Vass Reviews

12 Reviews for Vass

1 User photo

Vass 1

Vicki · Married on 11/24/2018

Happy Mother of the Bride!

I can’t begin to sing enough praises for Vanessa and Vass Events. Vanessa was there every step of the way from the first meeting where my daughter shared her vision for her wedding to the perfect execution of a magical evening!

The wedding venue my daughter chose was a quaint alley directly across from a beautiful court house on an historic downtown square. This non-conventional location presented many challenges from start to end but Vass Events was up for the challenge and they delivered, from coordination with the city and special permits to the small details like setting up our collection of vintage bride and groom figurines.

Vanessa is energetic, organized, creative, dependable and a take charge make it happen person. Her staff goes above and beyond as well. And on top of that she’s positive and fun to be around. If you are looking for the BEST, Vanessa is the coordinator for you!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Vass 2

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

Vass to the rescue!

Vanessa saved my day. I had originally contracted with another vendor for wedding coordination and switched to Vass Events a little over a month before my big day. She stepped up BIG TIME and took over the job with ease, professionalism and enthusiasm. Her communication with me as well as my fiancé and other vendors was top-notch; I never worried that she didn't have everything under total control. Fast forward to the big day and her creative eye transformed the venue into a perfect space for my vibe; she took my existing decorations and flowers and ran with a vision that was only vaguely described to her. Vass is THE BOMB and no one would disappointed hiring her. Even my mom, who might be one of the most critical people on the planet, thought she was excellent :)

Sent on 11/29/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/13/2018

Vanessa was amazing!!! My wedding was so perfect thanks to her. She was there from start to finish. She came to meetings with vendors and had amazing ideas! Thank You again!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/13/2018

Very easy to work with. She was always one step ahead of us keeping us on our toes. The wedding would not have been the same without her expert advice and guidance.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

Vanessa is AMAZING! She is so warm, personable, and knowledgeable about everything wedding-related, and she made sure our event ran completely smoothly. We’d recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Margaret Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Vanessa has been a dream. Wedding planning is a roller coaster and she has been there for every high and every low. I can't begin to thank her enough for her expert knowledge of the industry and ability to get things done, while still bringing inspiring creativity and ideas to the table. She is driven, kind, calm under pressure and will do anything to make sure your big day is perfect. Most of all, she makes sure you're able to focus on what truly matters--marrying the love of your life, something that can easily can become lost in the midst of planning. Any bride would be lucky to have her, she's the best!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

Vanessa is the best out there!!! She really knows how to make you feel special and make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible! Our day was perfect thanks to her

Sent on 12/13/2016

Vass's reply:

Thank you Heather!!! You and Steve are the best! You did an incredible job picking out such beautiful fall decor, it made my job so easy and beyond enjoyable. Loved hosting both of your families and sharing such a wonderful evening with me!

Lucinda · Married on 07/23/2016

I have only good things to say about Vanessa! She coordinated my wedding at Cypress Falls Event Center and she was amazing from start to finish. She was always available to answer my many questions and was sweet, flexible and professional. I gave her my theme and she took care of all of the decorations and details. My wedding day was flawless because of her hard work, and I highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/18/2016

Vanessa was professional and passionate to our vision of our wedding. Always smiling, and always asking us if everything was okay. Catering to our needs on the day of. It was top notch.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Super flexible and great to work with! Vanessa is 100% committed to making your day everything you dreamed it to be. If problems arise, such as unexpected weather, Vanessa is ready with plan B C D to ensure your wedding is still just as magical as plan A! If you want to make sure everything is handled so you can enjoy your day, trust Vanessa!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Vanessa was incredible when working with me and my husband, my future in-laws, and my parents. Of the many questions that would arise naturally in planning a wedding, Vanessa would promptly answer our questions or concerns. Unlike most brides, I struggled with the vision of my wedding in terms of decor but thankfully Vanessa made herself available to help me with all the details. She listened to all my thoughts and executed everything better than I could've imagined. She was incredible the day of the wedding; she acted as the buffer to any last second decisions or ceremony details in order to give me the day to enjoy. My wedding went flawlessly and I know that if not for Vanessa whats supposed to be 'the best day of my life' would have been complete chaos. I am forever grateful for Vanessa and I could not recommend her enough for future brides.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/07/2018

Vanessa definitely knows her stuff. She made a long distance bride and mother of the bride able to enjoy a wedding instead of worry about it.

Sent on 07/11/2018