Vasquez Entertainment Reviews

Vasquez Entertainment 1
Vasquez Entertainment 2

megan · Married on 06/28/2019

June wedding

Ralph did a great job at our wedding. He played everything we asked and added in some music for my grandma that she loved as well. Everyone kept commenting on how good the music was.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved Loved Loved

My husband and I met with DJ Vasquez months ago and spoke with him about what we did and did not want for our wedding. He was very professional and everything went perfect. He worked with our big families crazy requests and had everyone on the dance floor ALL night. He was realistic and reasonable with price ❤ Thanks again so much.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Vasquez Entertainment 3
    Vasquez Entertainment 4

Lisa Marie · Married on 01/17/2019

Vasquez Entertainment was great to work with.

Vasquez Entertainment was great to work with. I literally sent song choices the week before our wedding and every single song was played at the right time. He was great at keeping people on the dance floor. My husband and I thought our wedding was perfect - and the DJ has a huge part to play in making it that way!

Sent on 03/07/2019

James J · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing service.

He provided his DJ services and lighting services for our wedding. Despite not meeting until the wedding day and all of our communication via phone and email everything was flawless. Vasquez is a professional and our guest were very pleased with the music choices and able to provide the music that our guests wanted. Thank you for making our wedding a memorable one.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Allie Estrada · Married on 11/04/2018

An Ode to the Oldies + True Califorina Style

I had always envisioned a "classic old California" style wedding, imagine summer sunsets on PCH, with oldies coming from a radio of a 56 Chevy.

My Husband is Italian and I am Mexican American. It was important to me to pay ode to both my husbands family and my family through the music selections. When I explained this vision and the background of our families, Ralph knew exactly how to create the perfect soundtrack to our special day. He even CREATED a special song for our first dance and it made my heart explode with happiness as soon as it was played. My younger brother (24) came up to me at the wedding and told me that all the music, reminded him of when he was 5 yrs old watching my dad work in the yard, and it made him feel safe at home" and that melted my heart, that's exactly the feeling we had wanted to create.

I can't express my gratitude enough for Ralph and his team. They were professional and friendly throughout the entire process, stuck to my theme and kept the party going all night! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or any events, hire Vasquez Entertainment.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Chris · Married on 04/13/2013

We were so pleased with DJ Ralph of Vasquez Entertainment. Mr. Vazquez met us on site weeks before the event and went over set-up, sound requirements, and play lists. He kept in touch and made contracts and expectations easy to follow. On the day of the wedding, set up was unobtrusive and professional. And his mix – Wow! He knew what to do when with post ceremony and dinner and toasts and then got the whole place up and dancing without blowing out the neighborhood. He wove our playlists and requests seamlessly into his sets. His prices were extremely reasonable and his work exceptional. Thanks, Vasquez Entertainment, for adding such a memorable sound track to our wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2013