VB Photography Reviews

24 | Jacksonville, FL

24 Reviews for VB Photography

• Colbi

Colbi · Getting married on 07/23/2021

Vanessa saved the day for me!!!

Vanessa literally SAVED the day for me. I am from West Virginia and wanted to take engagement pictures at the beach and my original photographer canceled on me an hour before we were scheduled to take pictures. I was so upset and mad. I thought there was no way I would be able to find a photographer such last minute but when I found VB Photography and explained to Vanessa what happened to me. She was so nice and said she could take our pictures for us THAT SAME EVENING. I wish I would have contacted her in the beginning but so happy I found her! She is seriously so fun to work with and I loved all of our pictures. I feel like I couldn't thank her enough for saving my day!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/24/2019

Nothing But Amazing

Vanessa and Lee were so amazing for our wedding. We were their wedding giveaway winners but that didn’t change how they handled our wedding. They still treated us as if we were a full paying client. We had to change the timeline several times and day of we had to shuffle some things around, and they were so laid back and chill. Super professional and so nice. We truly loved working with them and will use them for all future life milestones.

Sent on 01/08/2020

None · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I'm not even sure where to start. Neither my fiancé, nor myself were excited about engagement pictures, but we knew with our wedding coming up, we'd have to at least try - if only for the perfect Save the Date!

We had originally scheduled our photographs on a day where unfortunately, the Florida weather was not cooperating. Vanessa was so flexible and made it super easy to reschedule our pictures so we could have the perfect lighting - and BOY, DID WE!

We met at one of her preferred locations - and it was PERFECT! My fiancé and I are still in awe over the beauty of this place!

Throughout the entire process, Vanessa and her team made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and it showed in our pictures! We are so excited to work with her again for our wedding! She and her team are just incredible!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jade

Jade Stanley · Married on 10/12/2019

Must Hire them!!

Excellent service with years of experience! As an event planner it is important to work with other great industry professionals! VB Photography is highly recommended.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Alicia Peters · Married on 09/11/2019

A m a z i n g

When I first found VB Photography on Wedding Wire, I contacted Vanessa – we were planning a sunrise wedding at the beach and wanted to make sure it was doable. Vanessa sent me a link to her website which featured her photography and a previous sunrise ceremony. I immediately fell in love with her fun, romantic, yet candid styling in her photography, and the colors she used in her editing were just AMAZING. The more I got to know Vanessa, the more I learned her true passion in her work. It’s that passion that makes her truly the BEST in her field! Vanessa became not only our wedding (and engagement) photographer, but also our friend. She is absolutely AMAZING – and although I could recommend her 500X over, it probably still would not be enough! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Valerie Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer. Vanessa was so easy to work with. Our photos are breath taking!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Marcus

Marcus Fulinara · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Photographer and Videographer in Jacksonville!!!

From start to finish they were absolutely amazing to work with. Their vision and our vision of our big day lined up perfectly. The y are so much fun to work with and extremely passionate about what they do. Thats so important on your wedding day and all the days leading up tp your wedding day. I can not say enough good things about VB Photography but trust me when I say you will love them and their work. We hope to work with them again and we consider them friends.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Tori · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience!

I did a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift for my (future) husband. Vanessa was great in every way: professional, personable, responsive, and such a great value for her amazing work! I did not know what to expect for this kind of shoot and she helped me to feel comfortable throughout the entire process and answered all of my questions! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Alexandria Colon · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and enjoyable

I loved working with Vanessa. She made me feel so comfortable when taking the pictures and made the over all experience enjoyable.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Abel · Married on 03/02/2019

Boudoir Photos

I’m in love with all my photos! I can’t wait for my future husband to see them soon!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Anya · Married on 02/23/2019

Phenomenal!

VB Photography was the out most best investment! The price was extremely reasonable! We were looking to have a budget friendly wedding, and we’re going to go with just a couple family members as our photographers. After I met Vanessa, I knew I wanted her to do our wedding photos! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! I’m so thankful for Vanessa and her wonderful team!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply Amazing

Vanessa and her crew were simply amazing. They were very friendly, professional and polite. I am beyond happy with my wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2018

Photo shoot

Vanessa was great with me and my daughter during our shoot. She was very flexible, fun and professional. I received my pictures very timely and they were more beautiful than I had even hoped for. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elizabeth · event on: 06/02/2018

I was referred to Vanessa Bryan by a good friend of mine/make up artist. I was looking to do a special shoot for my Husband’s birthday and Vanessa sure did deliver! It was my first boudoir shoot and Vanessa made me feel comfortable from the moment I arrived to her study! Her knowledge of what poses and how to take photography is phenomenal! I would highly recommend Vanessa and to do a boudoir session with her!! Easy to work with and so flexible!! Love love love!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/19/2018

Truly the best!

I love Vanessa’s work and I can’t wait for her to do my wedding! She is readily available for any questions you have and her rates are very reasonable.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2018

Pictures came out great! We were very happy with how quickly they were sent to us and even happier with the quality. They were very professional, easy to work with, and incredibly accommodating. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Vanessa · Married on 01/28/2018

Vanessa was very professional and did a fantastic job! I am very detailed and she made sure to get all details that were important to me. As I was getting married, I wanted to take a few boudoir photos for my now husband as a gift to him on our wedding day. He was completely blown away and very excited! I highly recommend Vanessa.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

I was very pleased with the services I received. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Gavin · Married on 09/24/2017

Photographer showed up on time and was very professional..she even raced against the setting sun to ensure we had the most amazing sunset photos

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rene · Married on 08/26/2017

Within three days of our wedding, our scheduled photographer had to cancel. Last minute, we found Vanessa and Lee and it was truly meant to be. We had no idea what we wanted but they made us feel comfortable and we have found lifelong friends. Amazing accuracy and attention to detail. Easy to work with and our photos amaze any who see them. Will definitely use them again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

Had a wonderful experience. Victoria was very professional and made everything very comfortable! Will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

Incredible

Most incredible husband and wife team!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • MelBelle

Melanie · Married on 03/20/2010

Vb photography ~exceptional

VB Photography; where do I begin??!! The experience was exceptional. Vanessa is truly talented and made the photo shoot memorable. Hands down the BEST photographer, I will definitely be a returning consumer! #VBROCKS

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Brockman · Married on 12/08/2019

Excellent relational skills, professionalism, and product.

Vanessa was a gift. She worked with me to figure out how to capture my daughter's wedding day in our budget, which other photographers weren't flexible enough to do. She was professional, responsive and her photography is lovely. She captured our day wonderfully.

Sent on 02/10/2020