Vecoma at the Yellow River Reviews

252 | Snellville, GA

252 Reviews for Vecoma at the Yellow River

Jhessail · Married on 09/17/2017

I am excited to have my wedding at Vecoma in September! First let's start off with the amazing out door view, the landscaping is kept up year round as we have visited periodically since the beginning of the year. My fiancé and I heard about the venue from a family member and immediately jumped on it. The first time we visited the venue in the early part of the year the grass was so incredibly green, that staff was accommodating to our tight schedule, because both of my parents live out of state, we were able to get the ball rolling pretty quickly and easily. I'm am still amazed that it has been so easy for us to be taken care of with the help of the flexible staff, answering questions via email and the phone in the same day. We love that fact that Vecoma has been so understanding with my fiancé's changing schedule with Dekalb Couny Fire Recruit School. Due to the fact that I sprung a wedding on my parents so quickly, less than a year, the value for a wedding here is unbelievable! It has been extremely stress free with affordable in house catering with vegetarian options and even the option of an in house DJ. An affordable one stop shop!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Miracle · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing experience. My guests are still raving about the delicious food, the beautiful venue, and the absolutely perfect quaint location.
    The staff are awesome! Their experience made the planning process less stressful for me. As the bride, I didn't have to focus on every little detail because Vecoma staff managed that for me. I was able to focus on other things such as the wedding party, rehearsal dinner,...and the honeymoon.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Paola · Married on 08/12/2017

I mainly worked with Caroline, one of the owners, as she was also my photographer. But I can vouch for Vecoma, and say it is such a beautiful place to have a wedding reception at. People still talk about the food, the beautiful views, and how much fun they had. Not only is this place afforadable..but it's actually stunning! We are so happy we decided to have our wedding reception there. It's a very special place for us, now.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Aimee · Married on 07/13/2017

My husband and I got engaged in April and planned a wedding in July at Vecoma. People kept asking us how we did it so quickly. Our answer was Vecoma does it all. Vecoma really is a one stop for a beautiful wedding. The scenery for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception was beautiful which require very little decorating. We used their recommended vendors for flowers and DJ. Both were professional and excellent. He was a great emcee and he sends you a form in advance so that you can easily plan your evening from the songs played to the details of a reception agenda. The staff was extremely attentive to us and our guests. We actually got the chance to eat the delicious spread they had for dinner. Our guests kept commenting during and after the ceremony that it was the most beautiful wedding with great food that they had ever attended. A huge plus is that we didn't go over the top spending money. Prices our extremely reasonable. Thank you to Caroline and our evening manager Ryan for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2017

Caroline and staff are fabulous! This venue is perfect for wedding photos. Perfect location, privacy for your family and friends. Everything is at your fingertips, definitely one stop shop and reasonably priced.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2017

This was the "perfect" place for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The owner Caroline Tucker is great! Very accommodating. She also is a "fabulous" photographer! I took my sister and brother-in-law with me to tour the venue. We all loved it - and so did all the guest. They have "everything" that you would need for your special day. The staff there are very nice as well - that's including the cooks, Maitre d everyone. Yes they provide catering service too - the food is very good. My guest enjoyed it! They will also assist you with a florist, bakery, whatever you may need.

And the day of the wedding Caroline helped me with my dress - she was great!
    Okay, enough said, watcha waiting on. Go and tour Vecoma. You'll be so well pleased.

They even captured our wedding on video. Go to: Vecoma at The Yellow River Facebook. Look for Michelle & Donald A Zach Vetch Wedding Film. There you can imagine your wedding at Vecoma.

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Tisha

Tisha · Married on 04/21/2017

Vecoma at the Yellow River was exceptional. Caroline and the other ladies were so great to work with planning process.
    They pleasantly answered all my questions, even when I kept calling back with more. They were so supportive of the vision of my wedding and eager to help where needed. Caroline really eased my nerves on the day of the wedding. She had everything planned out and under control.

The day of the wedding Vecoma did not disappoint. They were on top of their game and professional in every aspect. The grounds were beautiful and the ball room was spotless and ready for my arrival. The staff was quick to help me when they saw me struggling with my table décor. They were also very quick to change around some seating at the last minute without question. During the reception the staff was attentive to my guests. They checked on me and helped the reception flow smoothly. Whatever was needed, they were right on top of it. They are top notch for sure.

