hour where our guests were able to interact with her. Everyone enjoyed talking with her and having her play some requests. I highly recommend VeeRonna.

Profile Picture Fuzz, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

VeeRonna did an outstanding job as the harpist for our wedding! She is professional, easy to get along with, dependable and very talented. She played an awesome version of 'Sweet child 'o mine' during the closing moments of our ceremony which everyone enjoyed. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Liam, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Loved loved loved! I had Vee at my wedding 2 weeks ago and words cannot describe how perfect it was. She is truly talented and amazing! She is sooo nice. She let my husband and I go to her home to listen to a few songs to finalize the ceremony songs. She is so professional and the value is exceptional. I would most def book her again. I would recommend her to all friends and fam. The sound of the harp is just so romantic that makes a wedding so much more magical. If you are considering booking her...do it without thinking twice about it, you wont regret it.

Profile Picture Janet, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

VeeRonna recently honored us by performing at our daughter’s wedding and our experience with Vee was nothing short of amazing. During our planning process Vee was very supportive and helpful, working with us to select appropriate song choices for the bridal party entrance. She also recommended songs for the pre-ceremony that were just perfect. The songs that she played during our guest seating provided excellent, soothing background music that perfectly set the mood for our event. As expected, prior to the wedding we had several questions for Vee regarding things like schedules, song choices, etc. and she was always very reachable and very prompt in her responses to our inquiries. There is just something a little more magical about music when it is played on a harp. VeeRonna’s mastery of this beautiful instrument adds elements of sophistication, style and grace to any occasion. Thank you, VeeRonna, for helping to make our special event just absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Barry, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

VeeRonna was amazing! Planning my wedding was so stressful because I lived out of state so all of our communication was through email. However, VeeRonna was so easy to work with! She always responded to my emails right away and helped me out when I was having a difficult time picking my music. Everyone at the ceremony loved her including my wedding coordinator! The music was beautiful. I highly recommend her, she is beyond wonderful!

Profile Picture Yasmine, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We choose VeeRonna as our harpist for our ceremony & cocktail hour. All I can is that not only was it absolutely perfect but all of our guests were very impressed. The volume at which she played was perfect and it sounded just enchanting . Hearing her play live was incredible ! YouTube videos don't not even compare to how beautiful she plays ! Her having play the harp during the ceremony & cocktail hour added a perfect touch of elegance and made it extra special. We literally cannot put into words how perfect her performance was ! W highly recommend her if you are getting good married , it truly makes it that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna did a beautiful job playing my cocktail hour! My guests loved her! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture User4709049, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

It was such a pleasure having V as part of our wedding! She was responsive, professional, and the music was gorgeous. She even learned some of our favorites to play during the ceremony. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User6074706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

I hired VeeRonna back in September for my ceremony on the beach. She played beautifully and my husband, my guests and I were impressed with how beautiful the music sounded. She made my ceremony very special! I appreciate her lever of professionalism from start to finish! I highly reccommend her and with I could give a higher rating!! Thank you so much for making my wedding very special! Best Regards, One HAPPY bride!!

Profile Picture Lorena, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna is absolutely incredible! She is a master harpist and a true professional in how she handles her business. She was quick to respond to emails prior to booking her and then still quick to respond after we had secured her services. She is so sweet, easy to work with, promptly provided written info about our song choices after our meeting/ concert at her home. She was a blessing to work with and all the wedding guests raved about her. I would definitely recommend her as your harpist. It was a pleasure meeting and working with her.

Profile Picture User5159928, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

VeeRonna was AMAZING during our wedding ceremony in Temecula, California!

Her music was beautiful, and set the tone for the rest of our wedding day. She was so friendly and easy to chat with, we felt an instant connection when we met with her.

All of our family and guests LOVED her songs, and thought she was a perfect fit for our wedding day.

If you use her for your wedding or any other special event, she will be awesome for you as well! I would recommend her to any of my friends, family or anyone else looking for a harpist.
Jackie Lagman

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so glad that I found VeeRonna to perform at our wedding. She was perfect!!! Walking down the aisle with my dad in hand, hearing her play made my eyes water, my body tingle and my heart melt as I looked at my husband. It is truly amazing what the gift of sounds & music can do. Thank you VeeRonna! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist!

Profile Picture User4905263, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Veerona did the music for an outdoor wedding for 150. It was perfectly miked so it could be heard and was a subtle way to notify guests as to what was to occur. We did not utilize traditional wedding music but Veeronna made music selection easy and provided the tone that was wanted to make a meaningful experience. She was willing to play special requests that were not on her traditional playlist and provide useful suggestions. She does not disappoint.

Profile Picture Adra, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She is an amazing harpist!!! Very professional and flexible!! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User4626759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What an AMAZING Talent!!! VeeRonna is incredible! From the very beginning, she was professional and prompt with all communication. Her website made it easy and fun to select our music choices and get a preview of her extraordinary talent. She also sent us recordings of some of the specific songs that we were looking to have played at our wedding. My husband has always liked the sound of a harp and was very adamant that we have a harp and flute at our wedding. VeeRonna did not live in our area but happened to be playing here one weekend and asked if we wanted to meet up with her to hear her live. We jumped at the opportunity. We met her at a family member’s home and were blown away by her talent. She was extremely friendly and helpful with our questions. After asking only a couple of background questions she played us multiple songs that she thought might fit with our theme. And they were PERFECT!! Since we wanted a harp and a flute she found a flutist that would work for us. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. She played at our ceremony and cocktail hour, and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the music was, and how unique our song choices were, as she is able to play many genres of music on the harp. She worked with our Officiant, so our ceremony music timing was flawless. Because of a rain delay our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception times were off as well as changes to the locations. Vee was amazing she worked with everyone and made it look as though there were no issues at all moving her, very heavy, harp multiple times. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a dependable, honest and talented harpist with a great personality and ability to impress audiences. She went above and beyond our expectations, and we would not have had our romantic dream wedding without her! Thank you for the incredible memories!

Profile Picture K, 12/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna was amazing. She has been very pleasant and receptive during our time planning. She played the harp for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had SO many compliments!! It was the perfect choice for music.

Profile Picture User4572832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna is incredible! From the very beginning, she was professional and prompt with all communication. When we met her in person, she was extremely friendly and helpful with our questions. Her website made it easy and fun to select our music choices and get a preview of her extraordinary talent. She played at our ceremony and cocktail hour, and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the music was, and how unique our song choices were, as she is able to play many genres of music on the harp. She worked with our Officiant, so our ceremony music timing was flawless. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a dependable, honest and talented harpist with a great personality and ability to impress audiences. She was one of the vendors who went above and beyond our expectations, and we would not have had our romantic dream wedding without her! :)

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VeeRonna was such a blessing to have at our wedding for our ceremony. The music was wonderful and she is a great harpist. She has a variety of songs to pick from and was even able to play modern songs for our wedding. She is easy to communicate and work with. VeeRonna is the best. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/1/14, 7 Reviews