VB Photography Reviews

VB Photography 6
VB Photography 7

None · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I'm not even sure where to start. Neither my fiancé, nor myself were excited about engagement pictures, but we knew with our wedding coming up, we'd have to at least try - if only for the perfect Save the Date!

We had originally scheduled our photographs on a day where unfortunately, the Florida weather was not cooperating. Vanessa was so flexible and made it super easy to reschedule our pictures so we could have the perfect lighting - and BOY, DID WE!

We met at one of her preferred locations - and it was PERFECT! My fiancé and I are still in awe over the beauty of this place!

Throughout the entire process, Vanessa and her team made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and it showed in our pictures! We are so excited to work with her again for our wedding! She and her team are just incredible!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Valerie Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer. Vanessa was so easy to work with. Our photos are breath taking!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tori · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience!

I did a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift for my (future) husband. Vanessa was great in every way: professional, personable, responsive, and such a great value for her amazing work! I did not know what to expect for this kind of shoot and she helped me to feel comfortable throughout the entire process and answered all of my questions! I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Alexandria Colon · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and enjoyable

I loved working with Vanessa. She made me feel so comfortable when taking the pictures and made the over all experience enjoyable.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Abel · Married on 03/02/2019

Boudoir Photos

I’m in love with all my photos! I can’t wait for my future husband to see them soon!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply Amazing

Vanessa and her crew were simply amazing. They were very friendly, professional and polite. I am beyond happy with my wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    VB Photography 8
    VB Photography 9
    VB Photography 10

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2018

Photo shoot

Vanessa was great with me and my daughter during our shoot. She was very flexible, fun and professional. I received my pictures very timely and they were more beautiful than I had even hoped for. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elizabeth · event on 06/02/2018

I was referred to Vanessa Bryan by a good friend of mine/make up artist. I was looking to do a special shoot for my Husband’s birthday and Vanessa sure did deliver! It was my first boudoir shoot and Vanessa made me feel comfortable from the moment I arrived to her study! Her knowledge of what poses and how to take photography is phenomenal! I would highly recommend Vanessa and to do a boudoir session with her!! Easy to work with and so flexible!! Love love love!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/19/2018

Truly the best!

I love Vanessa’s work and I can’t wait for her to do my wedding! She is readily available for any questions you have and her rates are very reasonable.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2018

Pictures came out great! We were very happy with how quickly they were sent to us and even happier with the quality. They were very professional, easy to work with, and incredibly accommodating. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    VB Photography 11

Vanessa · Married on 01/28/2018

Vanessa was very professional and did a fantastic job! I am very detailed and she made sure to get all details that were important to me. As I was getting married, I wanted to take a few boudoir photos for my now husband as a gift to him on our wedding day. He was completely blown away and very excited! I highly recommend Vanessa.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Christine · Married on 09/30/2017

I was very pleased with the services I received. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Gavin · Married on 09/24/2017

Photographer showed up on time and was very professional..she even raced against the setting sun to ensure we had the most amazing sunset photos

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rene · Married on 08/26/2017

Within three days of our wedding, our scheduled photographer had to cancel. Last minute, we found Vanessa and Lee and it was truly meant to be. We had no idea what we wanted but they made us feel comfortable and we have found lifelong friends. Amazing accuracy and attention to detail. Easy to work with and our photos amaze any who see them. Will definitely use them again and recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    VB Photography 12
    VB Photography 13
    VB Photography 14

Meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

Had a wonderful experience. Victoria was very professional and made everything very comfortable! Will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

Incredible

Most incredible husband and wife team!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019