The venue decor is so elegant and beautiful. The extra touches like string lights, fire place candles, and wall decorations really made our wedding feel elegant and beautiful. It also saved me from having to spend more money on a bunch of extra décor. The combination of the beautiful outdoor ceremony nestled in the trees and the elegant ball room made my wedding feel like a fairy tale. My wedding photos look stunning with the trees as my back drop. I’ve people that didn’t go to the wedding see my pictures and ask, “Where was that? It’s so beautiful.”  I loved hearing the river in the back ground couples with the sounds of birds and such.

We are so very happy that we chose Vecoma as our wedding venue. The only regret that we have is that I did not hire their DJ and Photographer!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks Tisha! You had such a beautiful wedding! We loved all the special details that you included! Thanks so much for having your wedding at Vecoma and for writing this review!
  • StuckOnYou

Shawna · Married on 03/26/2017

This place is PERFECT for that rustic small wedding I had been dreaming of! My husband and I got married here in March 2017 and we loved it! The guests' compliments for the decor and scenery just keep coming. We also found the staff to be very easy to work with and flexible with our needs. We used the recommended DJ and photographer (the owner of the place) which made planning so easy for us. We ordered the Italian feast for the meal and enjoyed every bite we got. We're also incredibly happy that the venue let us bring home brews, since the brother of the groom and best man brew their own stuff.

Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Our daughter Anna's wedding was at Vecoma on December 31, 2016. The scenery was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Patty · Married on 12/31/2016

Polished, professional, accommodating, warm and thoughtful - Caroline and her staff were a joy to work with! We felt looked after and very well cared-for throughout our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. They gave advice/input/ideas where needed (regarding attendees with mobility issues, timing of events, menu, outdoor vs indoor, etc). The venue is beautiful. The food was all SO good. Everything went more smoothly than I could have imagined. Thank you, Vecoma!!

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • NerdLove

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2016

Vecoma was absolutely perfect. We didn't want an overly formal wedding and we wanted something more affordable. Vecoma was everything we were looking for. It was gorgeous, it wasn't extremely formal, it was great for indoor and outdoor celebrations, and so much more. The staff was amazing. Caroline made sure everything ran smoothly. Catering was included, which was great, and the staff set up plates for my husband and I so we could sit down and eat, which was fantastic. Plus, with the weather so perfect, everyone wound up chilling and talking on the back deck. It was just too gorgeous to stay inside. Overall, lovely day thanks in part to Vecoma at the Yellow River.

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • Nikki and Marvin

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

When I went to view location Ms. Cathy was very helpful and knowledgable.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2016

WE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR WEDDING, RIVERFRONT! OVER-LOOKING THE AMAZING YELLOW RIVER, INDOOR/PATIO RECEPTION WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. THE DJ WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL . HIGH QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY PROVIDED BY VECOMA , WE LOVED THE OUTSTANDING QUALITY OF OUR PHOTOS! WE WERE COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND WELL PLEASED WITH OUR OVERALL SERVICE AT VECOMA, ESPECIALLY WORKING WITH A LIMITED BUDGET, NOT TO MENTION, VECOMA STAFF MADE THIS ENTIRE EVENT POSSIBLE WITHIN 60 DAYS, EVERYTHING WE REQUESTED EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Vecoma at the Yellow River's reply:

Thanks so much Katrina! We loved being a part of your special day!

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2016

The venue was perfect in all it's natural splendor. We had a beautiful wedding. Staff was attentive and professional. Lighting is not ideal in the bride or groom prep room so hair and makeup need to be complete prior to arriving. Food was absolutely amazing! So many of our guests were impressed with the food as were we. We even had a custom made vegan pesto pasta with roasted veggies that was to die for! I cannot give enough kudos to the chef :-D

