Vassel's Main Street Catering Reviews

2 | Canton, MI

2 Reviews for Vassel's Main Street Catering

Valerie · Married on 06/27/2009

When I was researching caterers and came across Vassel's, they sounded too good to be true. All of the reviews I read were glowing, and the prices were far lower than anything else in the area.

We booked Vassel's after our first meeting with Darren because he made us feel so calm and comfortable. He helped my husband and I and my parents through all aspects of the catering and event rentals, and had several sound recommendations when we were confused or unsure of what to do. You can tell that he loves what he does and really wants to make your event the best it can be. He definitely didn't push us toward unnecessary expenses and always gave his honest opinion.

The day of the wedding everything was handled professionally and unobtrusively, and the food was fantastic ... we're still getting compliments. We were confident that everything was in good hands, and we weren't disappointed. I'm not sure I can say enough good things.

Strongly recommend!