Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

252 | Snellville, GA

252 Reviews for Vecoma at the Yellow River

Naomi · Married on 05/29/2009

This is just a beautiful place to have that PERFECT wedding! They really went all out here! You all must try this perfect place. Its like heaven on Earth!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Angelique · Married on 03/07/2009

Vecoma was a great place to have our wedding. The staff was all very nice and met our needs. Caroline did a wonderful job with the photos. Kirt did a great job as the DJ. Would recommand Vecoma for anyones function.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Tonya · Married on 01/24/2009

Everything was done in a professional manner. This includes the office staff and the people who were in charge of the meals.
    All of the guests are still commenting on how beautiful the place was, the food, and the friendliness of the staff.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Brianna · Married on 11/22/2008

This venue is absolutely beautiful. My wedding was in the fall and it was stunning. The staff made my day perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I highly recommend the beauty and elegance of this venue.

Sent on 12/12/2008

Joanna · Married on 10/18/2008

I really can't say enough good things about Vecoma. I planned my wedding myself and did so on a budget of about $10,000. When I found Vecoma, I put down my deposit that day because I knew at that point it was absolutely the best deal in the Atlanta area. What Vecoma charged for the wedding and reception (including the catering!) was less than what other venues charged in just rental fees. And the location is just beautiful- the trees, the river, the flowers, and not a road or shopping center in sight! The staff at Vecoma was very professional and capable- I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. My wedding was wonderful and all our guests had a wonderful time. I happily recommend Vecoma to anyone who wants a tasteful, elegant, intimate wedding without spending your life savings.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Arlene · Married on 09/13/2008

This is an excellent facility to host events. The food was delicious. The staff is remarkable and the customer service is great.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Sharon · Married on 06/07/2008

Everyone at Vecoma was so friendly, and so wonderful! They worked hard to do whatever I wanted done with as little effort on my part as possible. They also helped me think of things I had missed. They made me feel so comfortable about the whole thing! I was able to contact someone at any time of day or night to help me pin down all the details. They made everything run smoothly and the big day was perfect. Everyone talked about how nice the staff was and how good the food was. It was a terrific bargain on top of everything else! I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Marvin · Married on 05/28/2008

This was such a beautiful place to have a wedding. This is what I pictured my dream wedding to look like.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2008

Vecoma at Yellow River is a well hidden little known secret full of beauty and romance. The flowers and landscaping provide a gorgeous embellishment to any wedding, and the sounds of the river babbling over the rocks as well as the other nature sounds makes for a lovely soundtrack for the big day. If you're looking for dreams to come true this is definitely the little piece of paradise for this to happen. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better the staff of Vecoma excels above and beyond with the exceptional reasonableness and customer focused care and attention which they provide. This is a must venue on any event program, one which is guaranteed to give everybody piece of mind, and will never allow place for regrets. Writing this review has me even more excited for our big day to get here; We never got to have the big wedding of our dreams, nor do we have the wonderful photo memories to go with it, but we are planning on changing all of that come May 2012, and Vecoma is where we plan to make it all happen. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks!

Eden · Married on 03/29/2008

Perfectly beautiful! <3

Sent on 03/12/2010

Sara · Married on 10/06/2007

I would recommend Vecoma to anyone. Our wedding was held outdoors, thanks to the beautiful weather...it's a perfect spot for an outdoor wedding. There's a beautiful arbor you can decorate, a river behind, and plenty of nature. We invited about 300 guests, and would have still been able to stay fairly close to our budget. The food is absolutely delicious, and the catering there was great as well. It would've been great to just be getting married- in a church, or wherever, but Vecoma really did make our day special. Caroline, the woman in charge, is the biggest sweetheart, and was extremely helpful.

Sent on 11/01/2007

Sara · Married on 10/06/2007

Vecoma was great and took great care of me and my husband on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/26/2008

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2007

We got married at Vecome 09/16/07 and loved it! We had the ceremony outside and reception inside. Beautiful venue and perfect weather. Carolyn took great care of us. Would definitly recommend :)

Sent on 10/01/2009

Ayeshia · Married on 09/01/2006

The owners were very professional and easy to work with. They were very willing to provide whatever I needed to make this day one that I would never forget. If I had to do it all over again, I would change absolutely nothing except for my niece stepping on the back of my wedding gown with her muddy shoes.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2005

This facility is beautiful. Their menu prices are very reasonable. We were able to feed 100 people for about $4000. They have an outside facility for ceremonies, and an inside facility as well. The property is on the river and it has a beautiful view.

Sent on 10/29/2007

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2005

The staf at Vecoma was exceptional! We communicated with them so many times during the year we planned, and they accommodated us every time. The site was beautiful and quiet!! Our biggest draw to them was that the location was off any major roads and not near any tracks or airports. Too many locations we visited and went to weddings had so much background noise of cars, trains, and planes. The only background noise at Vecoma is the river. The coordinators were wonderful, though they did switch on us last minute..... The next major draw for Vecoma (after the noise) was the large open room with easy-access deck. We had also been to many weddings where the guests were separated into different rooms, and were disconnected from the different activities at the reception. The open room and large windows allowed everyone to experience the reception, including our family that smoked outside. We still get comments about how amazing the food was three years later. Many friends have used our wedding food as the goal for theirs. The food was simple and delicious! (especially the glazed carrots!)