Sent on 09/29/2016

Sherita · Married on 09/16/2016

I can honestly say I don’t even know where to begin. I am a bride on a serious budget. I’m the type of person you would say has a “champagne taste with a beer budget.” I wanted a venue that I could realistically afford but it still had to be beautiful, romantic as well as stunning. After almost 7 months of searching and visiting venues I found the Vecoma at the Yellow River. It was everything I was looking for. Literally, from the drapery on the ceilings to the river behind the georgeous ceremony area. You can have your wedding inside or out. I love options.
    The décor, food, set up and breakdown is included in the price. The food is delicious! We tried the food during the food tasting we were invited to. There are plenty of options for every taste. The décor is to die for. Beautiful wall décor, and greenery. They include centerpieces if you choose or use your own. The Vecoma is just georgous all around. The outside (front and back) to the deck and the inside will take your breath away.
    But the absolute best part about the Vecoma is the wonderful people. I felt like I was the only bride in the world. They are so personable and answered all of my 2,365,158,265 questions with a smile and without making me feel like a bother. From the staff to the actual owners I always felt like a princess. They 100% saved our day and we forever grateful for it.
    If you are still searching, do yourself one of the greatest favors ever and visit The Vecoma at the Yellow River. You will not be disappointed!
    -Sherita

Sent on 08/26/2016

Tabetha · Married on 09/10/2016

I had the wedding of my dreams at Vecoma!!! The venue it's self is GORGEOUS...the staff couldn't have been any nicer and they were a pleasure to work with from day one!! I highly recommend Vecoma!! They get more than 5 stars from my Husband & I!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Janice/ S. · Married on 08/13/2016

LOVE VECOMA!! It's very elegant and reasonably priced. Very elegant on inside and lots of flowers outside with Yellow River in back. Beautiful place for pictures. Elegant table cloths and caned chairs. NO UGLY CHAIR COVERS!!! Staff very professional and they take excellent care of the Bride & Groom. Food is awesome too. I would definitely recommend VECOMA! !

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Vecoma made it so easy to book my wedding and the price for what you get is amazing. I had about 150 guests at my reception. The food was awesome and everyone had such a fun time. I loved that my husband and I had our own personal assistant to help us during the reception. I also love that they have a different crew that works the morning wedding than the evening wedding so no one is grumpy. The staff did a fantastic job. I am thrilled I found this place and that the price was reasonable!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • User7162040 · 2+ years ago

Our daughter chose Vecoma at the Yellow River for her wedding ceremony and reception and we were extremely well pleased. The setting on the banks of the river is so lovely and has the look and feel of being out in the countryside rather than in a suburb east of Atlanta. Caroline and her staff were responsive, kind and helpful all through the process. We used Vecoma's photography services and we just love the photos! We are grateful to Vecoma for a perfect wedding for our daughter!

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2016

I am im in the process of planning my wedding with Vecoma and they have been more than helpful. When we went to view the facility they sat down with us and helped us create the perfect event, they had no problem changing everything we wanted to change.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Vivian · Married on 06/25/2016

Our late June wedding was a dream! The staff was absolutely wonderful and the service was great! The venue is an enchantment on its own. Food was absolutely delicious. The staff will even set aside a plate for bride and groom and will remind you to eat during the busy moments. I hired Vecoma photography and they were spectacular as well. There are not enough words to express how grateful and wonderful everything was.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2016

After months of searching we found this fairytale venue. I fell in love immediately with the grounds, and not long after with the staff. From the beginning every one of them made it easy. Caroline and her family work together to make you special day as stress free as possible. Everything went perfectly and I couldn't be more happy about the way our wedding day went. A+ if you are looking to get married in Georgia, VECOMA IS THE PLACE!

Sent on 07/19/2016

James · Married on 06/12/2016

My best friend, Jessica Straker got married here this summer. I would tell any couple looking for a great place to get married to book it here at Vecoma at the Yellow River. The venue is awesome and the staff is great. Funnest wedding I've ever been to! Can't go wrong with this place.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Evelyn · Married on 05/20/2016

My wedding was May 20, 2016 and all I can say is wow! Your team and staff made everything beautiful. I was going to have an outdid wedding, but it was 80% chance of rain. They waited up uniti 1 HR before the wedding, for my decision to ensure I had my special day just the way I wanted it. We select the inside for the ceremony, and that required that they had to flip the room to accommodate the reception. The conversation was seamless. My guest loved the venue and the food. The all spoke of how it was so warm and quaint. They took care of us from beginning of the journey to the end. Caroline and her team rock!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

Vecoma was incredible, we looked at several venues and knew this was the perfect place for our wedding/celebration of love. Our Wedding Day was magical, and the staff professional, flexible and kind throughout our planning and event. We especially enjoyed Caroline, photography/ wedding coordinator and DJ Kirk; thanks for making it a fun time for all:) Thank you very much Vecoma, Mitch and Karen Maffeo

Sent on 12/23/2016