Sent on 06/19/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2018

We enjoyed Vecoma, Caroline and Caitlin were amazing, always answering emails soon as they can, day of the wedding there were no hiccups at all it was the most beautiful wedding come true. The venue is wonderful everyone will not stop talking about how beautiful and convenient everything was!

Can’t stop dreaming about our wedding we loved the staff there! It was wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding at Vecoma. The venue is very affordable, beautiful and the staff goes above and beyond to make your day worry-free and perfect. Caroline Tucker is the best photographer, her work is stunning, our pictures came out beautiful and beyond my expectations. During the wedding planning process, Vecoma was very helpful with anything I had questions about, and they were very responsive to my emails. Vecoma is almost all inclusive which I really like. They have a fabulous in house DJ, wedding coordinator for the wedding day, 2 meetings before the wedding, ceremony rehearsal on site (which I will add was very quick and went smoothly because Vecoma is very organzied), great photography pricing, and the alcohol/food comes from Vecoma. Their open bar is the best choice (it saved us the most money with the amount of guests that attended the wedding). The alcohol selection is great, they have basically anything you want. The food is delicious, we had the Italian feast with a roast beef carving station.

I also really liked that Vecoma has 3 options for your ceremony. You can have it outdoors alongside the river, on the covered deck, or inside by the fireplace. I was really bummed because it rained on my wedding day, so the ceremony had to be moved inside by the fireplace instead of by the river; however, looking back, I don't regret having the ceremony indoors. The lighting and decorations inside are so nice, and looked wonderful in person and in pictures. After the ceremony, it stopped raining so we were able to take some pictures outside as well.

Overall, I am so impressed with Vecoma.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Easy to deal with and great pricing

Sent on 04/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Vecoma did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and they went above and beyond to make sure that it went as smoothly as possible. Caroline was absolutely phenomenal with everything from responsiveness, coordination, and especially with the photography. They were able to take in our requests and make everything go so smoothly! It was beautiful and definitely an unforgettable evening! The new walkway and arbor (which was not there when we booked the venue) is absolutely a game changer! Love it!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Anthony · Married on 10/11/2014

Everything was wonderful with Vecoma, from the planning and consultations leading up to the rehearsal, and through the entire ceremony and reception. Planning the wedding while living out-of-state was not an issue with Vecoma. Caroline and the rest of the staff were helpful in creating a detailed schedule, and putting us in contact with additional vendors.

They had no problem handling our Korean Paebaek ceremony, and they were perfectly happy to have my mother-in-law bring a few Korean dishes for hors d'oeuvres. Our cupcakes were also delivered pretty early and needing to be refrigerated, and their kitchen staff had no trouble accommodating that either.

It's a beautiful venue with a very professional and comfortable staff. I'd highly recommend them to friends.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2011

Vecoma was the perfect venue for a classy wedding on a budget. I did not have a wedding planner and my husband and I were paying for our own event. Vecoma was perfect for us because they took care of the details and their packages include everything you need except the cake! My one and only complaint was that we paid for the upgraded open bar, and they ran out of both Jack Daniels and Crown Royal because they only stock 1 bottle of everything. I felt that if we paid for an unlimited bar, they should have had stocked more than 1 bottle of each drink option. We were also married in the afternoon, so maybe they stock more for evening receptions. Everything else was wonderful and the staff was amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an all-inclusive wedding and reception site.

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • joycii2005

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2010

My wedding reception was held here. It was absolutely beautiful. There were many photo opportunities due to the beautiful scenary. The availability with the events coordinator was superb. She was always available and willing to offer suggestions to make our day special. Their staff did a magnificent job assisting my decoration crew with the setup prior to my guests arrival. The food was plentiful and delicious! My guest constantly complimented the food's taste and presentation. The waiters and waitresses ensured all my guests were well taken care of. They even had a cake cutter on site. When the cake cutting was done, she even boxed up the remaining portion of the cake. The bartender was amazing! He created the best green Davistini!!! They were a hit amongst our guests. I would highly recommended this venue!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Dawn · Married on 07/31/2008

Being a picky bride (Bridezilla ..lol) I was amazed at how pleased I was at my wedding at Vecoma! First off it was all inclusive..wedding/reception...which was easy for my out of town guest! The place was absolutely Beautiful without decorations! The staff was exceptional and the food was great! I had a wedding of 200 and the accomodated wonderfully. Everybody is still talking about my wedding at Vecoma! I loved it! If you are looking for a site I would recomend seeing Vecoma first! It will be your first and last stop!!! Thanks Vecoma!!

Sent on 08/10/2008
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Evening!

I was super concerned about flipping the space from Ceremony to Dinner the transition was seamless, it felt like a magic trick was performed. Our assigned coordinator (Destiny) was phenomenal, she anticipated our needs throughout the evening, making life easy for my Wedding Coordinator. Staff helped to coordinate the clean up at the end of the night, they offered boxes to package the cake, decorations & misc items. Our refund was mailed before we asked for it. We used Vecoma's photographer, she captured the important moments and her familiarity with the property gave us a wide variety of backgrounds.

Our guests are still talking about the ambiance!
    Thanks Vecoma - Olivia & Byron Wilson

Sent on 12/30/2019

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Hi Olivia and Byron! Thank you for your kind words especially about our staff. We are so glad you were pleased and loved your photos. We enjoyed so much being part of your special day! Please don't be a stranger and come visit us soon!